Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire Empty Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 am

[This isn't a sonic the hedgehog role play so drop any dreams of role playing canon characters, canon as in , sonic, knuckles, amy, tails, eggman, robotnik, cream. all archie and sega related characters, this is fan base]

It's been more then eighty years since Robotropolis abruptly shut down, Dr.Eggman to old to continue battle, Sonic and friends time well beyond them. All seemed to have finally become of peace, but then Eggman gave his final order, his dying wish, This was to take the remaining prisoners and robotosize them. This last order brought to life a nightmare that both sides would painfully regret. A prisoner marked with just a number locked away for so long even he had forgot his name, after being robotosized he still maintained his own mind, His hatred for never being saved came to surface. with his now nearly immortal full metal body this black steel panther gave himself the name "Zar".

Zar became unstoppable he took down everything in his way, when he got to the top he kicked the dying old doctor out, He took control all the robots at his command he reactivated robotropolis and then started coming up with plans for machines that would find the remaining mobians so he could make them suffer as he had suffered. His scouts found more then what he had hoped, after knuckles death the island had crashed into the ocean near the sinking ruins. He wanted the seven chaos emeralds and the master emerald to power robotropolis forever. This plan however was cut short by a unexpected visitor who now claimed the island as his home and had killed all the swat bots. After this one interuption he started up old robots ordering them to start taking down the great forest again and find any other mobians quick.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kono, This was the name of the wolf who had stopped Zar's robots. Kono had been effected slightly by Robotization as well, shortly before arriving at the island Kono had been nearly robotized by Mecha Eggman , Mecha Eggman was a robot Eggman built to make a copy of himself that would live on forever , Though this robot had the doctors same ideas, The robot betrayed doctor eggman not wanting to work with organic creatures but unable to beat it's creator it ran away. Kono escaped but not before losing his right arm and right eye to the robotization process. Kono was unable to take on the Mecha version of the doctor before it fled.

Kono had wondered a long way eventually finding the island, when he touched the master emerald suddenly he saw it all, the echidna's home in the sky, it braking apart, the guardian knuckles, chaos, everything the emeralds had been through. He took his understanding of it to mean one thing. No-one not even kono himself should ever be allowed to use the emeralds, but he had to find the missing pieces of the master emerald which shattered upon the islands crash into the ocean. Kono began exploring with no idea who or what he would find.

Last edited by Kono Hamaras Kalantu on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire Empty character sheets

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 am

*Name: Kono

*Breed: Wolf

hieght: 6'8

*Race: Mobian [human, mobian, robian, humanoid, robot]

*alliance: none [none, good, evil]

personality: Loner, with a friend complex, he helps others who ask him for it, trusts no one, and dosen't keep friends, often joins up with people and then vanishes

bio:

weapons / skills/ abilities :

[ all marked with * are required]
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire Empty Character Sheet

Post  JaXsu Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Name: Seiko

Height: 4'3

Breed: Human (?)

Race: Half English and Japanese

Alliance: None

Weapon: Simple Kid's Warrior Sword

Skills: Running at fast speeds that are close to Sonic's, but not quite.

Abilities: Create magical orbs that are made from certain portals as use for a compass.

Personality: A very shy, but also very kind young boy for his early age. He's not really sociable at the start of when being around someone new, but eventually opens up to them later on. He cannot speak as his voice was simply destroyed or taken away -- by a means of a certain method of when he was born. In his own way to communicate to others, he likes to draw pictures and write down certain words to get the point across of what he is saying.

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire 78180177413222282409100

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire 3348682

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire 5266759
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire Empty Re: Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire

Post  JaXsu Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 am

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire 3348682

In the heavy mists created from the humidity of the hot temperatures, would appear a young boy that looked as if he had never been seen in this world before. Like if he was an outsider of some sort. Though, from the looks of it, he didn't appear to be of harm to this world unlike the existence of Zar. The boy kept walking until he could finally see what was before him. A full grown adult male Mobian. He was surely way taller than Seiko, but that didn't really scare the boy. He could see that the background of this place is what used to be Angel Island. Or to put it in another way, a less lively version of it. The boy walked more out of the mists, but just as he did; a robot that looked to be one Eggman's appeared soaring out of the ocean and flying towards Kono. Seiko ran towards him. Knowing he couldn't speak, he held out a hand with a large piece of paper with text saying ''LOOK OUT!".
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire Empty Re: Mobius Rebirth, Robotropalis Empire

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 am

Kono sighed heavily sitting facing the other way looking at the sinking ruins, he was sitting all the way on the other end of the island, Suddenly his robian knuckles [ a perfect metal replica of knuckles wearing knights armor] attacked the incoming robot and easily destroyed it, Kono had noticed the boy when the comotion was going on and ran over to the broken master emerald. He placed a hand on-top of the emerald and muttered a phrase that could barely be heard. " Master of the seven of chaos hear me now, send this intruder back somehow".

The shattered master emerald and the seven chaos emeralds started to glow, A bright blinding green flash passed , and when it was gone the boy had been sent back onto normal ground near robotropolis , Kono slowly stood up , it seemed as though when the light phased the area he'd been knocked down, the island had moved now laying in the sea somewhere off the far said of the sinking ruins.

"I better go find that kid at least now he won't get back to my island...." he paused looking at the seven chaos emeralds , He took the light blue one " They glow when near other emeralds i wonder if it do the same for the shards of the master emeralds i need to find?" " and my metal knuckles ... eh he'll find me or his own way back soon i'm sure" With that he headed out jumping from building to building till he got back to solid land.
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  JaXsu Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:27 am

Being transported away towards another place, the young boy ended up near the city of Robotropolis. He wasn't sure where he was, but the fact that his surroundings weren't really considered safe. In many spots of the area he was in, there were a lot of robots that were under the control of Zar. He didn't want to be spotted, so he had used a method of finding a portal that was behind a certain brick building. He placed his hands over the glowing light, and an orb had appeared. He wanted to make sure he knew where he was before taking any unnecessary action. With this orb, he was also protected from being noticed by the robots. Or...so he thought. Until, one of them was able to sensor it and attack the young boy from behind. But he quickly brought out his small sword and was able to damage it some. It was then that the other robots had noticed him.
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

Name: Casket

Breed: Mouse

hieght: 5'5

Race: Mobian

Alliance: evil

personality: Really cynical and cruel towards his enemies, has a interest in tactics and strategy.

bio: Works with Zar, was once a normal working Mouse.

weapons: Chained Blade

skills: Tatical thinking and Interigation

abilities: Able to manipulate Time to an extent

(I'll edit later)
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Standing on top of a building, looking down at Seiko as he fends off the robots with a twisted grin, Casket touching a button on his wrist and the visor of his helmet begins to glow as he records the conflict going on in the street. "Heh heh heh looks like I have a way to solve my boredom for today." "I should let Zar know, but it's nothing that the robots can't handle." He then folds his arms and stand there as he waits for the robots to finish this new intruder.
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:10 am

Kono grunted The roller blades he wore clacking heavily on the streets of the city as he zipped around looking for the kid. " Damn it... the robots probably found him by now ....." he paused as he heard what sounded like jet thrusters but smaller, He turned to see his metal knuckles had found him. " There you are mecha knuckles where have you been? sorry for leaving like that. hey help me find that kid ok? he might have some shards or know where some are "

The metal knuckles nodded and quickly sped off as kono took off the other way, The metal knuckles showed up on the scene of seki getting attacked and started fighting off the other robots as fast as it could barely taking any damage. It's green eyes scanning for weak points and targeting them. it looked at seki " Go. find freedom ... find fighters.. save mobius" it said in a mechanical voice,
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 am

"Hmm? This cant be good. Might as well get my hands dirty." Casket unfolded his arms and touches another button on his wrist to take pictures of the Mecha Knuckles that showed up to help Seiko. He then jumps down to try and prevent Seiko's escape. "I'm afraid I can't let you escape boy!" As he lands he takes out a chain with a blade at the tip. His helmets visor soon stop glowing as he takes a battle stance.
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  JaXsu Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:31 pm

As Metal Knuckles had arrived at the scene, Seiko was in luck. But not for long as Casket had jumped down from where he stood and took out his blade for combat. Seiko knew Casket was most likely stronger than he was, but that didn't mean there wasn't a way out. Seiko, coming out of his fighting position and vanishing his sword with his unique magic, had emitted a strong green light that came from his chest. This light would almost seem as if it was a kind of the Master Emerald's power, and would blind anyone within it's reach for a certain amount of time. Therefore, Casket wouldn't be able to see anything and nor of Zar's robotics. But before Seiko started running off, he left a piece of paper on Casket's back saying "Sorry, maybe later!" As the boy ran, he eventually came across seeing Kono. The giant wolf Mobian compared to his small size. Seiko had spoke to him, but his voice wasn't there "((It's you...))"
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Kono's ears twitched slightly he looked at the boy as he hid his right arm behind his jacket, placing 2 shards of the master emerald into a pocket inside the jacket/ coat he wore. " So your not hurt. or dead yet... that's good. Did you happen to see my mecha knuckles anywhere? he's supposed to be finding you... guess i should call him back". He looked around and then back at him, " And don't get any ideas about following me. i work alone. you should be with the freedom fighters they'd help you"

The metal knuckles was now hovering starring at Casket " Target found, new target found, new target threat level minimum." it said slowly lifting its metal fists with spikes on the knuckles of both " objective confirmed . terminate" it hovered there waiting for Casket's next move
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

"Heh, so you wanna go then?" Casket said as he looked up at the metal knuckles. He then starts to spin the chained blade in all directions. "IF THERE ARE ANY TROOPS LEFT PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!" The few remaining robots on the street begin look up and took aim. Casket then stops spinning the chained bladed, holds out his right hand and stops time in the metal knuckles area, while at the same time coughing up blood to get away. As time returned to normal Casket was inside a building looking out through a hole in the wall to see the metal knuckles still floating there with the robot troops firing and missing. "Damn if I knew it would remain there I would of stayed and fight without using my powers." He then slips away inside the building to regroup with more robot troops.
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 am

Metal knuckles looked around " Target lost.... new objective initiated . Return to creator" it landed softly on the ground turning around, The thrusters on it's back started getting louder and louder till it sounded as though walls would brake apart from the noise in a flash it jumped and fire streaked from behind it as it vanished from sight.

Kono's ears twitched he covered them and jumped down on the ground " MIGHT WANT TO COVER YOUR EARS AND GET LOW KID!! MY MECHS CAN REALLY PACK A PUNCH WHEN THEIR FLYING!!!" He yelled at seiko, as the sound of metal knuckles approach and roaring thrusters got louder and closer, The red bullet saw the two as it passed and quickly did a front roll in mid air turning back around and slowing down drasticly .
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  JaXsu Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 pm

As Seiko heard Kono's yell towards to get down, he quickly did as Mecha Knuckles came flying down and barely missing a touch on either Seiko or Kono. Opening his eyes as Seiko slowly took his hands off his ears, the young child lifted his head to see that the robot wasn't in any condition that was damaged on any of his parts. Seiko stood up, and stared at Mecha Knuckles for awhile. It was until then that a hologram of Zar appeared behind Seiko, and scaring the death out of him as he heard his voice talking to the three of them.
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Outside of a building not far from where the three were Casket was making his final checks on his helmet and begin walking as 12 of the robots followed behind. He stopped and turned around to command the robots, "You three go and search in the west, the other four will check in the underground area, and the remaining five will come with me." As they split and the wind blew, a piece of paper on Casket's back had detached itself and landed on the street. Noticing this he walks over to pick it up only to see that it says "Sorry, maybe later!"

As he crumbled the paper he begins to growl and run with the five robots following suit. "Ok boy you wanna play games? Lets play." The rest of the robots that remained had went in their own directions to continue their programming.
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 am

A metal shadow was following behind them ,tailing casket , when casket made the remark it laughed lightly and continued to follow at a distance " But we're already playing. we own the island so we already won. should tell zar that while you still can" It laughed the voice was mechanical but clearly had a larger vocabulary then the metal knuckles had. " CHAOS! FLASH!" it yelled charging up and in a wave of white light was gone.

Zar had sent out a simple search camera bot it caught up to casket and opened voice communications "Casket! who are they and why were you not able to DISPOSE of them!!" the demanding voice blast from the little bot.

Kono looked at the hologram and smirked " I'd jump to if something that ugly showed up. but i don't think it can harm us". the hologram started moving and talking " Very good sence of humor, fur ball. but be warned i will have that island, those emeralds, and YOUR SUBORDINATION TO ME!", Kono just yawned ans streched out his arms , "mhm...mhm...mhm..mhm and? anything else? or is that it? oh i guess it is, and i guess i should be scared? oh wait no i should be terrified...... your boring and like every other evil creation around here you need to be deconstructed."

Zar's hologram retorted " enjoy your freedom while it last wolf. and you too boy soon enough you'll both be working for me!!" it shut off an vanished . Kono smirked " Big mouth on that one huh?"
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 am

"My apologies, It's just some kid and a robot,I thought that the troops could handle that kid, then that metal fool appeared and messed everything up." "I tried to prevent the kid's escape but he got away using some power." As he kept running he soon saw the boy and the Metal Knuckles, but saw a wolf mobian with them. All were looking at a hologram of Zar vanishing as he stoped he began to laugh a little as he and the five robot troops stood there.

"I see you met Lord Zar boy, and you, you must be the infamous Kono. The wolf who has been causing trouble for Zar's empire." He then begins to take off his helmet reveiling a mobian mouse. The robots then took aim as Casket took out his chained blade and began to show a twisted smile. "Either you all surrender now or suffer at my hands"
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  JaXsu Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Seiko knew this time there wasn't an option to try to escape now. If he did, then Casket would be prepared and get around his technique that he used last time. To even add to this event, there were plenty of hidden traps set out in the field they were in that would either take it's hostage to Zar's dome or be possessed by the special circuits to work under Zar. With the power of one of the chaos emeralds inside of Seiko, the small sword he had out in his right hand had emitted a bright glow. Going into his fighting stance, Seiko charged at one of the robots and then another one completely braking them apart. He stood still then as he was about set foot in a hidden trap in the area.
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

JaXsu wrote:Seiko knew this time there wasn't an option to try to escape now. If he did, then Casket would be prepared and get around his technique that he used last time. To even add to this event, there were plenty of hidden traps set out in the field they were in that would either take it's hostage to Zar's dome or be possessed by the special circuits to work under Zar. With the power of one of the chaos emeralds inside of Seiko, the small sword he had out in his right hand had emitted a bright glow. Going into his fighting stance, Seiko charged at one of the robots and then another one completely braking them apart. He stood still then as he was about set foot in a hidden trap in the area.

ok sorry jaxsu but im going to have to ask you to change that part. sorry man but characters cant have a emerald in them, due to a few reasons that kill the story line and that a power such as that would be a unfair advantage. ] [i should of made this a bit clearer on this at the start]
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  JaXsu Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Ah okay D: Sorry about that! I'll go ahead and edit it x3

[[ Seiko knew this time there wasn't an option to try to escape now. If he did, then Casket would be prepared and get around his technique that he used last time. To even add to this event, there were plenty of hidden traps set out in the field they were in that would either take it's hostage to Zar's dome or be possessed by the special circuits to work under Zar. Remembering some of the things his past friends have told him, Seiko had gained confidence this time and began charging at one of the robots. Braking the one apart with his sword, piece by piece with all his strength. But as he did, some of the wires inside of it would electrocute him. It wouldn't harm him that much, just a few sparks. ]]
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Kono rolled his eyes, " oh yes i've been causing just so much trouble" he said " look at what you and your preverse leader are doing to this once beautiful land scape. it took the original freedom fighters every last single day of their life to keep this place from growing any further. I will not allow this chaotic, havoc causing, and abusive empire to ruin the world of mobius" He said. Turning his head to look the other way he whistled and suddenly his metal shadow and metal tails joined up with metal knuckles all standing beside him. he whistled once more and metal mech wolf that was brown showed up as well.

He smirked turning back to casket " Meet my crew and unlike your minoins, they are each a person of their own they are modeled after the originals but that means nothing.", The wolf stepped forward and began speaking " When you consider that having our own personalities", metal shadow " our own thoughts", metal tails " And our own personalities makes us better then a entire army of you misused , rotting robots", Kono smirked " So if you'd like to take on forge, shadow, tails, knuckles and myself. then i suggest you prepair"
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Caskets smile faded as he saw more of Kono's creations landing beside him. "I see you came prepared as well as I." He snaps his fingers as more robot troops showed surrounding the area. "I don't care if you have doubles of them I will defeat you all." As Casket begins spinning the chained blade the other robot troops that appeared took aim as Casket runs at Kono to fight him. "PREPARE TO FACE THE WRATH OF CASKET!!!"
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am

Kono laughed as his arm went up and he caught the chain yanking it hard towards himself and then wraping it around his arm heading at casket ,the blade in his metal hand , which was clamped shut on it like a death grip. "really, is that the best you can do?!" he grinned as he got up next to casket "Your good. but I'm better!" He pulled his good arm back swinging with a heavy left swing at casket.

Mean while kono's mechs were tearing apart the army of robots that casket had summoned, metal shadow and knuckles were ripping through them easily taking nothing but paint scratches. shadow using chaos blast, and knuckles easily ripping machiens apart with his fist in a fury of punches.

Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am

Taking the full hit to the face Casket begins to cackle insanely as he also begins to swing back at Kono. "Don't get to confident mutt I'm just getting started." As he managed to get his weapon free from Kono's grip, he jumps back and wraps the chain around his leg and throws him to a building wall. "You may be strong but how long can you keep going? How long will you resist?" He holds out his right hand as time stops for a split second and resumed with him on top of a street light. "As you see I'm not to be trifled with. Now I'll give you one last chance to surrender or..." He looks at Seiko who was battling with a few robot troops along side the Metal Knuckles.
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum