Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College of the Dead

+4
Warboss_Spriggs
DreamTaker
VinoLerrej
SeanHiruki
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

College of the Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: College of the Dead

Post  VinoLerrej Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Jerrel sat in Sean's room watching him sing on Rock Band 3, like him Jerrel wasn't good at anything else but singing so they always took turns.

"Your still as tone deaf as ever Sean." Jerrel teased his friend, knowing he wouldn't take it to heart.

He then heard Sean mention something about more riots happening.

"Can you believe this? They seem to be spreading out, sooner or later there's gonna be one here in Baltimore, then what?" Jerrel said shaking his head. "Shit's just getting crazy."
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Sean grinned at Jerrel and retorted quickly, "I don't you singing like Ronnie James Dio, pal. My singing voice is just fine for Ayreon and Devin Townsend songs." He looked back at his phone and sighed as he passed the mic to Jerrel. "The riots have spread to Gettysburg...Oh fuck all kinds of duck" He swore as he read the latest news. "There are reports in Frederick too...My hometown. Ah shit my battery died." He walked to his desk and put it on the charger and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger. Damn things were getting hectic. Now he had to worry about his parents well beings as-well as worry about the state of the nation. A small bubble of anger entered the back of his mind, but he ignored it. He just had to assume that his parents were fine. He glanced at the katana against the wall near the desk. The katana was a real sword from Kyoto, forged by a modern day master sword-smith. His dad had given it to him for birthday when he was 18. He has taken perfect care of it. He was able to smuggle it into the college rather easily. Same with the Colt .45 Revolver in his desk drawer.

"What the hell is this world coming too...?" He asked no one.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Kono had closed up the cello and started walking towards where the others were, his cello case strapped on his arm, he got about half way across the room when suddenly his phone went off. The message was marked under urgent he opened it to see a video of the havoc being spread through Frederick. He watched it as he lazily strolled right past the room the others were in he stopped about five feet further down the hall as the video ended.

He looked at the frozen end image of the camera now on the ground giving video feed of its owner running away, as he walked back and into the room the others were in, He scanned it over till he saw Sean , Sean was the only person Kono knew directly by name other then his bunk mate. He walked up to him slowly and tapped his shoulder with the phone. " Excuse me sean.... have you seen haji? he isn't in our room and i don't see him in here. oh and would you look at this?" - he handed him the phone- " What do you make of the image are they messing with me again?" he asked rather bored sounding as he placed the cello case down in front of him and leaned on it looking down at Sean.
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Leona stretched, sighing as she looked at the latest reports, "Fine time to go on my first patrol, eh Charlie?" she said turning to her partner. Charlie just chuckled, "Just luck of the draw! You would have had to have gone out there sooner or later, just be glad, cause things are likely to only get worse." he said as he attached his two-way radio to his uniform, turning it on he turned his head into it, "Testing, you read me? Testing?" he said, releasing the button.

"Read you, loud and clear new guy. Try not to get too roughed up on you first night out." said the dispatch guy. "Alright, let's get this show on the road, eh? Hey, you think we'll need the vests?" asked charlie, holstering his gun. Leona gave him an incredulous look, "You're kidding, right?" she asked, putting on her PACA Body Armor, "You never go out on patrol without your body armor."

Charlie shook his head, "Nah, never mind, I'll be fine. So, should I drive?" He asked picking up the keys. "May as well," said Leona, equipping her gear, "After all, I am the one with the protection."

As they left the station, Leona picked up a shotgun from the weapons locker on her way out, setting it in it's holder before getting into the passenger seat; tuning in her radio, "This is Leona S. Kennedy, reporting in for the first time out. Wish us luck."

Laughter filled the squad car as she released the button, "With your Academy review, it should be the perps who need the luck! Dispatch out." Charlie hit the recorder, "Okay, beginning patrol route, so far nothing out of the ordinary..."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Sean shook his head at Kono, "Nah man. Havn't seen Haji all day." Kono was the quietest of all his friends. He was also the most damaged. Sean never really got the full story about how he lost his eye and arm, but he did. It was amazing how he could still play that cello so well with a prosthetics arm.
Kono handed him the cell and the video that played on it. "Holy shit...." he recognized the street in the video."No one is messing with you, Kono. That is real. Frederick is in chaos." As he said that, Kono's phone signal died and the screen went to the wallpaper. "A hell. Internet's down"

((Slow down a bit. The others need to post too.))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:42 pm

[if no post from the people who havent posted yet show up soon i say we move on without em]
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Frantisek running down the hallway yelling at the top of his lungs holding a rolled sheet of paper "I DID IT, I DID IT MY NEWEST DESIGN IS COMPLETE!!!" as he was running his pens kept dropping whiched caused him to stop to pick them up. As he continued on he soon trips and falls right in front of a room groaning.

(My first post, not so good but I hope to get better)
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:49 am

"Hey, never really introduce myself the last time we met." Jerrel said as he got up and walked over to Kono, extending his hand. "Name's Jerrel, and what do ya mean internet's down?"

((thats all i got, friggin' writer's block.))
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:36 am

((It's okay, happens to everyone.))
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:58 am

Kono looked at Jerrel "we've met before?" he asked looking slightly confused but taking Jerrel's hand in his left hand , keeping his right arm hidden down beside the cello case , "well nice to meet you , though wish we were greeting on better circumstances. shits not looking good". Kono said and then turned back to look at Sean.
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm

"I mean that the internet is fucking down, Notrevo!" Sean said, calling Jerrel by his Arcanos name. "I dunno why but it isn't working at all!" He looked at Kono and growled, "This isn't being caused by riots....." He then sighed and berated his own theory, "But for all we know it could be down because it is being updated or something"
There was a loud BOOM! that shook the building and the lights shut off
"Fucking Hell!" Sean spat as he raced towards the window and opened the shades to let the sunlight in.
As he looked out the window he saw smoke drifting from somewhere around the Convention Center,which was a few miles away in the city proper. There was a burning car in the parking lot.
"What the hell?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  VinoLerrej Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 pm

"What the hell, is that....a car?" Jerrel asked as he too looked out the window. "Hey what's going over there?" Jerrel pointed to a few people running from a small group of people that seem to be shambling about. Let me grab my binoculars real quick." Jerrel ran over to his stuff and began to search for his binoculars he bought for the bird watching club, a club which he participated in half the time.
VinoLerrej
VinoLerrej

Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kono Hamaras Kalantu Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Kono walked over to see what was going on outside, "hmmm" he said aloud and then turned walking towards the door out into the hall. He pulled up a neck warmer that covered over his noes the lower half of his head under his ears. "wonder what all the havoc is this time only one way to find out" He said to himself.

Kono swept his way into one the back halls of the college, and up one of the ladders to the roof heading out onto it, He dropped his cello case and slung it open, after opening all the latches, He then unlatched all the latches on the inside and took out the soft fabric filling that kept the cello in place, inside was a 50 caliber sniper rifle his named etched into the side in sapphire blue color, in a few moments he had it fully reassembled and looked through the scope. He sighed heavily "Yup.... cities infected time to start...." He pulled the lock chamber back bringing a round into the chamber and then released the prone stand. He took aim waiting and searching to find a infected among the scrambling, horrified, living civilians. "Kings or queens, villains or fiends there all still filled with lovely crimson"
Kono Hamaras Kalantu
Kono Hamaras Kalantu

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamTaker Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:56 pm

After two minutes of laying on the hallway floor Frantisek gets up and unrolls the paper he had with him and takes one last look it and rolls it back up. He turns around and rapidly knocks on the door in front of him. *Hopefully this is the right room or I might have to keep on looking so I can show the others what I came up with* he thought to himself. After a second or two he walks off to find the others.
DreamTaker
DreamTaker

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:26 pm

"Did you hear that?" asked Leona as she took a pair of binoculars out of the dashboard, looking towards the sound of the explosion. "The hell if I didn't! Where did it come from?" asked Charlie as he picked up some speed; Leona only shrugged, "From the smoke and fire...I'd guess Fifth and Lake Avenue," she clicked her radio, "This is Officer Leona, reporting an explosion coming from Fifth and Lake Avenue, requesting Emergency rescue teams and the fire department."

"Turning onto Park Avenue, this is Officer Charlie with Officer Leona, en route to investigate an explosion, possible homicide."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  JaXsu Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 am

[[Character Sheet

Name: Kanon Ikemura

Height: 5’5

Ethnicity: 1/3rd British, 1/3rd Italian and 1/3rd Japanese

Weapons: Switch-blade and a 45 hand-gun that can hold 15 bullets.

Inventory: Cell-phone, ID license, pens, and a notebook.

Skills: He has a lot of experience with cooking, gardening, room preparations, and trap settings.

Personality: Very quiet. He only speaks unless he feels he has to, and usually responds in a very polite, but also serious tone of voice. He takes orders from anyone he feels that he can trust, but doesn’t make them his friends.

Relationship with other friends: None at the moment.

Background Story: Kanon grew up living and serving in a famous mansion on a deserted island near the coasts of Italy. He would work serving and pleasing members of the royal family known as the Ushiromiya that had a lot of money and great wealth. It was until one day a mysterious incident had happened that left Kanon leaving the island and landing in the United States to pursue his mission.

Pictures

Normal Expression - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img808/9663/1kanon.png
Close Up - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img529/5623/2closeup.png
On Phone - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img832/9576/3onphone.png
Pissed Off - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/4703/4pissedoff.png
Front, Back and Side Views - https://2img.net/h/i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af212/HamsterImprov/Umineko%20Official/XTHVr7E8G8p55DJcyAUHY85k1BI8MoZ2.jpg ]]

In the midst of dark and cloudy skies, there would be a helicopter hovering that would seem to be from another country as it had the appearance of an Italian flag placed on it's doors. A young boy entering out from inside, and taking a jump towards the roof of the building Kono was on by parachute. In just little moments, the loyal servant had taken his settling as his feet had the touched the cemented floor. He took out his cell phone from one of his pockets, and answered a call he had missed. "Genji-Sama, I have arrived at the designated location.", "Good. Tell me if you see any survivors right now in your area." Kanon had looked in front of his positional standing and saw that Kono was aiming to fire any moment at the zombies. "It seems we have one so far. What do I need to do?", "Just help them out like you always do at the mansion whenever something suspicious is going on.", "Yes Sir."

JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum