Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BSAA: Biohazard

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BSAA: Biohazard  Empty BSAA: Biohazard

Post  PBcn9 Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:55 pm

The RP has now started, interested persons will send me character profiles via PM to not disrupt post flow, if approved, we'll find a way to add you into the continuity, post order is as follows.
1.Me
2.Hiruki
3.Spriggs
4.Vino

The Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, or BSAA for short, is an organization founded in 2003 by the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium at the request of the U.S. Government. Officially backed by the United Nations, their main purpose is to combat and prevent bio-terrorism.

One of their duties is to track down B.O.W.s and other viral weaponry developed by Umbrella that is being illegally sold on the black market to various bio-terrorists.

(As taken from the REWiki. http://residentevil.wikia.com/BSAA)
--

2005, Saint Tomas Virgin Islands.

The T-Virus has ravaged the once peaceful island, the responsibility comes to an extremist terrorist group with former members of Umbrella operating the day to day activities. Infected citizens roam the streets, BOW's stalk the rooftops, the US Navy has done everything in their power to secure the surrounding islands.

The BSAA has been given an ultimatum, they have a week to destabilize the infection before the US Navy will open fire on the Saint Tomas island.

Objective: Neutralize Terrorist threat, secure Virgin Islands for decontamination.
--
Rules-
1. Realistic characters, please. I realize RE isn't exactly a shining bastion of realism, but they do try.
2. Depending on the number of people, I may or may not take a character to push the plot along, but what I'm planning to do is a NPC like Hunnigan from RE4 that really only nudges you in the proper direction.
3. I will control the villains, or the intelligent enemies. Unless otherwise specified, they're cannon fodder. They're supposed to die, it's really only to make combat more interesting and keep the flow going. Bosses will be an exception, assuming zombies are everywhere is a wise assumption..and that will be utilized for atmosphere and random attacks.

If you have any objections, by all means. My intention isn't to rail-road persay, but RE's adventures have always been somewhat linear in their objective. As long as point A to B is done, I don't care what path you take, really. I'll wing it as much as the next guy.

I assume you have read the rules when you make a character, honor system.

Current Characters-
Name: Alice Rivers
Played by: PBcn9
Former Military Experience: Six years in the SIS (MI6), served in counter-terrorism operations and mainly intelligence gathering and technical support.

Name: Vincent Oda
Played by: Sean Hiruki
Former Military Experience: Lance Corporal, United States Marine Corp. Five Years. Captain of Team Charlie in Raccoon City's S.T.A.R.S, Five Years.
Primary Weapon:Colt 1911
Secondary Weapon: Machete

Name: Emilia Lewis
Played by: Spriggs
Former Military Experience: Officer, Raccoon City Police Department. Two years; Rookie Agent, S.T.A.R.S. Raccoon City Branch, team Charlie, two years before it was disbanded; Corporal, United States Marine Corp. Three years.

Primary Weapon: SPAS-12 shotgun
Secondary Weapon: .45 M1911

Name:
Project Grendel
Played by; Vino
Former Military Experience: He has unparalleled hand-to-hand fighting potential, but he doesn't know any fighting styles. His strength and sense are twice that of a normal human.
Primary Weapon: His whole body.
Secondary Weapon: Anything he can pick-up.

Grendel was to be a super-soldier created by Umbrella, unfortunately he was a "failed" experiment. During one of the many test his skin began to eat itself exposing his muscle tissue, so Umbrella raised the dose of the T-Virus and the Chromosone 23 strand. Grendel's skin began to regenerate, but at a heavy price: his regeneration is only triggered by liquid. Once completed Umbrella re-ran all test, in which he was found to be a complete failure as a super-soldier, thus he put in stasis so they could study his molecular make-up on other subjects.

Character Sheet-
Name:
Former Military Experience:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:

Last edited by PBcn9 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:36 am; edited 11 times in total

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

BSAA: Biohazard  Empty Re: BSAA: Biohazard

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Sounds awesome. Can't wait make my character
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:28 am

I also look forward to taking part in this, and I have a character pending. Awesome!
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Name: Vincent Oda
Former Military Experience: Lance Corporal, United States Marine Corp. Five Years. Captain of Team Charlie in Raccoon City's S.T.A.R.S, Five Years.
Primary Weapon:Colt 1911
Secondary Weapon: [url=http://www.lmpenterprises.co.uk/ekmps/shops/pearl/images/s3_machete_large_all_black.jpg ]Machete[/url]
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=522189

Last edited by SeanHiruki on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Character Sheet-
Name: Emilia Lewis
Former Military Experience: Officer, Raccoon City Police Department. Two years; Rookie Agent, S.T.A.R.S. Raccoon City Branch, team Charlie, two years before it was disbanded; Corporal, United States Marine Corp. Three years.

Primary Weapon: SPAS-12 shotgun
Secondary Weapon: .45 M1911

Post modified. It occurred to me that being a Marine Corporal would not have been enough experience for her to have been recruited, that she would have needed something in her history to really make her stand out, so as I was playing through Resident Evil 3, it suddenly hit me...why not make her a former S.T.A.R.S. agent, part of a lesser known team that was disbanded long before the events at the mansion took place.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  PBcn9 Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 pm

That'll work for starters, anyone else that joins we'll just find a spot to stick em in. I'll try to get an intro up sometime soon to see how this goes.

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:10 am

Not sure if this is a bad question, per-say, but should a combat knife be considered an understood third weapon, as in the, "Use if you've got nothing else," emergency weapon?
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  PBcn9 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 am

If I think you have something you shouldn't, I'd let you know. I don't really think a combat knife is a relevant mention, since this is RE and you always have one.

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Fair enough, I just wanted to get it out of the way...little things like that tend to bug me. Just really eager to get this going, you know? Very Happy
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  PBcn9 Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:51 pm

I am working on the intro as we speak, but it might be pretty large. So bare with me.

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

BSAA: Biohazard  Empty Intro

Post  PBcn9 Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 am

Post Order as follows to keep things nice and even, any potential interested players will now send me PMs of their character profile to not ruin the post flow.

1. Me
2. Hiruki
3.Warboss
--

Charlotte Amalie, United States Virgin Islands.
Day 1, 7:20 AM

The constant thrum of Blackhawk helicopters was becoming a common sound these days, hell..for the past four days it was all that Gregor had been hearing, aside from the stray bit of gunfire and the occasional moan that seemed to break through his mental barrier. The 'natives' had gotten restless again, and that was more ammo..more time, and more money.

He was fine with that, he had spent his last few years with the carcass of Umbrella dotting the black market, zombies, BOWs..it had gotten crazy, but at least those Hunter creatures could have some semblance of intelligence and not maul the first living creature it saw.

This contract wasn't much different than any other, but these people had some serious balls to actually go through with it. Oh sure, you found plenty of people who had the damned virus..but not many would just drop it like these crazy bastards did.

The sad part? They weren't really nationalists, or anything like that. They were all simply anarchists with an axe to grind. He supposed they did have the right idea to do things, just drop a virus and the strong and the weak would part themselves.

They had made do with a base surrounded by Hesco Bastions and tents, with their transport trucks and old, soviet APC's parked safely inside the barriers with a hospital around them. The guy running the show was a real creep, but then again he seemed to have spent some time with umbrella..so who knew how twisted he was, really?

The interior of the hospital had been turned into something of a makeshift lab on the upper floors, nothing Gregor really wanted any part in..but he was the guy he reported to. Terrorists didn't seem to favor him too much, but he supposed that he was a needed asset.

"Everything's good, doc." He replied, hand resting over the red-dot on his G36C subconciously as he scanned the room..testubes, simple ones..probably ones that barely worked..but still test-tubes that held a hunter and more than a few undead.

God hope he never open them.

"Good," The doctor replied simply, too busy hunched over a computer to give his mercenary the time of day. "Then make sure things stay good. People tell me the BSAA have arrived."

"Probably," Gregor said casually. "We've had this place for a while, only inevtable that they'd start showing up."

"Then take some of the men and start patrols, and let the Hunters follow you." The doctor muttered in annoyance, Gregor let out a relaxed salute and headed back down the steps.

"Idiot," The doctor muttered, but a usable idiot..with all this research, he could be rich again..no longer having to work with dirty mongrel terrorists..all he needed was more time.
--

Of these particular Blackhawks were not evacuation helicopters, either. They were dropping people in, not out. Whoever would dump themselves in the midst of this was plain to see, and soon the island yet again was erupting in gunfire. The BSAA had arrived, and perhaps later than they wanted.

One Blackhawk was on it's way towards Saint Thomas, carrying two BSAA members..

Oda, Emilia..can you read me? A voice punctured through the empty squad com lines, a voice light with a British accent. I'm your combat support for this mission, Alice Rivers...the situation down below has gotten worse since the Navy cordoned the island, we have confirmed reports of Hunter BOWs and armed terrorists, much of the population is undead. You're to support Alpha and Bravo teams on the push to the hospital outside of town, mobile SAM turrets have made it difficult for air support to get close.

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 am

The Japanese-American Vincent Oda sat calmly in the Blackhawk. Hell he was nearly smiling like he always did. Vincent was always smiling gently in most situations, besides those most dire. He scanned the one page report once more. The usual situation,Chaos, riots and pure goddamn restlessness. Vincent took the smoldering cigarette out of his mouth and blew the smoke out. "T-Virus. Umbrella's long gone, but it's evil still lingers" He said aloud, though he didn't know it.

He put his cigarette out and check his ammo and weapons. His Colt 1911 A1 handgun gleamed black metal in the sunlight. He looked next to him to the young woman by the name of Emilia Lewis. "You ready, kid?"
The two of them had been working with each other for many years. The were both apart of Charlie Team for Raccoon City's own S.T.A.R.S unit. It was a mix of fortune and Mis-fortune that Charlie was dismantled to make room for the better Alpha and Bravo Teams. Therefore, the two did not have to deal with the Mansion Incident. Now, though they had to deal with Zombies and other evil bio-beasts on a day to day basis.
A sweet British voice broke his thoughts.
Oda, Emilia..can you read me?
I'm your combat support for this mission, Alice Rivers...the situation down below has gotten worse since the Navy cordoned the island, we have confirmed reports of Hunter BOWs and armed terrorists, much of the population is undead. You're to support Alpha and Bravo teams on the push to the hospital outside of town, mobile SAM turrets have made it difficult for air support to get close.

"Hear ya loud and clear, Ms. Rivers. Thanks for the heads up."
Oh great; Zombies, Hunters AND Terrorists with itchy trigger fingers.
"This is gonna be fun" He said, his voice sarcastic.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm

The Scottish-American looked out of the Blackhawk to the horizon, ghosting her finger tips over the S.T.A.R.S. emblem of her uniform, having reprized her urban camo uniform with the red ballistics vest and beret. It had been so long...and finally, she was where she belonged. Charlie team may not have seen much action, but they were family, and it was good to be working with the Captain again.

As the Captain spoke, not really aware he was doing, Emilia broke out of her thoughts and looked at him. Vincent had always been good to her and Charlie team, so it didn't surprise her when he personally requested she be added to this assignment. As he checked over his load-out, he looked at her, "You ready, kid?" She regarded him with a cool gaze and smile, "Sir, yes Sir."

She hadn't heard much from from the rest of Charlie team...they may have turned down the offer, met with misfortune...or maybe they were on their way; but it was good to be working with the Captain...

Oda, Emilia..can you read me?
I'm your combat support for this mission, Alice Rivers...the situation down below has gotten worse since the Navy cordoned the island, we have confirmed reports of Hunter BOWs and armed terrorists, much of the population is undead. You're to support Alpha and Bravo teams on the push to the hospital outside of town, mobile SAM turrets have made it difficult for air support to get close.

"Roger that, Ms. Rivers." checking her watch, "ETA, fifteen minutes. Will return contact when we touch down."

Checking her own arms, she looked at the Captain, "Hey, look at it this way...We'll be avenging Bravo team. Ready when you are, Captain."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  PBcn9 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Gunfire pinged harmlessly off the side of the Blackhawk as the helicopter was lowered down, Alpha and Bravo Teams landing nearby. The city was a mess, to say the least..zombies still roamed the streets, some getting shot down by the terrorists and others by BSAA. They were almost innocents in the crossfire, the city worked upward on a hill. With houses inbetween and many small alleyways to support a crisscross of mazes. In front of the BSAA team rested an alleyway that shot into the many line of houses.

Hunters were moving across the buildings with purposeful snarls, and the main force of the terrorists were already hurling gunfire down at the landing forces sending the BSAA agents ducking for cover before they found a proper place to return fire, others focused on dropping the close undead with semi-automatic fire.

Far, far behind them was the top of the hospital.
--

Gregor motioned his men forward, racking the charging handle on his G36C, bastards were getting aggressive, weren't they?

"Move up!" He ordered. "Stick to cover and keep them down!" He said, heading down the road with his assault rifle blazing on semi-automatic fire.

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 pm

The TINK TINK TINK! of semi-automatic gun fire hitting the tough metal of the Blackhawk was like quick, ugly music. Vincent sighed aloud and stuck his middle finger out the open door towards the direction the fire was coming from as if to tell the shooter 'Fuck off, asshole!'. He brought his hand back quickly so it wouldn't get shot off. As he did he caught a glimpse of the rooftop. Hunters, he did not have time to count how many, were running across them.
"Fires of Inari!" he swore in Japanese. "Why is our drop-off crawling with Hunters? I wish I got a bigger gun...." His voice was less frantic, and more annoyed.

Vincent stood and jumped out, ducking down as he did so. He did it fluidly, having done it many times before. He quickly found cover and waited for Emilia. He then spoke into his radio.
"Alright, Ms. Rivers. Would you be so kind as to give us a sense of direction?" He then turned to Emilia, "Alright, Count of three and we head to the door. Make sure there are no Zacks on the way down" Zack was the military slang term for Zombie. One of many, anyway.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Emilia chuckled at the Captain's rude gesture to the gunfire, laughing outright as he quickly pulled it back in. She also noticed his change in demeanor when he did so, his following statement solidifying this point, "Great, so we're going in hotter than expected?" she shook her head, preping for the touchdown, "We should have gotten a ride that had guns. Big ones..."

As Vincent jumped out, she paused, in case there might be following fire, then tailed his exit, moving right behind the Captain as he found cover. "Roger that, Captain! Ready when you are." she said, arming her shotgun. The biggest problem would be the hunters, so they'd have to be quick.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  PBcn9 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:20 pm

The Hunters were quick over the rooftops, even as one or two went down by Bravo and Alpha teams; they eventually landed with brutal roars to the landing zone of the BSAA teams.

"Move up!" The Alpha leader ordered. "Get out of the LZ! Hunters are top priority!" He screamed over the gunfire, one hunter going sprawling from burst of automatic fire. Even worse up, terrorists were taking potshots from the road at Bravo team, zombies almost seemed like a distant fear as the BOW's came sweeping down.

One Alpha member took a claw swipe across the face, splattering blood across the pavement before his partner emptied a pair of twelve gauge in the hunter. Gregor tilted his head in surprise, lowering his rifle a moment.

His first real exposure to the BSAA..and they weren't disappointing.

"Get in closer." He ordered, shoving the men upward. "Move through the alleyways! Kill them before they get into the city!"

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Thank the Kami for Alpha and Bravo Teams! They held the Hunters at bay long enough for his to get his aim right. He emptied his first magazine into the head and spine of a Hunter who's back was turned towards him. He knelt back don and changed clips as fast as he could,unsure if the .45 caliber rounds killed the damn thing our not. If it was still alive it was sure as hell hurt and pissed. "Take out as many as you can and escape through the roof exit!" He shouted as he knelt up and aimed again. As he did the memory of Tool's 'Undertow' entered his mind.
I'm back down. I'm in the undertow.
He began to run towards the door and twisted behind the concrete when he reached it. "Get on the other side, Emilia!"
I'm helpless and awake in the undertow.
He aimed his 1911 at the nearest Hunter and emptied another clip. The shots were more precises than the first time.
I'll die within your undertow.
He had aimed for the head, but didn't look to see if he actually got it. He reloaded and check his mag count. 7 left. Too a rook that would seem like alot, but Vincent knew not to think that way. He had to conserve ammo as much as he could.
"Emelia, on my mark get ready. I'm gonna open the door" He turned and got his colt ready and opened the door quickly, aiming his gun swiftly as he did so
It seems there's no other way out of this undertow.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 pm

"Yes, Sir!" Emilia answered as she took aim with her SPAZ-12, sighting down the barrel, "Covering fire!" she shouted as she fired into the face of a rounding hunter, sending it fumbling backwards. Getting back into cover, she moved over while crouching, peaking over her cover to fire again, again to the face, but the one that Vincent had plugged. "Tough bastards..." was the last thing she said before following the Captain, taking the opposite side of the door.

"Alpha team took a casualty, Sir. From what I could see, he may survive..." she said, shouldering her SPAZ again as she shot at another hunter, pegging this one in the chest. She saw Vincent's shot hit a hunter in the shoulder and chest, and aimed for it; her shot splattering the concrete with ghoulie goop. "They just don't know when to stay down!" grunted Emilia, growing frustrated.

As the Captain informed her of his coming action, she gave him a curt nod, and as the door opened, she followed his lead and surveyed the area with her gun pointed at a downward angle.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am

Underneath the remains of the hospital, deep within the earth lay one of the many facilities used by Umbrella in their experiments with the T-Virus and other Biological compounds. The Umbrella facility was in complete shambles due to the outbreak and terrorist activity. A little further down lay a particularly secure level, where only the highest ranking scientists were allowed to go. In a far corner of the level a stasis pod sat overturned, after being untouched for a few years. Within the pod was an experiment that had been labeled as "failed" was now awakening.

Where am I? The experiment thought to himself as he looked around the dimly lit room. What's happened to me?

He sat up in the pod and climbed out, upon doing so he noticed the nameplate on the pod had in huge letters the name: GRENDEL. The word "FAILED" stamped over it.

Grendel? Failed? He moved from the pod. What the hell is going on? He turned around to see his reflection in an overturned stainless steel desk, it was then all the memories of the experiments came rush back to him. Grendel let out a loud roar. The roar echoed through the compound, up through the hospital and out in to the city air.

Grendel began making his way toward the door; throwing desks, chairs, broken pods with dead experiments, and other lab equipment out of his way.

"Damn Umbrella! Damn them!" Grendel wheezed angrily. "I'll make them pay dearly for this!" Grendel reached the door, it was made of metal and had a card key scanner on the wall next to it. "I don't have time to look for fuck card!" Grendel said as he began to pound away at the wall next to the door, slowly breaking through.

On the other side were a group of scientists turned zombie, of course in his current state of rage Grendel couldn't tell the difference. He charged forward grabbing the first and tossing him into a shelf full of vials and beakers of different colored fluids. He then grabbed a nearby chair and proceeded to use it on the 3 remaining zombies, crushing them to a pulp; along with destroying the chair in his hands. Grendel's rage slowly subsided, but he was still heated as he headed for the elevator shaft outside of the lab area. Once he the hall he encountered a single zombie, as Grendel neared his shambling victim he noticed what its true nature was.

"The fuck is this?!" He wheezed loudly as the zombie turned to face him, half of its scalp missing.

Grendel spartan kicked the zombie down the hall and into the wall, then he ripped open the elevator doors to find no elevator, without a second thought he leaped out onto one of the cables and proceed to climb his way out.
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PBcn9 Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:21 pm

It was almost like the entire island shuddered in fear, everything grew quiet for a split second before the Hunters bounded away from the confused BSAA and jumped from roof to roof to their destination. Gregor looked back with a blink before his com started erupting in blurred communications, gunfire..screaming..

Time to double-back, he thought. Leaving the men to keep things secure as he made his way back toward the hospital. Something really nasty must be up to call the Hunters in, even more so to make that sort of noise. Gregor tugged up his gas-mask and fitted it on firmly, he wasn't taking any chances with the crazy shit that the doctor brought with him.
--

Oda! Lewis! Gas-masks, now! UAV thermals is detecting a high proximity of chemicals from the target location Alice said quickly. Contamination is spreading!

The roof exit they stepped into seemed to be suffering from attempted escape from the undead, directly below them was a man who had attempted to make it, but the stairway down from him was smeared with blood and his intestines, his face frozen in absolute horror; the cruel snapping of bones and the ripping of flesh was echoing from down below. Looks like they had caught his legs and the rest just tore off.

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Chemicals? What the fuck was this, World War One? Vincent quickly put his gas mask over his face and he began breathing steadily through it. As soon as Emilia got through the door, he closed it and looked down the staircase. He frowned at the sight he beheld. "Ahh hell...." He walked down next to the dying man and muttered a Shinto prayer and said, "Rest in peace, innocent soul" And he put a bullet into his head, putting him out of his misery.
"Rivers! Do we have a new LZ?" He asked the radio as he walked slowly down the stairs, wary of any zombie there was. The few that were there fell quickly to his .45.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Emilia set her gas mask into place, making sure it was secure as she beheld the gruesome view. Her time in the Marines had prepared her for some horrible things...but this? She shook her head, giving the soldier a salute as the Captain showed him mercy, "Captain, we may not have time to get to a clear rendezvous point." Emilia said, replacing the spent shells.

"Alpha and Beta teams have already suffered casualties, hunters have escaped, and the area has already been hit with possible airborne infection. Rivers, could you please keep us informed on any emergency fallback routes in case the LZ is cut off?" She asked, adding on to the Captain's request, not countermanding it. She fell in line behind the Captain, keeping wary of the stairs down and the door behind them, "Got your six, Captain."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 pm

As Grendel neared the ground level of the hospital his senses began to go haywire. Different smells filled his nostrils: some human, living and dead; some like him, but different like they were wild beasts with sense of control. Then there was the familiar stench of what he knew as the Umbrella Corporation.

"Finally, payback time." Grendel growled as he forced his way through the ground floor elevator doors.

Upon entering the hallway he was immediately tackled from his left by a Hunter. The Hunter stood to its feet about to strike, but paused for a moment as it studied its new found prey: Grendel. To the Hunter he had just attacked on of its own kind, but not one of its kind. I was confused as to why it was ordered to kill a potential companion. Grendel on the other hand took the moment to kick the Hunter's legs from underneath it, then he rolled over on top of the Hunter and proceed to wail on the Hunter over and over in the face until its body stopped twitching from the force of the blows.

"Umbrella's other monsters...." Grendel breathed as he looked in the direction the Hunter had come from, he could smell the scent of Umbrella coming from that direction.

Grendel made his way to the lobby of the Hospital where the first terrorist barricade was set up. There were about 10 or so terrorists guarding the barricade, and every last one of them was drenched in the stench of the Umbrella Corporation. Grendel began growling as his pace quickened, slowly turning into a full flat out run. One the terrorists turned around to see Grendel bounding toward them, at first the terrorist member didn't think anything of it, assuming Grendel was on of the Doctor's controlled monsters, that was until Grendel ripped a broken florescent light fixture that was hanging from the ceiling and threw it, taking off the head of the terrorist standing next to the one staring straight at him. It was then that the gunfire started, and Grendel began his onslaught of brutally killing the terrors with anything he can pick up and throw.

Last edited by VinoLerrej on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : continuing scene in post)
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PBcn9 Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:23 am

Charlie and Delta teams are securing a alternate route, your mission has stayed the same! You're to secure that hospital! Rendezvous with the remaining elements of Alpha and Bravo teams in the central square, five blocks from your position. Further down into the staircase was an open door, shattered and blood stained..no doubt from the man that had tried to climb up the stairs, it led to a dry-cleaning business..the tables and racks of clothes overturned in a panic, half eaten corpses strewn about and further out on the glass windows had yellow clouds of chemicals rolling down the streets, zombies ambled through the clouded smoke, collapsing with pitiful groans.
-

Gregor didn't need to go inside to know something bad was going on in there, he simply sent the hunters to deal with it through the front door as he took the fire exit and stepped inside..the guards didn't really know what was coming, some were torn in half..others were hit in places that simply seemed to shatter their bodies.

Thankfully, he wouldn't need to even see whatever freak of nature that was released. He was here for the doctor and nothing else. Sure enough, that crazy bastard was ambling about with a gas mask on, punching buttons to a console that held..quite possibly the biggest hunter I have ever seen.

"Doc, we gotta leave..now." Gregor frowned, grabbing his shoulder. The man turned at him, fear glazed over behind his gasmask.

"It's coming." He said. "I need the data secure! The data is all that matters!"

"Fuck the Data! We need to GO! Something broke through and started a biohazard, there's all sorts of shit seeping into the air! We're lucky we ain't getting our skin split!" Wait..

That..wasn't fear glazed over his eyes. He had a gash across his his hand..and from the looks of it, it was self inflicted..blood was everywhere..did something break in? He didn't want to know, and he didn't want to stick around to find out either.

"Fine," He said, stuffing the thumb-drive in his vest and heading out the door. Whatever was in the building was tearing the shit out of the place, the last thing Gregor saw was the scientist unlocking the container of that massive, mutated hunter.

The roar that followed was enough to shatter windows as Gregor almost went stumbling, ten feet of muscle and reptilian power speared through the wounded scientist and bounded out the room with a bloodthirsty snarl, shattering the windows in his superhuman leap to the village.

PBcn9

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum