Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm really starting to hate some of my neighbors.

Go down

I'm really starting to hate some of my neighbors. Empty I'm really starting to hate some of my neighbors.

Post  Agrippa Sat May 21, 2011 2:21 am

A few days back my mother called the cops on our neighbors for parking in our back parking lot, again. The Miners have been doing this for several years now and we're all getting tired of it. Well the police dispatch told her that all they would do is stop by and explain what her rights are. That's not what happened, oh no. Instead the officer came and called our next door neighbor, Tim Miner, from his job as a plant manager and told him why they ordered his wife to move her SUV from our parking space. So of course he mentioned our largeler than normally legal number of dogs and tried to convince the police officer to have our dogs euthanized, or as he put it, killed, immediately out of sheer spite. Of course the good officer declined and was later told by my mother that the city of Moline is working on giving us a breeding license.

Of course he doesn't care and still wants our dogs dead. Not found new homes, just dead. He's also taken to calling the police when ever he hears a dog bark and pins it on one of ours, getting my mother ticketted by the police. The same ploice who then tell her that they know the fine won't hold up in court and that the Miners are just waisting their time. Then his wife Lynne Miner walked over to my mother, cussed her out, called our lawn "a piece of shit" and went on about how many times she helped my mother and me. Now saying I can the number of times she or her husband have helped us on one hand would be really generous. I don't feel that generous at all. We've been trying to sell them for a total of two years but the local economy was in a shambles at that time and is just starting to recover.
Agrippa
Agrippa

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum