Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissidia Multiverse

+7
Cracklord
Tamirat
JaXsu
Hiromaniac
Warboss_Spriggs
SeanHiruki
Agrippa
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 Empty Re: Dissidia Multiverse

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:00 am

(OOC: I'm sorry for not posting. Unfortunately, my posting can be erratic as I have no direct source of internet and have to depend on a ride. This past week...has been greatly disappointing in that regard, and trying to catch up is...painful.)

Kara

"Alright, look, I can't be out there today. Well, why don't you get Joey to do it? Family reasons, alright?" she said, getting frustrated. She wasn't sure how Clark put up with it, a job at the Daily Planet was more trouble than it was worth. That, and his squeeze, Lois, was getting on her nerves. Seriously, she didn't know what Clark saw in her...maybe he had some kind of Damsel in Distress syndrome or something, because she was never short of distressing situations...

"Well, if that's such a problem, why don't you ask Clark? I'm sure he'd love to...what do you mean you can't find him? Have you checked Lost and Found?" she asked, as she moved to her cabinet to make a sandwich. She hadn't even bothered to change out of her costume, her improved version that resembled Clark's and not her old white one.

"And I don't care how urgent this is, I was stuck in traffic for two ours because some nut thought is was a good idea to set up a bomb in a hotel...yeah, Supergirl was there...No! I didn't get any pictures, I was stuck in traffic! You ever try taking pictures ground level in five o'clock traffic with a lot of angry and scared people? Don't answer that; point is, I had a long day...call you later." she said, hanging up, "Jeeze, where did he find her?" she muttered, slapping together a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich...remembering she was out of jelly.

"This day just can't get any--"

Sucked through a time-space rift, Kara found herself in a strange place, "worse..." she finished looking around at a few of the assembled peoples, "What the heck is this? The universe's dork gathering?"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 am

The Drummer

"Not at all."

The Drummer is attempting to look as presentable as can be. Considering his purple jacket and green shirt, it's going to take work.

"I feel just...shocked...and offended that you'd say such a thing. I mean, what did I do you to you that would make you just throw me into the dork bin? That is just...mean, and hurtful. I mean, really. You call yourself a hero. But you don't even think to consider my feelings."

Jakita

"Shove it, Drums. You aren't fooling anyone."

Jakita sizes up Supergirl from head to toe; the older woman has at least four inches on her.

"Besides. I doubt she's your...type."
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 am

Kara

"And you would be correct." she said, sizing up Jakita, "So, if you guys are heroes...why haven't I heard of you?" she asked bluntly. Jakita didn't seem like much, but she thought more of her than the dork in the purple jacket and green shirt.

"So I take it this is supposed to be some sort of gathering, for heroes?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest, "For what, exactly?"

----------------------------------------
Carol

Probation...what the hell was that supposed to mean? Okay, so she had a drinking problem, and she may have...been a little unprofessional when drunk, but she got help, and she was doing better, but seriously! On probation...for the Avengers?!

Working off her frustration in the gym, she'd about broken everything there; she was sure that she had requested the equipment upgrades...but apparently, probationary status means: ignored. Bench-pressing her current toy's max weight, which really wasn't much considering.

"So, why let me on the team?" she asked herself, going through her routine, "What's the point if I can't do anything?! Oh, fuck this!" she grunted, heaving the barbell across the gym, the object punching through the wall, "Oh, fuck it, I need a drink..."

Exasperated, Carol grabbed her towel, not really needing it as it could hardly be called a workout, and headed for the dressing room. Opening the door, she found herself in a strange place, coincidentally full of costumed...retards? No...wait...some of them looked somewhat, familiar...

"Thor? What the hell is going on?"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 am

Jakita

The older woman reminded her of Diana, mostly. The Amazon was far more pale, but they were nearly the same height, almost the same build, and there was that same warrior's edge to the both of them.

There were differences, of course. While Diana was almost strictly a warrior, Jakita presented a far more confident, almost reckless air. Jakita's catsuit reminded her almost of Catwoman's, only the top left corner of the other hero's suit was unbuttoned, leaving a very nice view in place.

"Don't mind the Drummer. Ignore him, in fact. Or he'll convince himself that you're in love with him. Oh, there's a reason. We're from a different universe. Elijah?"

The white-haired man grunts noncommittally. "We're forty-nine parallel universes sideways from yours. It isn't surprising that we haven't met. Well. At least, not that you remember."

"Don't mind Elijah. He's grumpy around young people. And when you're over a hundred years old..."

Thankfully, Elijah had the decency to not interrupt Jakita to provide a better briefing.

"Anyway. We're hear for the usual hero business. Stop the multiversal threat, save the day...you know. Tuesday."

Inwardly, Jakita was more than a bit unnerved. But frankly, she was more excited than anything else. New experiences, new people...she was definitely not going to be bored while this lasted.

"And someone else with that symbol's here too. Big guy; bit of a Boy Scout. Tell me he's your father."

Elijah, Ambrose, and The Drummer

"This way, Drums."

"But..."

"This way."

Ambrose guides the Drummer by placing a firm hand on his back.

"You don't want to interfere with this."

"But I have a chance..."

"A snowball's in Hell. Which I tried before. Not pretty." Elijah stares at the Drummer, meets his eyes. He's serious.

"Think of it this way, Drums," Ambrose tells him. "You'll know."

"...Oh. I hadn't thought of that."
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 am

(OOC: Just to make something clear, don't take liberties with my characters. That's tantamount to god modding and I don't appreciate it.)

Kara

"Ignore him? If he tries anything, it won't happen again..." she said with a warning tone, "and no...that's my...cousin...somehow..." she said, shaking her head, "He means well, just...try to ignore most of whatever he says...he starts to grate after a while; anyways, which way did he go?"

Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 pm

((Sorry. Meant no offense.))

Jakita

"He's over there, talking with the rest of Planetary-that's what us four call ourselves. As for Elijah's comments...he's done this before, apparently. Refuses to tell anyone anything but the sparsest details."

industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 pm

((Sorry. Meant no offense.))

Jakita

"...He was just here a minute ago. Apparently, he thought I could fly."

She pouts for a moment.

"Not without a jetpack. Or a helicopter. I'm not Majestic-class, and I know it."
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Thanos
Furious at being thwarted in such a way, he flexes a hand, destroying all the circuitry within the Throne in an explosion of sparks, and a flash of light. Some of it is incredibly fine, and it would take him years to replace. He's not happy. Not at all.

Sending his will out further afield, ten light-years away where it orbited a long dead sun, he calls his flagship, the Dementer. He could return to the world under his own power, but he has been pushed, and now intends to destroy everything in sight. Especially those defiant little men who just inconvenienced him.

Moments later, it appears, shrugging off the combined ordinances of both fleets, and he boards it, appearing in his control room. For a moment he looks at the screens, doing the needed research before acting again. The ship just hangs there, motionless, indifferent to the occasional attack as Thanos thinks.

Steppenwolf
"...That's Thanos' ship." He says, staring at it and pursing his lips. The Mad Titan was here. That was not good.

"Don't provoke him under any circumstances. He's not our enemy at the moment. Concentrate on New Genesis. Direct all firepower to the remaining command ships. Ignore the smaller fighters, they are of no consequence. Once we break their center they will scatter."

Loki
"What are they holding back?" He asks, not noting that nobody is listening to him.

Sephiroth, Bane
They arrive with Hugo Strange in Gotham. Bane looks at the psychiatrist. "You were chosen to be in charge." He says, in a voice that seemed far too refined for his brutish appearance. "Very well. What do you wish of it?"
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Hugo Strange

"What do I wish of it?" He looked up and down the street. "There is hardly anything to be wished of it. This city is already ruled by chaos. Every day the street thugs grow in numbers while the police force dwindles. Too many mad men rule too many gangs that take the world closer to its eminent destruction every day." He reached into the pocket of his lab coat and seemed to toy around with something within. "Only the firm hand of the Batman keeps this city in check, but you already know all of this, don't you, Bane?" He knew it to be true and primarily set the setting for Sephiroth. Under a guise, he had once approached Bane with the offer of an enhancement to his Venom.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 am

Thor

Thor shrugs, as if to say 'sorry, that's just how it is'. Instead he says "This is the Allfather. This is Odin." He says, indicating his father and keeping the bitterness from his voice. Thor always seems so confident, so in-command of himself and his situation. But here he seems the opposite, unsure and in need of direction.

"He has chosen you of Earth's heroes, and called you to battle. When the gods fight amongst ourselves, we are seldom subtle in our portents." He didn't ask for your permission, but then, it never even occurred to him that you'd say no.

Superman

"How's this?" Supermans says, landing behind you, and giving you something that looks like one of those strange exercise machines in gym's with miniature turbines attached. It's a Astro-Harness, of the sort Orion favors. It is worn around his waist, shoulder and slung over his feet, and while it looks flimsy it is self repairing and almost completely indestructible and able to fly through space. It is also bristling with weapons, and has a small device for generating boomtube's built in.

He is thoughtful.

"It won't let you breathe in space, I'm afraid. We'll have to find something else to do that for you... Kara?" He drops it, and steps forward, looking at his young cousin and blinking.

Superman is in no way conceited. He does not flaunt his power, except when forced to, and for the most part is accepting of other people wanting to make a difference. He tries to encourage rather then prevent. But, despite this, Kara was family, his only remaining family, and he is protective of her, though he tries not to stifle her.

But he needs help, and if he tells her to stick back she'll only get angry, disregard him and do something foolish and he'd have to save her. Besides, she could be useful.

"We're not sure. Something is attacking New Genesis, most likely Thanos, and Highfather called us here, though he hasn't appeared. I was about to join the war in the atmosphere, but I'll be much more reassured now that I have someone to watch my back. Coming?"

Spiderman, Mary Jane

A the moment, Mary Jane is on a short term contract with Queen Enterprises. The internet talks are mostly about whether she will retain being seen as a trend-setter after this transaction is complete now that she is showcasing designer wear, or if she is simply expanding her portfolio, or whether she is trying to step up her career, and maybe move it in another direction.

Well, at least on the few sophisticated sites you were able to find. Most people are talking about whether or not she is having an affair (Oliver Queen is usually the suggested culprit as she got such a lucrative deal over better known talents); whether or not she would have an affair with them (most people seem eager to claim she would on very little evidence); whether she's hotter then other famous models - like Misa Amani; whether the dress she is wearing makes her look fat, she is fat, or she's pregnant; asking for details of where she lives or uploading grainy and unfocused photographs of her in public; or asking for naked photos and trying to get their hands on the near legendary video when she was meeting Bruce Wayne at a party, she had a minor wardrobe malfunction and her breast was visible for an instant. It's amazing, near limitless information at their fingertips and they use it for so little of value.

Her next fashion show is in four days, at Star City, in the Queen Enterprises main hall, which has nowhere near as tight security as you'd expect.

Not the most informative of researches. But you have a target, a place, a name and a time. Now you just need to work out the details.

Sinestro

Monomolecular filaments swirl around him in complex patterns, occasionally lashing at one ship or another as he flew through the battlefield, leaving a trail of blasted hulls and pieces of metal behind him.

Occasionally he gets inventive, but there seems little need, nothing here can challenge him, so what is the point?
Izaya The Inheritor

He is deep in communication with the Source, closed off from the outside world. He had called those he thought might help, for he loved his home and could not bear to see it destroyed. But he had duties as well as privileges, and this was one of them.

Joker

There is a knock at Bullseye's door. A knock with no rhythm, no pattern each knock totally different from the previous.

That should not be possible, by any stretch of the imagination. There were twenty floors between you and the lobby, and guards with weapons, not to mention electronic systems that were all but foolproof, and security camera's, and a whole range of other defenses, all to give you plenty of warning when someone comes gunning for you. There should have been an alarm at the very least, maybe some gunfire, a few screams... something. And surely anyone able to get passed all the security wouldn't stand politely outside the door and knock...

Your spine seizes, and a terrible realization hits you. Surely only one man able to get past all the security would knock...

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in."
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 am

Bane
"No. It is ruled by fear." The behemoth replies. "A terrified multitude, no more then animals, who exist only to support a few to rise above them. Yes, I know this city well." He looks at the polluted sky, filled with smog that hid the stars, then looked at the asphalt streets lined with houses of dirty brick.

Sephiroth
"You're both wrong. It is ruled by us. How shall we begin our conquest?" He states, laconic and a little bored by all this.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 am

Bullseye

Lester really wasn't concerned. The assassin grabbed an object off the desk of his computer without thinking, and then headed to the door. Only as he's turned the handle halfway does he attempt to examine what it is he's taken.

It's a bottle cap.

Jakita

"Oh, yes."

She straps herself in with relish, white teeth flashing a smile the entire time.

"You never give me nice things, Elijah."

"...You get bored with them and either abandon or break them."

"I'm sorry, Elijah. I'm too busy flying to hear you."

She lifts off in to the air, fingers working the controls as if she's used the rig her entire life. Jakita was easily bored. That did not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean that she was stupid.

Elijah, Drums, and Ambrose

"Right," Elijah mutters. "Let the brute squad handle the space battle, boys. Meantime, let's find the Highfather. Who, if his name suggests anything, is going to be like Drums. Let's get searching. Drums? Constantine? Work your magic."

"Magic," The Drummer's eyes are unfocused, as he starts tapping the surface of the planet with his drumsticks. Working a rough rhythm helped his extra senses. "Cheat codes of the universe. I need a spell to make people's clothes disappear."

"And I need you to focus."
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am

Hugo Strange

"Hmph. Ruled by us, huh? Go on then. Rule these people. The chaos that reigns free across the city will see to it that the mafia bosses, the deranged psychopaths, and the police will all come after your head. You may be fast and you may be strong, but I can guarantee you there are decent number in this city who are faster or stronger or both."

He stepped to the street side and turned to point at a building down the way. "That would probably be our best choice for a first target. Gotham City Police Department HQ." The tall building sat at a T in the road. It stood higher than a most of the buildings, but was dwarfed by a few nearby skyscrapers. "The mafia bosses and psychopaths don't exactly have their addresses in the phone book. The police department, however, has had a decent percentile corrupt for the majority of the last century. If we attack the police, the mafia will move to protect their interest in the department. The psychopaths will follow soon after to protect the source of their money."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am

Joker

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in." He says when you don't answer, and with that the door explodes into an expanding cloud splinters with a huge sound, destroying most of the wall with friction, and sending Bullseye sprawling off his feet by a wall of superhot air, his front bloody and covered in plaster dust.

The Joker stands in the doorway, silhouetted by the smoke, a tall, lean shape in a purple suit, an emerald waistcoat and a yellow tie. He's completing the ensemble with a purple fedora and a pair of over-sized revolvers, both of which are pointed at you. He's smiling his rictus, seeming amused that you don't get the joke and giving you a look that says he can already see you dead. More to the point, you are looking down the barrel of two unwavering guns.

"That's really no way to treat an old friend, ignoring me like that. Most unlike you. I'm deeply wounded. Well, if that's the way it's going to be, then go for it. Come on then. Use it. USE IT! Make my day." He says, giving your improvised weapon a glance, and leaning forward.

"Or, if you'd rather get through this able to piss standing up, tell me how to get into contact with your new boss."

Superman

"Careful. That thing goes MACH 6." He says, keeping pace with her, so as to be support without being training wheels.

Izaya

Drums senses that the Highfather is in a temple at the edge of the garden, communing with something he can't quite touch.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am

Bullseye

"Point the guns elsewhere, Joker. We both know you'll miss."

Their first appearance proved that much. Bullseye had managed to disarm almost all of the Joker's arsenal of assorted knives, grenades, and firearms using nothing more than a box of commemorative coins. Of course, a single dose of Joker venom took him out of commission, but still...

"And I don't know how to contact him; I got sent to his Realm in a dream. My guess? Sacrifice a goat, or go interrogate Doctor Strange. I kill things; leave mystic ****e out of it as much as I can."

Jakita

She gives him an annoyed glance.

"I think I can handle it."

Mach 6, eh? One moment Jakita's keeping pace, the next she's a blur of motion. Screaming in joy at the top of her lungs.

"WHOOO!"
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 am

Joker

"I might get lucky. I feel very... accurate today. And I've been doing special exercises to help with my excitement." He replies, winking at you, and not lowering the guns. He's not stupid.

"Anyway, you're many things, but you're not a liar. So we;ll cut a different deal. how about you tell me who else was with him, and I work my way up the foodchain." He says, squatting down. "See, I was offered a very lucrative offer. Much like you probably were. And so, against my better judgment, I'm a very disturbing agent of the angels. They must be thrilled. But I digress. Who else did you meet in the dream, when you met the Devil? Be honest now, I'd sooner destroy a stained glass window as an artist like yourself, but I have a certain reputation to maintain, and if I make an exception of you then I make an exception of everybody."

Superman

He shakes his head, then looks at Kara. "She'll catch up. Coming?"

Izaya

Drums senses that the Highfather is in a temple at the edge of the garden, communing with something he can't quite touch.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 am

Bullseye

"I'm feeling the need for a whiskey."

Bullseye turns his back to the Joker, heads to the mini-bar. One overpriced glass of cheap whiskey in hand, he takes a sip, face wrinkling at the quality.

"This probably doesn't count. And you're lucky. I don't rat clients, but he isn't paying me. The Red Skull was with him, and you can do what you like with the Nazi."

Bullseye then grins, as the thought occurs to him.

"And we both know you don't care if you destroy a few stained glass windows."

The glass is still in his hand, and Bullseye is idly flipping the bottle cap as if it were a coin.

The Drummer

"This way. You guys go on ahead."

Elijah starts walking. Ambrose stays.

"You aren't coming?" the reality warper asks.

"No. I can't."

"Why?"

"Because...I can see him. I mean, he's Good. I mean, really purely good. You'll see the mask and some of the aura, but me...I'll see it all. And the human mind can only hold so much. I'm already damaged as it is. I mean, look at me. I'm great with information; terrible with people."

"You're still learning, Drums."

"You want to kick me sometimes. Everyone does. I can tell. Like right now, you're planning to knock me unconscious and take me with you."

Ambrose pauses for a moment.

"Good point. I'll tell you what, Drums. We go together, and if the Highfather makes you go evern more insane, I'll kick him instead. How's that sound?"

"...You mean it?"

"You're telling me that I'm lying?"

"No."

Drums gets to his feet, starts walking.

"I don't suppose you have any advice concerning women, Ambrose? You're the married one."

"Keep trying, Drums. There has to be someone somewhere who'll like you."

They catch up to Elijah, who is smiling a little inside. He started walking because he knew of the Drummer's problem. And that Ambrose could help him the way he couldn't.

"Bull. I refuse to believe the Drummer can breed. Or every be found attractive."

"That hurts, Elijah, that really does. One day, I'm going to spray paint your suit. Just watch me."
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 am

Kara

Nodding to Clark she turned to Elijah, "I'd agree with you, but I don't know how much you know about this universe. I mean, there are some sick people out there...some really sick people." moving to catch up with her dear cousin, she gave the Drummer a fleeting look, "And don't even think of trying it, or I'll displace your head in the Anti-Matter Universe..." she warned, lifting off from the ground, bolting past Jakita and Clark.

"Race you there!"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 am

Elijah Snow and the Drummer

"...I like her."

"She likes me. I can tell."

"...No you can't."

"...No I can't. Dammit. I mean, really? What do I have to do to have any sort of real female companionship?"

"Something impossible."

"Elijah. I'm serious, for once. I am going to die without that particular piece of information. I mean, all I want is to find love? Is that wrong? Do I just deserve to be alone and miserable my entire life?"

"Are you miserable?"

"No."

"Are you alone?"

"No."

"There you go."

Jakita Wagner

Unfortunately, Jakita can't catch up, as much as she wants to. Having already reached top speed, and limited to the atmosphere, she wasn't going to be winning any races. She scowls at the thought.

"Damn Mach 6 top speed. Nice, Wagner. Flirting with a Majestic class."

She smiles, then.

"But think of the possibilities..."
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 am

Joker

"Mine's a double, how's yours?" he replies, tucking his left gun in his waistband exactly the way you're not supposed to, and snatching the glass from Bullseye's hand. His right gun never wavers as he does it.

"Well, that's art, afterall. A reaction. You want to make people see something. Me, I'd get the Mona Lisa, cut off her face and wear it as a mask just to show everyone. Someday, anyway, you know I get so dragged down by the monotony I forget to let the really creative part of my soul shine. But you don't really care about that." He looks reflectively at the glass. "They say there are two types of people in the world. Half-full people, Half-empty people, and me. I knock the glass over." He drains the glass with every sign of pleasure, and tosses it over his shoulder to shatter against a wall, then reaches into his coat and removes a massive wad of money in a roll, which he places on the table, pats once, then steps away from.

"That should buy another door. I don't know how much they cost, I tend to be the one who kicks them down. Keep the change. Buy yourself a haircut. Ciao."

Izaya

New Genesis was as close to paradise as possible, an island of gleaming spires that orbits a sunlit, unspoiled world of verdant green forests, soaring white mountains and gleaming bright waters of epic scale, grand and terrible that seem to stretch on forever. It offers beauty, acceptance, freedom and peace, and even the most cynical and bloodthirsty are moved by it's haunting song.

But this one building seems almost anti-climactic when declared to be the center of the world, which it is all built around. A simple, one story dwelling of maybe two rooms. Within is the Highfather, and the Source he communes with, that winks out as you approach, sparing Drums total insanity.

The door opens, and Izaya stands within, leaning on his staff. "I expected you sooner." He says softly. "Come in. There isn't much time."

Superman

He seems to vanish, leaving a light blue trail behind him as he does, moving too fast for human perception, a very respectable fraction of light speed. He can move far faster, but it's not generally a good idea, or safe for those around him.

His lungs strain to inhuman capacity as he does so, he can't actually breathe in space, he needs an atmosphere. But he does have the endurance to go without for long enough to act.

Sinestro

Finally. And he'd been getting so bored.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Sephiroth
The man floats, a foot from the ground so as to be able to swing that beast of a blade, then draws it, letting it's tip scratch along the sidewalk as he makes his way towards the station with a sound like tortured stone, or fingernails scratched down a blackboard as the tip scratched a massive furrow along the stone and sprayed sparks. When he was a hundred feet from it, he stopped all of a sudden and swung his blade infront of him, bisecting the entire police station diagonally with a perfect cut. He swung his sword again, creating an 'X' centered around the door, then walked over to it and kicked it down.

He paused a moment, and police who hadn't been maimed or bisected opened fire on him. He didn't even seem to notice.

"Who is in charge here?"

Darkseid
There is a booming noise, and the god of Tyranny steps onto his command ship, hands clasped behind his back. He is standing on a floating disk, so that he towers above his servants. He says not a word to Steppenwolf, the god performs service for the greater glory of Darkseid, no thanks are necessary. He simply watches the battle for a moment with satisfaction, then nods.
"Proceed."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrippa Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:03 am

Chaos

Unfortunately Joker ran off as soon as he grabbed the flail. As Joker fled the scene Chaos followed suit, but the Killing Joke was already gone when the doorway to his throne room, off through the labyrinthine passageways of Chaos' castle. Turning to Jecht and Gabranth, Chaos implores, "Find the clown now and remind of his tasks for me immediately! He knows what they are, yet he choses not to follow through with them." Reaching into a black sack-cloth Chaos withdraws two ovular crystal orbs. Then tossing each one to both Jecht and Gabranth, Chaos adds, "These pieces of magicite are created semi-precious gems infused with raw divinatory magic. Use them to keep me updated and to tell me when you have finally caught up to Joker. Now this one," Chaos explains, "will give you further details on the nature of your tasks with Joker." With this Chaos dismisses you and begins pacing the floor, wondering whether or not he should have made his deal with the Joker.

Gotham Police Precinct

The dead and wounded include a 60s something man with greying black hair, lying on his side. Blood staining his white cotton suit shirt and brown pants. He was set to retire next day. A man of Arabic or otherwise Middle Eastern decsent in his thirties is being propped up about 15 feet away from you, his throat slit and blood gushing from the wound, fading in and ot of concisousness. And the young rookie cop propping him up is wounded too, bleeding from a cut on the right side of her stomach, not as badly as the others. She's about 5'4" and maybe 114 to 122 pounds with medium brown hair and bright green eyes.You hear her shouting for help, saying, "Damn it people, can't you see he's bleeding! I need something to clot this man's blood right now. Do you have any sugar?"
After being given several sugar packets the young officer just starts tearing them open and dumping them into her fellow officers slit throat. Turning to Sephiroth she screams, "You really want to know who's in charge here you sick freak!? I'll tell you who, Commissioner Gordon. I hope he kills you, you son of bitch." Oddly enough she does look rather familiar to the former SOLDIER. This is a big multiverse, so obviously there are going to be look-alikes when you think about it.

(OOC: Okay Doliest you can get involved now. And draxx, don't forget to have Lobo show up in Chaos's lair. Also Cracklord, I fully expect the Joker to try and screw Chaos over. It's in his nature. Hell, it might even work. I'm also taking up one of the Warrior of Cosmos slots tomorrow, just so you know.)
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:20 am

Sephiroth
Apparently she is having trouble focusing, distracted by the dying man. He ponders killing him, but decides against it. That would only make her even harder to deal with. Instead he flicks Mansume to the side of her neck, and forcibly removes her. Then he walks over to the young officer, flexes his hand, and channels healing magic into him, clotting the wound and scabbing it over, as though he'd miraculously survived then healed for a month. He'd be the last to call healing magic his speciality, but he can apply enough when called.

He then takes the sword, and presses it against the closed wound, parting flesh, and coming perilously close to reopening it. "He'll live. If you co-operate. I want your files on the mafia. All of them, adresses, records, everything. I am not patient. You had best move quickly, before I kill him, and take the young man as the next hostage."

Bane
"Direct." he notes approvingly of Sephiroth's strong-arm methods. "It might even work."

Lobo
((You don't just toss the Main Man in. You have to wait until the right moment.))
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 am

Joker

((Yeah, we both know that. But it will be a while. If he is doing the expected, he's not the Joker))

The Joker had vanished into Chaos's lair, squeezing through cracks that seemed far too small for him, slim as he was, picking corridors at random, circling around and eventually found his way back to the waking world, after leading his pursuers on a merry chase. He had never been with Chaos's sanctum before, but had an instinct for this sort of thing, and they never got close to him.

He currently did not as such have any intention of screwing over Chaos, but he'd only work for him until he got bored, a better offer showed up, or he had an inspiration. And he'd only do it on his own terms. Hence hunting down Red Skull rather then waiting around waiting for orders.

"Anyway, you know me. Things to do. People to kill. Stuff to steal. Gotta dash. Catch you later."
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  industrious Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

Bullseye

"Time to go, I think. But first..."

He reaches for the phone, calls a certain number.

"Mr. Jameson? Yes, I have an anonymous tip concerning Spider-Man...I have reason to believe he's stalking the fashion model Mary Jane Watson-Parker... scandalous, I know..."

Five minutes and a changed front page later, and Bullseye walks out of his ruined hotel room, takes the elevator down, and vanishes into the streets of New York

Jakita

"Slow down, dammit!"

Mach 6 was one of the fastest speeds she had traveled. Compared to the two Majestic-classes in front of her though...

Elijah Snow

"Highfather."

"Don't look don't look don't look don't look..." Drums is clutching at his ears and has his eyes closed, still unsure if it's safe.

"Apparently you're under attack. Thought you might like to know. But if you want to fiddle as New Genesis burns..."

Elijah and Ambrose both step in, the latter dragging the Drummer along.
industrious
industrious

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum