Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your opinion on the purpose of existing?

4 posters

Go down

What's your opinion on the purpose of existing? Empty What's your opinion on the purpose of existing?

Post  JaXsu Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:33 pm

I know this question has probably been brought more than once in your lifetime, but what do you think could it be? My belief would be the purpose is to think about something and when you think about something, comes action of any kind from what you choose to believe in.
JaXsu
JaXsu

Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion on the purpose of existing? Empty Re: What's your opinion on the purpose of existing?

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 pm

I never thought we did have a purpose for existing. We just do.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion on the purpose of existing? Empty Re: What's your opinion on the purpose of existing?

Post  Rustheart Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Everyone has to find there own purpose of existence, there is no right or wrong answer.
Rustheart
Rustheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am

Myself, being barely literate and completely out of touch with existential thought, would reply that out purpose, such that it is, is to set one for ourselves, for only burdens and goals we ourselves set have any meaning. So our purpose is to decided a purpose, and live by it, giving it meaning and power by our own example.

But that's just me.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down