Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Empty Re: No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 70478

His opponent is a nurse, eh? Thorfinn took the map hen she gave it to him. He scanned it and nodded with a sigh. "I'll be out in Ten Minutes." He said, there was no confidence in his voice. The phrase was not a promise or prediction, it was a statement of fact.

He walked into the hospital and asked the receptionist, who pointed him towards the morgue. The morgue was cold, though Thorfinn was more than used to frost. The temperature was perfect for him. In a way, the cold was his own home-field advantage. Though this nurse worked here and had her own advantages, Thorfinn could hear and smell things in the frost that others could now.
And he smelled blood. Not from the countless cadavers, but fresh blood.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Empty Re: No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>

Post  Lenne Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Blank-331

A corpse lay on top of an operating table in the morgue. It's chest was torn open and it's guts hung out like a butchered animal. Behind the corpse a shadowy figure moved along the wall.
"Jes von momen please," the woman said in a heavy Russian accent.
Without waiting for a reply she stepped into the light and plunged a scalpel into the corpse. At first she was only stabbing, then she dug her other latex-gloved hand into the open stomach.
The woman turned her head upwards revealing her face at last.
A grin seemed to slowly scrape across her face and she suddenly tore out the heart with a large gush of blood. She put the heart up to her lips and took a large chunk out of it with her teeth.
"Ze Doctar vill be wit you in Jus a momen!"
Her insane eyes glinted and she shoved the table and corpse aside with one movement.
"Don vorry! Ve vill make you better!"
And with that she lunged forward with the scalpel.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 40-vinland

Thorfinn did not flinch at the sight. Though he had never seen someone eat another's heart, he had seen his fair share of gore. He was not impressed by this Russian nurse. He could tell instantly that her mind was long gone. Insanity and the need to feed off gore drove her now. Her killing instinct was enormous. She was leagues ahead of his last opponent. SHE was a true challenge.

Thorfinn noticed how her arm bent and turned. He caught her arm with he opposite and used his free fist to throw a puch at full force at her face.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 pm

The completely crazy nurse grinned even wider as he grabbed her arm with the scalpel. With her free hand she pulled a syringe seemingly out of nowhere.
The syringe was sterile, filled with an anesthetic.
It was her way of doing things. First you numb the patient, then you operate.
She leaned her head back, almost unbelievably far, just out of read of his punch and tried to stab the syringe into the boys shoulder.
It was at that moment that she chose to break away.
She scurried back into the shadows with almost an insect-like speed, cackling into the dark.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Thorfinn

Thorfinn jumped back as his opponent tried to stab him with a syringe and then she scurried into the darkness like a bug. Shit. If she hides in the darkness he won't be able to use his throwing knives. He drew his daggers and kept vigilant. It seems she liked using close combat tactics as well. The only problem is, she was dangerous to get close to. That syringe most likely held some sort of poison or numbing agent. Things were getting more complicated....Thorfinn kept calm. He thought of the best tactic to use against her.

Don't focus on attack.
Be wary of her syringe.
Go for her neck.
Go for her under arms.
Go for her tendons.
Do not think of her as a normal opponent.
She is a monster that must be killed by his blade.

Then Thorfinn did something he has never done before.
He taunted her. He tried to piss her off.
"I hope you had your fill, oh Hel, ugliest of Loki's children. I understand why you hide in the shadows, demon."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Something large scurried up the wall like a giant spider then was lost once more in the shadows.
A low hiss came from the edge of the room where the creature disappeared. She had heard his insults.
"Oh... come now, Meester," she hissed softly, "Do be quieet. Ze Doctor veel be vit you soon. No need to be so angery."
She grabbed a scalpel and threw it like a dagger from the upper corner where she had settled.
"Ve Veel make Yoou Better!" she screeched from the darkness as she threw yet another metal instrument.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 ThorfinnVinland

"Humph" Well that didn't work. No wonder Thorfinn doesn't talk much. The sound of a blade cutting through the air caught his attention. He deflected the scalpel with his spare dagger and glared at the darkness where it came from.
"I need no healing, Nurse Faust"
He then took the spare dagger and placed it in his mouth, took out a knife and threw it at where she might be. He knew he would not hit her, but she would be fooled into thinking she had the upper hand.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

The Nurse hissed as something hit against the blood stained wall beside her head. She crawled across the wall like a spider and threw yet another metal instrument at the boy, this time aimed at his head. Without even bothering to look she reached down and grabbed the power drill that surgeons used.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Thorfinn_by_kanomaru-d2z8iyr

Thorfinn knocked the other projectile out of the air and heard the sound of a drill. She would not get close enough to use it on him, though. Thorfinn walked backwards into the shadows and used his spare dagger to cut loose the coolant into the room. The temperature decreased rapidly to the point of freezing.
It had become Thorfinn's environment.
"Welcome to the realm of Bifrost." He growled as he walked around in the darkness.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

The Nurse was not pleased with the sudden turn of events.
She was only trying to help him. He was sick. They all were.
"Vhy Vont yew Jus let me help Yew!?" she screeched leaping at him out of the darkness, trying to pin him down.
"Yew need to ve cured! Zis life is painful to yew! Let me save yew from et all!"
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:44 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Thorwryyy

Thorfinn almost grinned. She was getting pissed off. Good. He was long gone by the time she had pounced.
"I can not die...I will not die! Not until my father's murderer is upon my blade!" he said, growling like a wolf. He circled the room, his golden eyes fixed on her. When the battle began, he was her pray, but now she was his. He took three knives and thew them around her in separate directions to confuse his location.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 pm

The Nurse hissed at the boy and crawled up the wall again dropping the drill as she went.
She scurried into the shadows and her curses could be heard echoing around the room.
"Yew 'ave no apreciaton for vhat I am trying to dew for yew!" she screeched, "I em ze Angel off Mercey!"
She leaped at him off the wall, pinning him to the floor. In one hand she had her syringe and she was determined to 'take his pain away'. Just out of her reach, was the drill she had dropped.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 am

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 1245588111

Thorfinn was pinned to the cold metal floor. It was by pure luck that she did not use her syringe on him and instead reached for the drill she dropped. This left her open and his arms free enough to attack. He used this advantage to thrust his spare dagger into her sternum and his father's blade into her neck. He hoped to Odin that it would kill her or at least prevent her from antagonizing him further.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 am

Her eyes widened. She coughed and blood spurted from her mouth. She fell to the side, a pool of blood forming around her.
"Vhy?" she finally choked out weakly, "I... I could 'av saved Yew..."
She closed her eyes and opened them again, small trails of blood leaking out of her eyes.
"Yew... poor... Foolish boy..."
Sudden chocking noises could be heard from the back of her throat, and it was suddenly clear that she was... laughing.
"I... em glad... Ze pain..." she coughed and more blood flew from her mouth, "Ze pain is gone."
She reached up to grab her killer and drag him closer.
"T...thank yew..." she smiled weakly and closed her eyes, "I em free."
Her body went limp. The battle, was over.

Nurse Novocaine
Dead

"Congradulations!" came the shout of Fiona just outside the room, "You are now the rank 44 assassin."
She stepped aside as men in suits came inside the room to clean up the mess.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 am

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Ffa96a4787ded49443a42f35c7a411e212254850

Before she died, Thorfinn offered her a prayer, "Seek the Valkyrie, for they shall lead thee to the golden hall of Valhalla. Have no more fear or pain, warrior. You are among the Einherjar now." When she died, Thorfinn swung his daggers through the air quick enough to fling all the blood off them. He then turned and passed the cleaners, noticing an odd, yet pretty looking goth girl among them. He could see her throat had been cut long ago and the wound had scarred. ((OOC: Gonna make a character sheet for her later.))

He walked up to his agent and said, "So what was my time?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:46 am

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 266083-bigthumbnail

The tall Brunette pursed her lips and checked her phone clock.
"Ten minutes," she said flatly, "nobody's lasted longer than 6.7 minutes against her. A miracle, if you believe in such things."
She laughed and scraped her heel into the blood, enjoying the splish splash of it against her black pumps.
"Quite a scary match," she said kicking lightly at the dead Nurses hand, "I didn't think you would make it for a moment."
She pulled a cigarette out and leaned over for one of the cleaners to light it for her.
"This is exactly why nobody likes hospitals."
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 am

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Ffa96a4787ded49443a42f35c7a411e212254850

If Thorfinn was capable of smiling, he would have. "I told you." he said flatly. He walked past her and said, "Call me when you have my next target" and with that, he walked back to his hotel and went to sleep.

------------------------------
"One wonders if he will last." said a clunky robotic voice behind Fiona. The goth girl was standing next to her, watching Thorfinn leave. She spoke through an ultravoice that was worn like a necklace. "Then again,he may yet make it to number one, like that Touchdown guy" She usually was not so talky, but the Throfinn kid interested her. Hell, if she was one of the numbers she might not be able to defeat him...That was a big might, though.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 am

The Agent raised an eyebrow at the girl and dug her heel slowly into the dead Nurses hand.
Who the hell was this kid? Oh well. Didn't matter.
"I am not convinced yet," she said with a smirk, "It isn't likely, but if he does... I'll let you know."
She laughed and stepped over the bloody nurse that the cleaners were cleaning up after.
"You misses a spot," she she said wiping the blood off her shoe onto the floor.
Without another word, she left.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 am

User name-SeanHiruki
Name- Frederica Sawyer AKA Sawyer the Cleaner
age- Mid 20s
Gender- Female
UAA Rank- None, she is the Head Cleaner
Personality- Borderline sadist, she is very calm all the time, though if she loses her ultravoice she goes into an emotional rampage that includes rage and sadness. Gore and violence have no effect on her,negative or positive. She has a good sense of humor that can be a tad sadistic. Given the chance to explain, she's extremely graphic about the details of her profession to the point those around her tell her to stop being descriptive. Despite the gruesome nature of her job, Sawyer seems to have a rather happy, yet morbid demeanor at times.
History- A cleaner living in the Crime City of Roanapur which lies on an Island south of Thailand. She works for whoever as long as they pay her. Sometime in her young life someone slit her throat. She survived and now uses an Ultravoice to speak. When she forgets her Ultravoice, she requests someone to translate for her and draws descriptions on a window or on a person's back to "speak". Currently she is the head of Cleaners during the Assassin Battles.
Weapon- Bullet proof chainsaw
Appearence- No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 Thumb_big_wide_e72e7e1c5d9ac8e5577df6e246d423ac
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 am

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 4086a422c9700af431ac87e8245b46121245190328_full

"Fu-cking bitch" Sawyer wheezed as the woman left. She motioned to the other cleaners to finish up. They put the nurse in a body bag and cleaned the human butter up neatly. Once the job was done Sawyer had nothing left to do except go back to her motel. She did so. She locked the door behind her turned on her Playstation 2, grabbed the controller and sat knees in and contently played 'Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete' until she grew tired.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:02 am

"Ello? Yes, this is Agent Fiona Grey," she said holding her phone up to her ear as her maid undressed her and got her bath ready, "Rank 44 is defeated. Yes. The new Rank 44 Assassin is my client. Yes, Thorfinn."
She allowed her hair to be pinned up, then she removed her silk robe and stepped into the tub.
"Now..." she said, switching her phone to speaker as she sunk further into the tub, "I would like to set up his next match..."
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 pm

No More Heroes- <Fight to the Death>  - Page 2 12960

Back to work. Sawyer wore a white coat over her usual Gothic attire and an apron over that. The first death of the day was particularly gruesome, even for an assassin target. The corpse was of a man possibly in his 30s. From the looks of it, going by the exploded torso and the ignition powder around the wound, he had literally eaten dynamite or some other powder-based explosive. Somehow it didn't actually explode until it hit his stomach. Sawyer turned to a cleaner with a pink mow-hawk and a gas mask on.
"Nick...Get buckets"

-----------------
That dream again. Will Thorfinn be haunted by a future peace that could never happen? He didn't know. He checked the time and found it to be rather early, only 11:13. He wondered if that Fiona woman had set up his next match yet.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 pm

The Agent clicked her phone off and sunk deeper into her tub. She had just set up the next match, and in all honesty, she was entirely disappointed.
"A god damn soldier..." she sighed, "Could it get any more typical?"
Oh well. This wasn't her fight, after all. She only had to watch the end to see.
She stepped out of the tub and allowed her maid to dry her and dress her for bed.
She waved the maid off and flipped open her phone again. She pressed a button on speed dial and waited for her client to pickup.
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Thorfinn let the phone ring once before answering. "Who is my next opponent?" He was ready to face anything. After Nurse Faust (He knows that isn't her real name, but that is what he calls her), any other assassin seems rather tame. The battle with her was also a learning experience. He had learned to be more wary and not to get caught by his opponent. He was lucky with the nurse because her attention was not on him when she was on top of him.

Yes, he as ready for anything...well except. "A Soldier? Do you have any details? What military he is or was from? What kind of training? Weapons?" How he dealt with the opponent depended on the answers to those questions.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenne Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Fiona raised an eyebrow as she let her maid dry her hair off.
"Why... hello to you too," she said with just the smallest hint of annoyance, "His name is Clyde Stevens. All I know is his name. Your target will be inside the studio on Main street at 8:30 AM. Don't be late."
Lenne
Lenne

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next