Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

+5
Dark Cloud
industrious
AnimeKid
draxx
Cracklord
9 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 6 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  AnimeKid Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 am

Dawning Light

Xianghua takes a shuddering breath as she responds. "Nightmare is an abomination. Let me start from the beginning. A long time ago there was a powerful sword. This sword was known by the name Soul Edge. It was a normal blade at first. However it was bathed in hatred and blood for many years. This warped the sword and gave it a sentience of it's own. The sentience of a demon, and his name was Inferno. Soul Edge was corrupted and it in turn corrupted all those who grabbed hold of it's foul handle. Eventually it came into the hands of a knight known as Siegfried. Soul Edge to a particular liking to this host and held on with all it's might. Eventually the man was so corrupted that he formed an alter ego, the monster known as Nightmare. Nightmare continued to kill, bathing Soul Edge in blood and with each kill Soul Edge and Nightmare grew stronger. Eventually the warrior managed to free himself from Soul Edge. However in the process he seperated himself from Nightmare. Nightmare had grown so strong that he didn't need Seigfried any more, he was powerful enough to survive on his own. So Nightmare has continued to roam, killing and growing stronger. I have taken it upon myself to destroy the sword with it's one weakness." Xianghua shows the Emperor her blade, "The holy sword Soul Caliber."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 6 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  Cracklord Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Metaknight
The blows shred his cape, and crack but do not quite succeed in cutting through his armor. He staggers, the force of the blows rocking him forward, rights himself ponderously, then waves, channeling the power of the void through him. A dark ball of black with cracks that reveal inside is filled with white light forms around him, swelling slowly with malignant power. Slowly it begins to move forward, hovering as it floats towards you. He's still inside.

Nameless
He lifts up a finger. "Ah, but my friend, you promised me a treasure fit for a sultan in exchange for this."

Dawning Light
(I'll have to pause there until Sean replies. Yeah, I know it's infuriating, but hopefully he won't be too long)
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Metaknight
Again, Metaknight uses his Dimension cape to vanish, reappearing in the only safe place. The center of the expanding orb of the void that ExDeath summoned. As he does, he displaces the warlock, tossing him at the edge of it. The power explodes, a rippling, entropic force, leaving a massive crater in the center of the fight.

Metaknight simply waits it out, safe in the eye of the storm. When it clears, he has decided that enough is enough, and knocks the sword out of the swaying Exdeath's hand. "Go back to your emptiness."

Nameless
He pauses, searching the mans face to try to tell if he is being tested or mannipulated. Though he doesn't look it, he is insanely perceptive and charismatic. Any normal man will be hard pressed against him, even if they are the only one in possesion of the facts.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkblade Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Scout

Scout isn't bothered by this yet. He's used to fighting Heavies and they are almost as big as this clown. "Hey the bigger they are the harder they fall sucka!"

Careful to stay out of range of the thing's fists Scout fires a few blasts of his shotgun at the clown monster.

Spy

Spy waits for one of the scientists to head towards a dark corner by themselves where he grabs them and slams them into a wall lowering his disguse. "Sacrebleu! If you value your life you will be very quiet and tell me what is going on here."

Everyone else

Sniper drops his SMG and draws his shield while the sword easily could cut through the hide the car battery should hopefully electrify the sword enough to throw it off it's guard.

"Arrrrgh!" The Heavy shouts charing out of the camper blasting away with Sasha at the shadow monster. Hopefully a thousand four inch bullets a second would hurt the thing.

Darkblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:42 am

Scout
The first shot takes i in the shoulder as it roars and begins to charge. The shot makes it stagger, but it doesn't break it's momentum. The secong dhot hits it in the midsection, turning one of it's kidneys to badly shredded hamburger. And then it's massive fist hits the side of your head, sending you flying ten feet.

Spy
He stutters, shocked, but your trick with the butterfly knife got him answering. "This is a research facility of the Umbrella Corporation. We're testing the effects of mutugens on hosts. I'm nobody. Nobody. Just a clerk. See?" He holds up his clipboard as though brandishing the holy grail. "Just a clerk. I just take notes. I haven't done anything. Anything at all."

Everyone else
The sword cuts through both the shield and your arm like they are made of butter, and gets all the way to the bone before the car battery works it's magic. The shock makes it spasm and shake, and it staggers back, where it is mown down in a hail of bullets by The Heavy.
It may be a being composed of pure evil, but apparently five rounds rapid works on it like anybody else.

Metaknight
Exdeath staggers, but it seems he's harder to defeat than you expected.

Nameless
"My offer stands. This is very valuable, and one of a kind. You cannot expect me to give it away so easily." He pauses. "But as you are a man I respect, I shall also offer you the other item you left in my keeping."
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 am

Metaknight
Landing behind him, Metaknigt replaces his sword, then swings his cape out directly in front of him. with a single motion. The fabric seems to stretch out forever, then engulfs ExDeath, wrapping around him with the hands of the night and holding him in place, unable to so much as move.

"Behold." Metaknight intones, as he releases Galaxia Darkness. Normally he would not think of using such a powerful attack in a mere sport battle like this, but he understands Exdeath to be no simple fighter, but a living component of the void itself, worse even then the Nightmare (the darkness to those who are not inhabitants of Dreamland). He cannot let such a being work his darkness. He must be dealt with.

The sky darkens, the light vanishing until all is enveloped in pitch black, darker then the darkest night, so black that the mere concept of light cannot exist. In such dark, there can be no shadows. In such darkness, there is nothing of the sort that can exist.

Metaknight then moves, cutting and cutting, fourteen sword slashes, then finishing up with a powerful overhead slash that hits directly on the plume, splitting it in half. The darkness vanishes, sucked back into his cape, and Metaknight once more replaces his sword, turns, and walks off the stadium.

Nameless
He needed that. Whatever it was, it was the only clue to who he was. And to have any sort of life, he needed to know. "Very well. I'll go fetch it for you, shall I?"
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkblade Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Spy

"Who do you work for?" Spy asks spinning his knife around as he swipes the clipboard and reads it over.

Scout

Scout takes the fall and turns it into a roll as he falls. "Damn bastard! I'll have your kneecaps for that you ugly fat clown ugly fat bastard!"

When he gets back to his feet he holsters shotgun and draws his baseball bat rushing it careful to avoid giant fists brings the bat to bear against the monster's knees.

Everyone Else

"Bah baby monster no match for boolet!" Heavy laughs as everyone else shakes their heads.

"Baby my ass. Thing damn near took my arm off didn't it Doc?" Sniper protests.

Medic nods grimly. "Ja."

Engineer sets about building an array of sentires. Demoman covers the front of the fence in sticky bombs. Pyro sets about illuminating any nearby patches of darkness to prevent any more of those things from coming back.

Darkblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Spy
"Wesker. We take orders from Wesker." He replies, watching the knife and biting his lip.

Scout
It jars in your hands painfully, like swinging a lead pipe at a steel support column. But the leg buckles, and the massive figure groans and staggers to the left, grabbing at the wall to keep from toppling. Getting some small measure of support, he reaches down with both arms, trying to grasp you.
If he gets his hands on you… well, things won’t be good.

Metaknight
The fight is over. Exdeath was not technically killed, but it’s nearly enough to get you disqualified. All that keeps you in the round is that he crossed the line and went for fatal first.
The next round begins.
Phil gets up to his stand. “Another close fought battle. One of the best we’ve ever had. The next fight will be between Siegfried, a knight, and Garland, likewise.”

Everyone Else
Nothing seems to be coming. For the moment, you are left well enough alone.
You don't trust it. If they sent one thing, why not send more?
Sniper's arm has been bandaged profesionally, and he has been pumped so full of painkillers he's almost forgot he was hurt. He's also a little light headed.
And the Spy should be reporting back about now.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Dawning Light
The Emperor nods. "Very well. You have my permission and encouragement to act in any way you find necessary. If I can help you, you need only ask." And, just like that, this meeting is over.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Dawning Light

Ven nods at the emperor, "Actually sir, could you tell us where the Fa household is? Mulan helped against the Heartless once before she might be able to help us again."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

[Scene]
Captain Shang never thought he would taste death. While a soldiers mortality was something he accepted and understood, his own death was an eventuality he'd never really considered. But then, he'd never seen anything like this before.
The gigantic fighter wasn't particularly stocky or muscular, just built on a scale 1/5th bigger then anyone else. He was dressed in black armor from head to toe, and had a red pheasant tail headdress that looked like fiery antennae flowing from his head. his face was strong and rugged, and his eyes were chips of steel.
Shang wasn't sure his heart was beating.
He always thought himself prepared, having done all that was humanly possible to ready himself for any battle, but now after he watched every last one of his soldiers die a horrible death at the hands of Lu Bu, he knew his short life was going to end.
His sword is knocked from his hand after a clumsily blocked downward slash from the massive double voulge, and was forced to throw himself back in order dodge the next blow. Lu Bu just laughed, "You think you can beat me, you maggot?"
Shang grabbed his sword again, and leapt beneath a sweep, trying to stab his neck. Lu Bu didn't bother to use his weapon, he just grabbed the sword with a grip like a vice and threw him across the clearing.
Groaning, Shang was about to get back on his feet, but as he brought his head up, Lu Bu kicked him across the face. Lu Bu brought his double voulge over head to finish him off, but Shang desperately rolled out of the way.
Amused, Lu Bu laughed, "You certainly are a tough one. You lasted longer than the others." With that he brought his boot down on the captain's shoulder, disabling his right arm with a horrifying crack. Throwing back his head, he laughed a moment, then stopped, his mood changing like a pendulum.
Forgetting all about Shang, he turned, to where his massive destrider was resting. Red Hare was twenty hands high, far bigger then any horse should be, with a ruddy color, like terracotta. It was bridled, and barded, and looked the right size next to the warrior.
"I can see your house from here." He says laughing, looking out at the forbidden city. "My house now, unless someone better then you is around." With that he spurs the horse, which rears, then rides away over the mangled corpses of the fifty or so guards Shang had brought with him.
Blood on the snow. Broken spears. Failure.

Dawning Light
"Of course. A mile from the city, in the valley. A fine part of my kingdom, blessed by the heavens. You can see it from here. He guestures out his window, where indeed the valley can be seen, just past the outskirts of the city.
"I had thought to let her enjoy some well earned rest. But if you think she can help our nation that I trust your judgement."

Colluseum
Garland versus Siegfried. Start any time you want.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkblade Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 am

Spy

"Where is zes Wesker?"

Scout

Still trying to avoid the giant's hands Scout runs behind the monster forcing it to choose between turning to face him or to remain standing. Assuming it doesn't turn and fall he then goes for the beast's other kneecap.

Everyone Else

Soldier and Heavy go to check on the Scout, while everyone else waits for the Spy to come back keeping their eyes on the empty lot.

Darkblade

Back to top Go down

Post  acecipher Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Sigfried & Mitsurugi

Sigfried cared little for watching the ongoing battle; he could tell nothing of the location of Nightmare by watching two opponents fight. Instead, he was asking around the other fighters to see if any had any information on the whereabouts of Nightmare. Of course, his own fight was up next too, so he had to be prepared for that. Just as he was finishing talking to a group of strange... creatures from some realm he hoped never to visit, a shadow fell over him.

"Well well well... if there isn't a face of a warrior I haven't seen in a long time..." sneers Mitsurugi, his sheathed katana slung over his shoulder.

Knowing this was a man from his own realm, he had to act quickly to get any knowledge he had of Nightmare.

"You, warrior.... Have you come here to find information on the Cursed sword? Or the Azure Knight? Nightmare?" Sigfried inquired forcefully.

"Whoa... calm down. I come here to battle. And win. What other purpose is there to be here? Unless you know of some greater challenge, then that is what I shall do?"

"Well... fine. But please, if you hear of any news of the Azure Knight, tell me immediately."

"Sure... but you'll have to fight me for it." Mitsurugi smirks, then vanishes back into the crowd, tired of being questioned by Sigfreid.

For a few moments Sigfried stands there, then realises everyone else is staring at him. Then hurriedly, he realises it was his turn. He hurries out into the Colliseum, Requiem in hand, and sizes up his opponent. "Let's get this over with. I don't have time to play around."

acecipher

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Dawning Light

Ventus nods as he says, " Thank you your exellence, all right group lets move!" With that the group heads towards the Fa household. As they do Ike runs along in silent thought. knowing that if Lu Bu was a in charge of an army that they would have sent soldiers to engage him already. Meaning that they already had quite a few death on thier side, and that Lu Bu may be on his way to the city. They'll need to be ready of a fight.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Garland
Garland strides onto the grounds. He is head and shoulders above Siegfried, and Siegfried is a big man. He throws back his cape, lowers his center of balance, and holds his sword parallel to the ground, braced behind one knee, preparing an enormous strike using all the muscles in his body.

It would be a slow strike, but almost impossible to parry, and if it hit you, you would suffer.

"I, Garland, will knock you down." He says, his voice deep and cold, without any real malice or any emotion at all. He doesn't care about you. He's here to kill the Warrior of Light. You're a casualty.

He does not advance. He waits for you to come to him.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  acecipher Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Mitsurugi

"Heh... your skill has gotten you this far, Swordsman. How much farther can it carry you?"

Sigfreid

Sigfried was no stranger to battles like this. Or opponents like this. Although he certainly wasn't the fastest fighter, he still could win in a situation like this.

He shouts, "I'd like... TO SEE YOU TRY!!" as he charged forward, sword held low behind him, its tip a foot from the ground. Just within his striking distance, Sigfreid throws his weight to the left and brings his sword up to strike Garland mid-torso, with all of the momentum of his charge, in a blazingly fast and extremely powerful swing. By the time he connects he is already thinking of his follow-up strikes.

acecipher

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Garland
Garland watches Siegfried move with an attitude remarkably similar to a baseball player waiting for his ball. Then, a few seconds before one would usually start, he begins, despite the fact that Siegfried will not be in range when his sword comes smashing down, and furthermore will leave him completely open. Perhaps he's not such a good swordsman after all.

At the very last second, he flicks some invisible catch on the hilt, and the blade shoots forward, propelled by momentum, still attached to the hilt by a spiked chain. This effectively doubles his range unexpectedly, and catches Siegfried with the monstrous blow while he is still readying his own swing.

The Dark Knight doesn't give him a chance to recover, twirling the handle around his head to add centrifuge and momentum to the weapons monstrous weight and his own incredible strength, then brings the weapon down again in a earthshaking blow, stepping forward as he does.

Nameless
The immortal is not pleasant to look at. In fact, he's nothing short of grotesque bronze statue, his body is so scarred and worn it's almost deformed, his muscles are without symmetry or refinement, simply primitive slabs with a sort of paunchy thickness to them. His meaty shoulders were hunched and his skin was like cracked leather. His hair was course, and while his face was intelligent it was also a fearsome face, with small scars littered across it. His hair was tightly pulled back into dreadlocks and he had abnormally large arms and hands.

Yet their is a strange and primal nobility to him, a purity of purpose that make these traits seem lessened somehow. He has three options. He could steal it. He looks up at the Sultan's palace, and smiles. Probably the easiest course. He could earn it, although he had nothing to trade, and no useful abilities that he knew about. Or he could find or uncover it in the dessert, assuming that their were lost tombs and bandits lairs out there.

He paused, considering the problem at length.

Zhou Yu, Terra
"Another worthy pair." He mentions, looking down, stroking his chin. "I admit, I would not choose to test myself against either of them." Terra grunts. They were both using a fighting style very similar to his, which he could appreciate.

"How rare, to see so many gathered in one place this way, each so different. Yet I suspect they have more in common then first appearances would suggest." His voice is soft and calm, but there is just enough emotion to tell that he is pondering the matter. Pondering it carefully.

"What exactly are you suggesting?" Terra asks, deciding to skip straight to the point. Zhou Yu didn't talk much, and left others to fill in the blanks. This was probably the most words he'd ever heard him string together.

"Why, that we build an army, of course. To think, the multiverse is in danger, and so many squander their talents on show fighting. Imagine what, united, we could do." The slightest amount of passion came into his voice, breaking his usual calm.

Terra didn't reply. But the idea had taken root. All that laws about not interfering had only made things easier for the Heartless. The rules had always seemed arbitrary to him, so why uphold them if there was no clear benefit for doing so, and a better one for breaking them?
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Spy
He pauses, then points in a sort of squeamish way. He's pointing to the blocked off area of the subjects room. "He is... he is in there. But it is better you do not go in." He says, smiling in what he apparently thought was a reassuring way, though he is sweating and can't seem to stop blinking.

Dawning Light
The black armored figure rides to the gates, his massive headpiece making him unmissable. He wore them to ensure that enemy warriors could find him in the midst of battle. "Send your emperor out!" He roars, smashing the gates with his foot. Against all expectations, they shudder under the blow.
His army hasn't appeared, it seems he has taken it apon himself to ride out ahead and challenge you all to a fight alone. On one hand, this is most likely to be your greatest opportunity to kill him, not surrounded by his loyal soldiers and Heartless. On the other hand...
"Give me you emperor!" He roars, sounding like he's enjoying himself immensely. He kicks the gate again for emphasis. "Let me squeeze him in my hand!"

Scout
You stand panting over the twitching body of the massive clown,, who, with two shattered kneecaps and multiple concussions, is in no position to do more then groan and die of wounds.'
"Note to self, get better minions." The voice says. "Well then, looks like you get to get away with going to town on my car after all. Good for you. This isn't over." With that the radio clicks off.
The door that the big guy came through is still open. And you are supposed to be a scout.

Heavy, Soldier
As you come towards the complex, a chute opens beneath your feet, dropping you ten feet down and into a series of manmade tunnels, narrow, low and claustrophobic. The light shines down mockingly , far out of reach. You'd have broken something if the walls weren't so slimy and wet, with what you'd better not ask, but just the same here you are.

Engineer
One of your alarms goes off. Someone has breached the perimeter. However, none of you were minding your positions, so none of you saw whatever it was do it.

Sniper, Medic, Demo-man
The Medic is finished working his sweet, sciency magic. The Demo-man is probably drunk.

Mitsarugi
Looking around to see if you recognize any of the other fighters, you get quite a shock when you realize that yes, you do. A group of two consists of Iesyu Tokugawa and Tadakatsu Honda, the most legendary warrior in Japan. Now there is a surprise. What could bring the shogan here...
Though you're not in a position to know it, he's a refugee from another world, consumed by the heartless, and he is here trying to recruit worthy men in order to build an army and retake it from the shadows. He is not in possession of all the facts.

Marluxia, Kane, Arthas
You're in Hollow Bastion. Zexion abandoned it as an outpost, and so the dross have made their way in, using it as their own meeting ground for their plans. Maleficent is in charge, and the others all look to her for instructions, but the evil sorceress is clearly far more lost then she used to be. She doesn't know what she is supposed to be doing.
Zexion being Zexion, he's quite happy to leave them lying there as long as they don't get in his way, or he thinks of something long and drawn out to torture them with, or they become useful, so they are for the most part fine except for the occasional rogue heartless.
Of course, they also offer you shelter and somewhere to stay, so there are benefits.

Nameless, Zelda
Of the three, the only two that seem likely to come to anything are stealing or finding. The Sultan's palace looks the easiest of the two, it has nowhere near the amount of guards one would expect in a city this size, just ten or so big men, with big, jeweled turbans and big swords. A lot of them aren't even particularly strong looking.
However, if you would rather try the dessert your first step shall be to find a guide.
The princess is confused, as you haven't told her your reasoning.

Tuatha Dé Danann
You all awake. You crashed the ship into a mountain, starting a rockslide. It's undamaged, impossibly, but will take a good few days to get clear, until then it's buried. You can see what appears to be a camp in the distance, lots of smoke suggesting lots of fire. Not that you can blame them, it is winter, and the ground is blanketed with snow.

Son Son
You hear a rumble up the mountain. Looking up, you see it's cause. Avalanche.

Double Dragon
Lu Bu. You doubt there has ever been a more feared name. The thought of facing him again... well, it is not all bad. You have a strong position and a small army, he has a massive one and the ability to put you under siege. It shall take all of your brilliance to come to a victory here, but you are confident you can do it. The first step is to know the men under your command.
The Emperor gestures to a Go board, made of enameled horn and pearls, each one fitting into tiny depressions on each of the squares. "Do you play?" He asks, sounding curious. "I have not, for a while, but I find one may learn a lot from those he surounds himself with by the way they play."

Vincent Valentine, Cloud Strife
By accident rather then design, the two of you are placed next to each other in the stand, to watch this next fight.

Mewtwo
"Enough." Wesker says. "I will give you a sample. In exchange, you shall give me a genetic sample for study. Not negotiable." He pauses. Your psychic hold is weakening, he can speak coherently again. At this rate, soon he'll have broken free completely. How was he doing that?
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Dawning Light

Ventus shakes a little as he senses the power coming off of Lu Bu. "Whoa, what a freakish amount of strength this guy has. I'm not sure I can handle this." Xianghua then speaks up putting a hand on Ven's shoulders. "Don't worry Ven you can do this. Your speed is our best bet for keeping Lu Bu off his feet." Ike the responds, "Right so you go off and hide in one of the side streets and once we distract him you will come in and try to get in as many hits in on him as you can while using your speed to dodge his attacks. Knuckles will come in and join you in the melee to provide power to the assault. Then Once you two have worn him down Fayt will then strike the finishing blow." Fayt nods his head, "Sounds like a good plan to me," Knuckles then responds, "All right lets do it to it!" Ven nods eagerly and runs off into one of the side streets as Xianghua shout out in Lu Bu's direction. "Hey Lu Bu, wheres your pal Nightmare. I've got a score to settle with him."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 am

Cloud Strife
"Vincent." Cloud says. "Alone?" Yuffie generally followed him around. She was sweet, but she had a tendency to grate on even the most iron nerves after a while.

Mewtwo
Rapidly loosing faith in his actual abilities to restrain Wesker, well any port in a storm. Agreed. He cuts himself, and lets a few drops of blood into a test tube. Now, serum.

Zelda
Not following Nameless' reasoning she follows him, silent for the moment.
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:12 am

Mewtwo
You take the serum. Wesker doesn't stop you, he has more, and what you gave him is far more valuable.

Dawning Light
Lu Bu smiles as the five of you make their way through the door. Not one of you makes it much higher then his chest, and his eyes hold the mad light of burning bridges. You've seen demons who would cower before Lu Bu.
Was this all that they had to challenge him? Had they not learned in the past that nobody could not defeat him? Perhaps it was better this way, better that they had come and challenged him, better that they had come had fight instead of running off like cowards. Perhaps.
"Children? The Emperor sends children to match me? Very well." He slams his voulge to the ground, then splits it into a pair of double sided weapons, which he crosses. He then waits. He'd fought the greatest warriors two, five, ten at a time, and only lost once. Your numbers do not frighten him, nor do your strange clothes and unknown abilities.
"Lets see if you are better then the rest."
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 am

Dawning Light

While he is talking to the group Ven who was staying out of sight as best he could darts foward with very impressive speeds, his keyblade flashing to his hand as he starts hammering as hard as he can on Lu Bu and using that same speed to flash out of the way of his strikes. However seeing Lu Bu's strength firsthand Ike realises he made a mistake in his calculations. He then says, "Damn, change of plan Xianghua attack from behind, Knuckles your with me on a frontal assault." With that alteration He and Knuckles charge forward as Ike attempts to block Lu Bu's weapon, leaving an opening for Knuckles to deck him in the chest while Ven takes aim with the keyblade and shoot a beam of light at Lu Bu's face. Xianghua tries to finish up the combo with a stab to the back.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:08 am

Dawning Light
Trying to contain Lu Bu was like trying to contain a relentless storm, a fierce tide, a force of nature. He could be slowed, but not truly topped. His strength was great, but he had met men that could demolish walls with nothing but their fists. His speed was great, but he had met men who moved like the wind, silent, deadly and unseen. His endurance was incredible, but he had met men who had seemed to outlast heaven itself. And his dedication to the art of the warrior was second to few, but he had men who swore the only truth, the only thing real was the blade they carried.
All had broken before him, alone or in droves, it made no difference to Lu Bu. He was not simply a fighter, he was a different order of being. He was an entire army in himself, war given form, the quintessential warrior without equal. Ventus learns that quickly, his aggressive attack turned to desperate parries and backing away as the massive warrior advances on you, weaving a pattern of death with his flickering blades.
Not waiting for you to close the distance he charges up to meet you, and begins fighting, the four blades in his two hands lashing out at Ike, Xianghua, Fayt and Ventus simultaneously. Big as he is, there is no room for Knuckles to join in, he'd just get in the others way, and couldn't equal the reach of those deadly weapons that the warrior used to such deadly effect.
The momentum is quickly stolen as, impossibly, the four find themselves fighting defensively, every strike met by a lethal counter-attack that almost killed them. Fighting on his terms is not going to end well, you can already see that. Ike gets a lucy strike in, managing to hit the massive warrior in the hip, but his armor robs it of most of the force, and Lu Bu doesn't so much as wince, simply counter-attacking with a blow that nearly takes of Ike's head but for a desperate block, while simultaneously stepping aside to avoid a slash from Fayt and blocking Ventus' overhead blow. He completes the move by driving his knee into Xianghua's stomach, winding her and bruising ribs. He had planned to smash her head open, but at the last second he'd taken a good look at her and noted how much she looked like Diao Chan. If Lu Bu has a weakness, it's women, and one that has been masterfully exploited a few times.
Instead, he turns and hammers Fayt, throwing him aside, then charges Ike, swinging both his Voulge's with a raw, primal grace.
It's becoming clear you can't beat him at his own game.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 am

Dawning Light

It had went to hell all so fast. Knuckles watched from the sidelines as he watched his friends, all powerful warriors get pummeled into the ground. The fight was almost one-sided. Even Ven's speed, Ike's power, and Xianghua's skill could not take him down together. He could only imagine what might have happend had they chose to go to Olympus who had warriors of this caliber there. He watched as Fayt gets up grimacing in pain as he switched to magic firing a Lightning Blast symbology spell at him. He saw Ven dip into his magic as well as he used the move known as Salvation he charges up energy for about 3 seconds, deadly on the battlefield, and slashed upward bringing up pillars of light that damage the enemy and heal him and his comrades. Ike was merely doing his best to cover Ven as was Xianghua as she and Soul Caliber attempted to slash through the mans armor. Knuckles clenches his fists as he feels useless and kicks the snow. In the process he uncovers a patch of dirt. His eyes then widen as he constructs a plausible plan. He takes out his Shovel Claws as he starts digging burrowing underground in the blink of an eye. Then using his senses honed throughout his days of treasure hunting to dig a tunnel out from under Lu Bu that was about ten feet deep and wide enough to fit a man of his girth.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Dawning Light
With three massive blows, almost too fast to be seen, he knocks the two apart, but he's too late and Ventus finishes casting, and he is engulfed in a pillar of light, his armor making him seen a dark stain on the surface of the sun.
"What is magic? There is no magic before the might of my blade!" Lu Bu roars as they release their powers, but instead of counter-attacking with the same he tries to power through. It seems he is a very linear combatant, his only discipline are his incredible skills with his blade.
Ignoring Fayt's blast of lightning, he prepares to charge again.
Knuckles is about in position.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next