Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands"

Go down

The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands" Empty The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands"

Post  JaXsu Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:49 am

The Rules

1. No God Modding as in over-powered characters and such.

2. Cussing is allowed, but please keep it at a minimum use.

3. Cannon characters (Final Fantasy, Bleach, Wolf's Rain, etc. You get the picture.) are allowed from any series, but you may only use two or three of them. This is to avoid having to do rough work in your posts of the story. If you want to use more than three, please private message me or contact me through AIM or Skype. If any of the cannon characters you use gets killed / died / dismissed, you are allowed to replace them with other cannon characters.

4. You are allowed to use more than one original character, but please keep it at two or three. Same rules apply as the third one of this list.

5. To set the mood right for a certain event or area, please feel free to use websites such as www.endlessyoutube.com and paste the link somewhere in your post to let us know that is how we can imagine the musical setting to be.

6. Romance is allowed, but please keep it at PG-13.

7. This role-play is not based on Final Fantasy XIII as the title may seem to give off that idea. The story is based on the lyrics of the song by Leona Lewis. Please know that Leona Lewis didn't originally sing My Hands for Final Fantasy XIII as Square-Enix had asked for permission to use it from her album called Echo. Square-Enix was originally going to make an English version of their song by Sayuri Sugawara, but didn't have the time to pull it off.

8. If you are going to be absent for a certain amount of time (Say, 1-3 weeks or more), please private message me or contact me through AIM or Skype. I'll be glad to work things out with you.

9. Have pure fun! If you aren't enjoying this role play by any means, then please feel free to contact me by private messaging / AIM / Skype and offer suggestions of something to change or add in.

The Lyrics

I wake in the morning
Tired of sleeping
Get in the shower
And make my bed alone
I put on my makeup
Talk into the mirror
Ready for a new day
Without you and

I walk steady on my feet
I talk, my voice obeys me
I go out at night
Sleep without the lights and
I do all of the things I have to
Keeping you off my mind
When I think I'll be all right
I am always wrong cause

(My hands) don't want to start again
(My hands) no they don't want to understand
(My hands) they just shake and try to break whatever peace I may find
(My hands) they only agree to hold
(Your hands) and they don't want to be without
(Your hands) and they will not let me go
no they will not let me go

I talk about you now
And go a day without crying
I go out with my friends now
I stay home all alone
And I don't see you everywhere
And I can say your name easily
I laugh a little louder
Without you and

I see different shades now
I'm almost never afraid now
But when I think I'll be okay
I am always wrong cause

(My hands) they just shake and try to break whatever peace I may find
(My hands) they only agree to hold
(Your hands) no they don't want to be without

Sometimes I wake
I see them reaching out for you
Quietly break
Whatever shields I spent so long building up
I cannot fake
Cause when they cry I'm almost broken
They miss holding my baby

My hands
No they don't want to understand
they just shake and try to break whatever peace I may find
(My hands)
(Your hands) they don't want to be without

(My hands) shake and try to break whatever peace I may find
(My hands) only agree to hold
(Your hands) no they don't want to be without (they don't want to be without)

no they will not let me go...

***To listen to the song, click on this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_oPODHPhs

Story Summary

The world of Razuna.
A planet that has been known to have many varieties of culture and technology.
As well as world wars based on certain issues.
Even different kinds of existences that are local or foreign.
Peace has always had it's come and go from time to time.
But surely, there is no eternal freedom. For anyone.

Many want to believe there is hope for it.
But is it really possible?
There have been rumors stating that searching for the Key Of The Existing may grant that wish.
But there are also sayings that it can bring total destruction.
Which perspective are you on?

Extra Information

In case you have confusion about how the story is supposed to relate to the lyrics of Leona Lewis' song, I can explain it to you easy and simple. There is no eternal happiness for anyone, correct? Whenever a problem is solved, it can surely come back as the same one or something similar. In this case, say for example one of your characters experienced a great war. You were one of the civilians on the "good" side to stay out of battle and leave it to the soldiers. But days later, as the war is eventually over, you find out your loved one is dead and you want revenge for that person. You later set out on a journey to take the life of everyone who was on the "bad" side. But soon enough, you find out you are also being hunted and do anything in means to survive. You don't understand what's truly going on, and the other side truly doesn't either. One believes if a certain side is destroyed, peace will be brought. But in the outcome, more bloodshed will happen.

Last edited by JaXsu on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : To make it more understandable.)
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands" Empty Re: The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands"

Post  JaXsu Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

Name: Seiko
Existence: Human (?)
Height: 4'3
Ethnicity: Half British and Japanese
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Simple Kid's Warrior Sword

Description

Seiko is a really shy, but also a kind young boy for his age. He's not very sociable at the start of when he is with someone new, but opens up later to them as time goes on. He also cannot speak, but has the ability to communicate through means of creating sketches and writing down specific words. It's been believed from many philosophers that Seiko's voice was simply destroyed or taken away -- by a means of a certain magic or skill who is highly advanced.

Seiko wishes sometime to be able to speak like normal beings. But in the mean time, he has to deal with what he has for now. There has been some hints from some people and creatures of existence that has known Seiko for years since he was found separated from his family that he might be a left over piece of someone and was able to take their own form then. There's also been hints that Seiko may not even truly human at all, since Seiko has unleashed a mystical power at rare times that can or cannot be considered dangerous. He is also very short for his age because of how he never drank milk or took supplements to fasten his growth spurt. Often kids around his age and sometimes adults make fun of him for it.

The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands" 78180177413222282409100

The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands" 3348682

The story of the song by Leona Lewis - "My Hands" 5266759

Last edited by JaXsu on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make it better than it previously was.)
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down