Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sengoku Gaijin the RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sengoku Gaijin the RP Empty Sengoku Gaijin the RP

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Based off my story idea.

The year is 1551; the Sengoku or Warring States Era in Japan. Oda Nobunaga has begun his conquering of Japan. He is steps away from the Capitol of Kyoto....
So I suppose you are wondering why Modern Age American College student like myself is even doing in the Sengoku Era. I cannot promise you will believe me,but I'll tell you....

It all began with a katana. This katana is unlike any other, as it houses the spirit of the Japanese god of warriors, Hachiman. As it turns out, some crazy daimyo is going to change history in ways that will screw up the modern world. And because I somehow unsheathed a sword that was forever stuck in its sheath, Hachiman sent me back to ally myself with Nobunaga and stop this evil Daimyo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You can either make an OC or choose one or so Historical figures. If you choose a figure from history than please do at least a little research on the person you choose.

Character sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Skills:
Lord (Oda, Takeda, Uesugi, Hojo):
Role:
Personality:
Bio:
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Gaijin the RP Empty Re: Sengoku Gaijin the RP

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Name: Unknown goes by Miyamoto Sanjuro
Appearance: Sengoku Gaijin the RP Durarara_design5
Weapons: Katana and Wakizashi
Skills: Learning Bushido, Knowledge of Japanese history
Lord (Oda, Takeda, Uesugi, Hojo): Oda
Role: Honorary Samurai
Personality: Smart,kind and warm of heart. Easy to make friends with. Not easy to anger.
Bio: Born into a pure Irish family in Baltimore, MD. Is currently taking classes at UMD. One of the main classes is Japanese.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Name: Akane Nanako
Appearance: Sengoku Gaijin the RP 4c38202fa50140a71f485cdef2115d2b5e6fb0d9
Weapons: Sharpened iron-fans, Tekagi/Shuko (claws employed in use of climbing), Ninja-To (katana), Kaiken (small skinny dirk), Metsubishi (blinding powder), shuriken, and Kyogetsu-Shoge (a hook-knife with a long wire).

Skills: Stealth, assassination, manipulation, disguise, and information gathering.
Lord (Oda, Takeda, Uesugi, Hojo): Oda
Role: Spy/Soldier
Personality: Usually reserved and quiet, outside of her duties she's generally good natured and kind.
Bio: Born an orphan after abandoned by her parents, she was collected by an elite female agent and taken in to be trained as a Kunoichi. Taught to use her feminine whiles to seduce and manipulate man by whatever means necessary, she was thankful when she managed to land a position inside Azuchi Castle, using her skills to gather information on the local goings on and act as a soldier.

While she has been given her first mission, she is still considered in training.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 pm

((Kinda young, ain't she? And who is your lord? Oda?))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 am

Name: Asai Nagamasa
Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img136/4164/99959531wl9.jpg
Weapons: Uchigatana or Katana. Not much of a difference, but it depends on what he has with him at the moment.
Skills: He is an adept commander and is known to occasionally take the front lines. He is known for his fierce assaults and ability to defeat larger armies with ease.
Lord: Himself
Role: Daimyo
Personality: Like all other Daimyo he has a secret longing to rule the land, but he is content with his place as Lord of Omi. He is kind and is concerned with what is right. He cares deeply for those closest to him and would quickly fight to defend them.
Bio: Born in the land of Omi, he inherited the land at the age of fifteen when his father stepped down after his retainers favored the young Nagamasa. He quickly defeated the larger Rokkaku and Saito clans to prove his clans dominance in Omi. Rumors are spreading that Oda Nobunaga plans to marry off his sister, Oichi, to Nagamasa in order to create ties between the two clans.

Name: Date Masamune
Appearance: http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/artworks/sw3/a-date.jpg
Weapons: He usually uses a sabre and a flintlock pistol, but he is also trained in the use of traditional Japanese swords.
Skills: Though he wouldn't seem it at first glance, he is talented at commanding his army and could almost match Takeda Shingen in tactical ability given sufficient years of experience.
Lord: Toyotomi (Allied with Oda)
Role: General
Personality: He's an upbeat character and doesn't hesitate to join his armies as they fight. He seems wild and reckless, but he is always judging the situation to see how it would benefit him in the long run.
Bio: As child, smallpox all but destroyed his right eye. He took over the leadership of the clan at the age of eighteen. He instantly began to expand his clan's reach. His combination of relentless assaults and perfectly-executed strategies provided to be no match for any of the neighboring clans and gave him the nickname 'One-Eyed Dragon.' His campaign grew to the point that long-time enemies of the Date clan came to Masamune's father, Terumune, to beg him to stop Masamune. Terumune told them he had no way of controlling his son so they kidnapped him. Masamune was quickly on their trail when he got orders from Terumune to kill every member of the kidnapping army, even if it would mean his own death. Masamune obliged his father and obliterated the army, including his father.

Last edited by Hiromaniac on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 pm

((Accepted. Didn't know Date was allied with Oda. If it is a personal change, than I'll allow it this once, but I want this to be as historically accurate as possible. With that, we shall start!))

Tokyo, Japan Present Day

A typical summer day in Tokyo. The streets of Shibuya Ward were as lively as the television and Anime made it look. Business as usual in the center of the Japanese world. An American like myself sticks out on the main giant crosswalk at the center of the city. Passing by the Square Enix building, I pause and glance at my appearance. I had dirty blonde hair which I kept just past my ears. Handsome enough to have dated a few girls in the last few years of my twenty three year life and stood a good 5' 8". I keep my clothing simple, a shirt with the band "AYREON" on it and tan cargo pants. Creeping from the right pocket and attacking to my ears was a pair of white ear-phones that attacked to the Ipod in the pocket. Devin Townsend Band's "Kingdom" roared out.
"I!
I wonder..why! I wonder why!
I've come undone
I've come undone
O.K., I know I missed it
The point I mean, I missed.
it good
And if I could
Good God I would
Now I've seen the way it's headed
Down and down, the truth descended
Have it here and without worry
Baby please, there is no hurry
I'm fine"

I let my feet lead me to my next destination, which happened to be an old shop on the edge of an alleyway. I took a quick look and at first saw nothing of interest, that is until the sword caught my eye. I walked inside and got a closer look. The Katana was set up against the wall on a sword stand. It was in amazing condition. The blade, though still inside its sheath, was 70 cm long. Both the sheath and handle wrapping were black, save for the small mon or crest of the Oda Clan (A golden Mokou flower) in the middle. Its hand guard was the standard Muramasa shape with a wolf curling around the handle etched onto it.

Something inside me urged me to touch the sword and look at the blade even though the sign below it said in plain English
"DO NO TOUCH
SWORD STUCK IN SHEATH"

It took me no small effort to unsheathe the Japanese blade. Now I was no weakling. Even though I watched Anime, played video games and researched history, I still found time to work out if even just a little.
Without a sound, the blade began to slide out of its hiding place. I was surprised to see the blade was not rusted or showed any sign of age. The blade shined in the sunlight that pierced the shop's window.

It was then that I noticed it. Silence. Utter absence of sound that should not be possible in this part of Shibuya. The room became dark and a Japanese man in a blue Samurai Kimono stood behind me. He was about my hight with black hair that was long enough to tie back in a shogun topknot and a shaggy beard that was kept very short. His lips curled in a grin.
"So you are the one that the Fates have chosen."
"Huh?", was all I managed to utter before being swept away into oblivion.

Battle of Okehazama, June 1560
There was dirt in my mouth when I came to. My Ipod had vanished and the Katana from the shop as in my hands. I lay on the ground mixed with dirt and grass. There was a strange smell in the air...and a lot of noises. Shouting of men, multiple cracking sounds and the sound of metal clashing against metal.
I spat the dirt out as I got to my feet and turned. The site I beheld was grand indeed. Two massive armies were in full battle under the mid-day heat. On the right were banners I knew to be the Mon of the Oda Clan and to the let, the Mon of the Yoshimoto Clan.
"Where. The. Fuck. Am. I?" I asked no one.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:28 pm

((Well, Date is a later figure. As of right now, he'd only be 7 and he didn't command his first campaign until 14. He didn't join Hideyoshi until his battle against the Hojo. {That cutscene where he walks in boldly, despite being late, is pretty accurate. He expected Hideyoshi to behead him for not complying until the last minute before the battle.} Anyway, he pretty much joined the winning teams. He joined Hideyoshi then sided with the Tokugawa over the remainder of the Toyotomi after Hideyoshi died. And if you want to keep it accurate, I think I might make another character that is a lot less prominent, if that's ok with you.))
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 pm

((Well Date is fine how he is. I just checked and he wont be alive for another seven years. So I guess this wont be uber accurate. But we can go Samurai Warriors accurate. I might change the date to a later battle.))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 pm

(Corrected, Oda is the feudal lord she works under. So, what do we do? Just post whatever till we interact? I'll give you leave to control NPC interactions and stuff.)
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Akane dodged a blade, blood partially impairing her vision as she reached into a sleeve, throwing some of her mitsubishi into her attacker's eyes, and as he screamed in pain, she weaved through his wild swings, using her kaiken to sever his spine. This fight was getting bloody indeed, herself coated in that of at least six of the opposing clan, and she was doing well.

Then, out of the corner of her sight, she saw someone appear...not just come out upon the field of battle, but...appear, like a demon. She tried her best to be swift, before anyone else noticed, using the cover of battling clan warriors to shroud her. As she came upon the boy, she looked him over, as he was no, member of either of the warring clans as she could tell. Grasping the boy by his outfit, she shook him, yelling in his face, "Fool! What are you doing here? Do you wish to meet your death?"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:56 pm

I was suddenly grabbed by the shirt and brought face to face with a beautiful young Japanese woman. She was only a little shorter than me, but she was obviously much stronger. She said something that his ears registered as Japanese but my brain translated it to English in an instant...which should not have been possible. I knew some Japanese, sure, what Anime fan didn't? But I could never translate the language that quickly...
Not without my help, anyway The voice of the Samurai from the shop said in my own mind.
Who the hell are you? I asked in thought. And why am I here in Feudal Japan?
Oh ho. Observant you are indeed. Just what we need for our Champion. I am called Hachiman, to answer your burning question. I brought you here and I added the entire Japanese language, both spoken and written into your memory. When someone speaks to you in Japanese, you will hear English. The opposite is true if you speak. Just speak English and you shall do fine.
Hachiman....Wait, THE Hachiman?! Shinto God of Samurai; Hachiman?! Why did you bring me here?
In due time, young one. Now you best answer that lovely young lady before you look insane

"....." I sighed deep and looked at the woman, "Unhand me, please. I would like to know which clan you serve under" May as well join the winning side....
----------------------------------------------------
Oda Nobunaga sat atop the hill, his right hand brushing his small beard in thought. His cunning eyes were full of content and he grinned slightly. His armor was a mix of European and Japanese, which made him more unique than the other Daimyo. He looked over his army and sighed in slight frustration.
"What is wrong, my Husband?" Nouhime, his wife who's beauty rivaled that of all the Goddesses. "Our forces are winning, are they not?" She was a intelligent as she was beautiful, knowing as much about warfare as he himself did.
"Indeed they are. Our muskets blow holes in Yoshimoto's defenses. However I am slightly upset that they are this weak...After talking themselves up so."
"Hm, I see what you mean. I do hope our Akane-chan is enjoying herself"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Akane shook her head, "Fool! If you seek honorable death, do so on your own, but you will not sully my honor!" she shouted at the boy before hoisting him by his shirt, and began dragging him back behind the Lord Oda's lines; if she had tried to remove him from the field, they would no doubt be shot down by the Yoshimoto archers...honorless hounds...

As she dragged him along, she continually yelled at him, though not directly, "I have never been so mocked as to have to leave the field over a fool, a witless fool! For your transgressions, you shall face his Lord, Oda Nobunaga and you will STAY. OFF. OF. THE. FIELD!"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 pm

I blinked at her and watched her go into the ranks of the Oda army. She also mentioned Oda Nobunaga, the first Daimyo to conquer most of Japan. He was also someone who I really wanted to meet, though I knew I never could....Or so I thought.
"Wait! Oda Nobunaga-sama?! The Demon King of Owari himself? He's here?" I quickly showed her the katana's sheath with the mon of the Oda Clan on it. "Quickly, warrior-san! I seek an audience with Oda-sama!"

-----------------------
Nobunaga yawned and told his page Ranmaru Mori to get him some red wine. The strange Western Sake was rather tasty and to his liking. Though his Generals Tokugawa Ieyasu and Toyotomi Hideyoshi think it bitter. He had a good laugh when he saw the faces of his two most loyal men as they drank the strange brew. It was very entertaining indeed!
He turned his attention back to the battle. "How disappointing! They dare challenge me, the man dubbed 'The Demon King of Owari' and show such weakness? Fools! Oh how I wish Takeda or Uesugi were my opponents instead! They are far more worthy"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Akane glared at the boy, "You dare speak of his Lordship in such a manner? You will receive audience at his leisure and only if you are deemed worthy...and I know not how you came by that sword, but if you have stolen it, you will be punished swiftly." she hissed, continuing to drag the boy.

"You shall not meet with his lordship; His Generals, General Ieyasu Tokugawa and General Hideyoshi Toyotomi will decide that!" she said, dragging him to the latter, General Hideyoshi. Giving the General a bow, still holding the boy, she spoke, "General Hideyoshi-sama, I bring before you this boy, of which I discovered upon the field of battle. He requests an audience with his lordship, and has in his possession, the Muramasa of Hachiman!"
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:31 am

Name: Okada Hironobu
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/Hiromaniac/OkadaHirohi.jpg
Weapons: Katana
Skills: Like most with samurai lineage, he is trained in various martial arts. He is also somewhat capable of developing strategies.
Lord: Tokugawa
Role: Soldier
Personality: He is generally light-hearted and playful, but lingering pains from a recent tragedy still haunt him.
Bio: Hironobu grew up under the rule of the Imagawa clan. His family, although loyal, never gained much in the way of land or wealth. At the Battle of Okehazama, he was approached by Tokugawa Ieyasu who had taken notice of the long-lasting loyalty of his family. He offered Hironobu employment within his army. Unbeknownst to him, the Battle of Okehazama draws to a close as he argues with his father.

-----------------------------------------

Hironobu leaned against a tree as his father spoke. "Look. I don't care how trusted we are. We have served the Imagawa for generations and we don't even have land. Our sergeant makes one ton of rice in six months! We don't get so much as a ton of rice in a year!" About thirty yards to the right sat Imagawa Yoshimoto's personal tent. His father and he were one of the guard posts for guarding the daimyo's tent.

Masanobu, his father, sighed. "Just stop it. Come celebrate with the rest of the troops. We have a much larger force than Nobunaga and things have been going our way. It won't be too long until Yoshimoto rules Japan."

"Forget it." He grabbed his katana from against the tree. "I'm going off to the front lines. I might as well get some action under Imagawa before I join the Tokugawa." He left for the front lines leaving his father yelling after him. He toned out his father's voice as he left the main encampment.

That would be the last time he saw his father alive. None of the Imagawa soldiers knew that a force of almost one thousand Oda soldiers were sneaking through the forest. The detachment would cause panic in the encampment. Soldiers would abandon their post in drunken fear leaving the guards outside Imagawa's tent without backup against the thousand soldiers. Okada Masanobu would die within minutes of the ambush, living just long enough to see Imagawa Yoshimoto beheaded by the detachment of the Oda army.

((I went ahead and posted my first post with my profile. The Tokugawa sided with the Imagawa in this battle, btw. They joined the Oda once Yoshimoto was killed in action.))
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 am

I let myself get dragged by the girl. And soon Toyotomi Hideyoshi stood before me. I looked at the man sitting before me. He was grinning wide. I bowed my head and hissed at the girl, "It's called the Ginkiba-Muramasa! And how did you know it was Hachiman-sama's?"
There was a loud laugh from behind Hideyoshi and a man who could not be mistaken for anyone but Oda Nobunaga walked up.

"Well well! A Gaijin, eh? What strange hair! It is the color of gold! It appears our Akane-chan has brought us someone interesting indeed!! What is your name, Gaijin-san?" Nobunaga said through a wide grin.

My mind turned as I thought of a name. I could not give my real name to them! Could destroy time and unmake me or something. I said the first name that came to mind, "Sanjuro. Miyamoto Sanjuro, my lord....It...Is an honor to meet you. I have heard a great many things about you, Oda-Sama."
Jesus Christ, my nerd is showing....
Nobunaga laughed heartedly and nodded to Akane, "Let Miyamoto-san be, Akane-chan. It was fate that brought you to me, Miyamoto Sanjuro. You wield the fabled Ginkiba-Muramasa, therefore you are destined to be a great warrior! Even though you obviously do not have the proper training. That will be remedied by my vassals. This battle is over, it is time for us to return to Azuchi Castle. Come with is, Miyamoto Sanjuro! Come with us and become a god among men!" He turned back to Akane, "Akane-chan, be so kind as to accompany Miyamoto-san on our journey home" With that last order, he turned and left."

I sat there, astonished by what I heard. It as a damn dream come true. Not only did I meet Oda Nobunaga, but he also asked me to join his army! I stood up and bowed to him deeply and he left, "I shall not disappoint you, my lord!"

((Accepted, Hiro. You still gonna play as Date and Asai or no?))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 am

((Definately. I'm using Hironobu as my main character and I'll get to Masamune and Nagamasa when the time comes for them to appear.))
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 am

"As you wish, my lord." Akane said simply, bowing even lower to Lord Nobunaga, "You heard his lordship. I am to accompany you to the Azuchi Castle, an honor not many of your...status would receive. You should feel as honored as you look like you do. Come! We shall depart immediately...this battle is already won." she said, half-dragging the boy with her, "And make no mistake, Miyamoto, I do not appreciate being 'corrected.' I know of the Ginkiba-Muramasa, as it is the legendary blade of the Shinto Samurai God, Hachiman. make that mistake again...and I'll be sure to help you remember..."

She made sure to give him a good, piercing glare before nodding towards a horse, "Here, the journey will be long, at least two days time, and the is no point in you walking, Miyamoto-baka." she said, mounting her own horse, "And the next time you should decide to be the chosen one to a Shinto God...make sure it is not during a battle..." she then turned to the road, "Now then, let's be on our way...You aren't from Japan, that much is certain, so tell me; from where do you hail?" she asked, her voice losing it's harshness from her earlier berating.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 am

Once again, I let Akane drag me, this time to horses. I picked a strong looking brown stallion of some sort. I didn't know horses. It took some time getting used to the wooden saddle, but I would have to. I sighed and let her rant and berate me for as long as she wanted. By her outfit, I could tell she was a Kunoichi. That is the only way to explain why she was on the battlefield without armor. I sighed as I tried to think of a way to explain my home without giving anything away.
"I uh am from a land far west of here. Past the lands of Han China and India. Past even Portugal." I let the horse trot next to her as I spoke.
"What about you, Akane-san? How did you get to become a Kunoichi under Oda-sama?" Not the best question, I know. But to days is a long time and I needed to talk or hear talking or else I'll die of boredom.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:57 am

"A question you've not earned the right to ask." She said, ignoring the prying question, "How about another, hm? What is your lineage? You say that you are far from here, but where? You think me a fool to believe that such a half answer will fool me, Miyamoto, but I'll respect as much, as his lordship has deemed you a friend."

She looked back at him, catching him eying her, "And do not leer at me so, I may be a woman, but as a soldier, you will show me respect!" it bothered her, even as she was trained from a young age, she didn't like men much, and especially didn't like the way women were treated, but she got a lucky break being Lord Nobunaga-sama's soldier, and she would not settle for less than the respect he allowed her to demand.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 am

I sighed and ignored her complaining when I looked upon her. "Well that is not fair. You get to question my lineage but I cannot even ask your story or even had the privilege of knowing you late name, though you know mine." I paused and let out a small yawn before adding to my previous answer. "I come from a land you have never heard of, and will never here of again. It lies East of this island. A place called America. As for my lineage; I am on my own. No mother, nor father. No home or clan to call my own. I am sure you know how that feels, Kunoichi-san. I bet you led a similar life before Oda-sama found you."
I sighed again, deeply this time. I hate talking about what I don't have. Makes others all sorry for me and shit. "I need a smoke..." I growled aloud. But cigars don't exist in this part of the world...But there is the pipe. "Gotta find a Kirasu pipe and tobacco somewhere...."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:33 am

"You'd be right...you sure know a bit about Kunoichi, don't you? And I have heard of America, in fact, our Lord...on second thought, you don't need to know that. And it isn't fair, to you. My Lord has instructed me to accompany you to the Castle, not share my life story, and as you are a stranger to the lord's clan, you are obligated to answer my questions unless my lord, my lady or the Generals instruct otherwise."

She looked back at him, "and while you may be given a Kirasu pipe, tobacco is an import reserved for his lordship, her ladyship, and anyone in his lordship's favor...so you may be given the right to his stock, if his lordship allows it."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 am

I burst out in laughter. "You? Know America! WAHAHAHA! Nice bluff, but there is no way you could know of America. Europe has only just truly discovered it. There is no way anyone in this part of the world could know of it. Heh..." I waited for my chuckles to stop before I spoke again, "Anyway....I do understand why you dislike me so. I am, after all a strange Gaijin that holds the legendary sword Ginkiba-Muramasa. You are a trained assassin and spy, brought up to trust no one but your lord. Is that not correct, Kunoichi-sama?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:04 am

Hironobu had only been at the front lines for maybe an hour before he turned and ran away. Messengers had come to the battlefield and shouted their news. The Oda and Imagawa shouts mixed in his head as he ran full speed for the Imagawa main camp.

"Imagawa Yoshimoto is slain! Oda Nobunaga has begun his return to Azuchi Castle! The Imagawa main camp has fallen! Victory to the Oda!"

As Hironobu entered the main camp, he stood in awe. Imagawa soldiers lay dead throughout the camp. Oda soldiers looted the camp for any valuables the Imagawa soldiers may have had. He mindlessly slew several Oda warriors as he made his way to Yoshimoto's personal tent. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the familiar purple robes he had seen so many times before. They were pierced through in several spots which had turned a deep maroon after soaking up the blood. He slowly approached his father's corpse and stood over it in silence. The world seemed to slow to a halt as he stared at the pale body he once called 'father.' His spear was clenched tightly in his hand despite lack of life in the body. He followed his dead father's gaze to the headless body of Yoshimoto. After what seemed like hours, a shout shook him from his trance. "Hey! There's another Imagawa soldier over here!" He looked up at the Oda soldier who led a beautiful brown horse around the tent. His father had spent three years worth of stipend on that horse. It was supposedly a descendant of a horse ridden by a wandering swordsman from China some thirteen hundred years ago.

Oda soldiers seemed to appear out of nowhere as they approached him. The blood in his veins boiled as he saw the Oda warrior guiding his father's horse. He reached down and pulled his father's spear from his grasp. Any other valuables would have been looted from his body already. With his katana in his right hand and his father's spear in his left, he let out a yell as he charged towards his horse. The combination of the spear and katana was unpredictable even to Hironobu himself. He simply killed the soldiers until he reached his horse. The Oda soldier started to swing his katana at him, but Hironobu parried it with the pole of the spear before beheading the soldier with his katana. He leaped onto his horse, Bay Song, and rode off into the forest. He didn't know where to go since both his lord and father had been slain. After he seemed to be safely away from the Oda soldiers, he stopped to allow Bay to rest. After almost an hour of measuring his paths, he mounted his horse again and started off. It would be a long trek to Tokugawa Ieyasu's castle.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm

"Well then, if you claim this 'America' doesn't exist, then you are clearly lying! For if you say you are from a place of which you freely admit there is no such thing, you can only be a spy!" she hissed icily, turning her horse as she unsheathed her Ninja To, holding it against Miyamoto's throat, "And I think you've said quite enough! You speak as if you know me? You know only Kunoichi...not me, and you will stay your tongue! Lord Nobunaga-sama has ordered your return to the Castle, the only thing keeping me from slaying you now, demon!"

"So then, demon, who sent you? And how did you obtain that relic?" she demanded, glaring at him with her deep red eyes.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next