Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

+5
Dark Cloud
industrious
AnimeKid
draxx
Cracklord
9 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 14 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Ventus, Fayt

Fayt nods as he says, "I don't mind if Ventus wants to hel..." He is then interrupted by Ventus who boisterously says, "Sure Fayt can be your battle partner Terra." This gets him a loud "HUH" from his blue haired buddy. Fayt then nervously says, "Ventus the keyblade hasn't manifested itself yet. Plus Don't you want to get to reconnect with Terra?" Ventus answers him with an explanation in a tone of voice that makes the answer seem simple. "Of course I do, but I already know Terra like the back of my hand. Besides while reconnecting with Terra would be great, having him get along with my new friends would be even better. After all as Ike says, ' The best place for warriors to connect is on the battlefield'. So you and Terra go out there and kick some butt and I know you guys will be friends in no at, at the very least good acquaintances. And if your worried about not having a weapon are you forgetting that your a living arsenal? You blast 'em with your magic and they won't know what hit 'em." He says with utmost confidence in his voice. Fayt looks at Terra as he says, "I'm okay with it if you are."

Knuckles

"Knuckles the Echidna", he replies his voice slightly shaken by the appearance of the man's companions. He soon regains it though due to the fact that he had a job to due, plus it was due to the fact that being scared simply wasn't in his nature. It was one of the things that made him infamous along with his temper. His fearlessness ,or as most would call it recklessness, has gotten him into trouble many times before. Yet like all those other times he refuses to learn. "Look I'm gonna keep this sweet and short. You as a competitor in this tournament received a emerald shard. That shard is a part of a powerful gem called the Master Emerald and I am it's guardian. That means that I protect it, and in the case that it gets broken I collect the pieces and repair it. I know that as a warrior you may consider it a champions ticket or whatever Hagger called it and that you may want to fight for it. I am prepared to do so if I must.

Ike, Xianghua

Xianghua nods as she goes to sign up for the fights. She hoped to fight Misturugi so that she could give him the fight he wanted and so that she could destroy the pieces of Soul Edge that he had claimed, before the evil of the blade could take him over. As she signs up a large hand reaches over her to sign up as her partner. She looks back as she sees Ike finish signing up. He then looks down at her and says, "I overheard your conversation. You will need a partner if you wish to defeat the both of them. I may not show it often, but I am your friend and I wish to help you in this endeavor." Xianghua nods happily as she says, "Alright then. Thanks Ike now then we wait, and then we go kick ass!" she says with a large smile on her face feeling excitement bubbling up within her.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 14 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  draxx Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Terra
He pauses, looking Fayt up and down again, then nods. As the boy had noted, he had intended to use this opportunity to reconnect with Ventus, but he didn't have a problem with doing it this way if it was what they wanted. "Right, I can work with that." He says, walking over to Phil to explain the change of plan. "I'll take care of offense and soak up the damage, you watch my back. I'm not great on defense."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Fayt

He nods, "Don't worry about it. I'll make sure to cover you. Just make sure to to pay attention if I tell you to move quickly. Some of my attacks have an area of effect. I can stop most of them from hitting you, though others you will have to dodge. Other than that I think that we're gonna do alright", he says with a small smile on his face.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Cloud Strife
The sword splits into two, and Cloud takes one in either hand as he leaps on the knight, swinging them both with incredible application as the blue fire that shrouds him burns so brightly he's almost hidden from view beneath it.
His limbs felt as light as air, his reaction time bordering on prescient. In his opponent's blank helm he could read intent before he even acted, easily swatting aside attacks with his two blades whirring in deadly tandem, then he switched to offensive, breaking through the most determined of defenses and slamming his blades against the armor trying to find a joint or weak-point and overwhelm the dark knight, but most of all driving him back.

Scrooge McDuck
"Think again." Scrooge growled. "I dinnae like tae kill, even bastards like you, so lets try this instead." He says, taking careful aim with his over-sized sandalwood revolver. There was a crack like thunder and a belch of smoke shot wit sparks, and Kefka found himself involuntarily flinching and skilling slightly as it grazed his foot. Scrooge's eye gleams as he fires five more times, forcing him to pick up the rate of skipping and moving to avoid the shots, then sticks the gun back in his holster and draws a spare. "We call it the yellow-belly waltz. Dance, boy."
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Ike, Xianghua
Frustrating as it is, today's games are already approaching the grand finals, with only eight more teams remaining, and due to be eliminated shortly. You can put your name up for tomorrow, which is a separate contest, or find some other way of entering, like joining with someone who's already in.

Knuckles
Liu Bei seems somewhat taken aback. Used to courtesy and politeness, your frank, direct language seems strange to him. Zhang Fei bristles, and his monstrous arms tense in a violent wringing gesture, but Lei Bei holds out a hand, stopping him sharply.
"That seems reasonable." He says, holding out a hand to Guan Yu, who hands him a bag. "These are the pieces we have won so far. If they are rightfully yours, we cannot, on good conscience, retain them." He says, and hands them to you. "Use them only in the name of virtue."

Terra, Fayt
Your third in line to fight, after Cloud and Garland (in progress now) and the two crowd favorites, Kratos and Hercules. Until then, you're free to sit in the stands and watch, to even place bets if you want to.

Cloud Strife
Despite your speed and skill, his defense is flawless, a web of steel that either knocks aside your blows or has them impact harmlessly against his breastplate. He loses a single step, then plants his feet and brings you up short, his massive steel blade sending you staggering back. Taking it in both hands, he splits it, forming two blades to match yours, rolls his head as though just having been warmed up, and begins advancing, hammering you with the two weapons simultaneously, each one harder then the last taking all your reserves to stave off.

Scrooge McDuck
Kefka skips and jumps angrily, keeping away from the bullets with his rapid steps, then throws a fireball at you. Giggling, he throws five more, forgetting why he was here, then leaps into the air, hovering above the deck, and extends a hand. "Goodbye!" He says, and a dark ball of energy begins to form.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Xianghua, Ike

Xianghua grits her teeth as she says, "New plan, you have to help me find a competitor that will let me into the tournament with them. Readyyyyy go!" She then races off firing off questions at multiple competitors if they will let her team up with them. Ike just sighs as he goes off at a much more sedated pace to help her out.

Knuckles

He nods as he takes the bag. " Thank you for understanding, I will remember your graciousness." He gives a bow as he leaves them moving on to the next closest people that he senses with emerald shards.

Fayt

While waiting he decides to try and get to know Terra. "So what was it like being a keyblade bearer and being apprenticed under Master Eraquas?"
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Doliest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 am

King Mickey
Mickey looks at Tiana and Naveen, "There goes a paddle wheel....you two need to get somewhere safe; a lifeboat maybe. Wait...alligators. That's bad. With me? No, that's bad. This is bad." He turns and runs towards where the wheel used to be; leaving the decision of their location up to them.

HK47
"A carnival. Merryment and fun for the meatbags, particularly children. Unsafe. Flamable. Fun for droids too." HK47 seems to light up as he marches in, a incendiary grenade sliding into his hand.

Odie and Flower
Mama Odie laughs, looking at Facilier, "You sure that isn't you? You're the one dealing with those heartless...I mean, my allies atleast understand when I talk. Frankly, you wanted to stop this now, you couldn't."

Flower, now the child, rather than a spirit, picks up the first card flipping it around to look at it.

Doliest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:57 am

Cloud Strife
The two of them hammer blow after blow at each other, the force of their strikes sending shock-waves across the ground as they struggle, both throwing all they have. Garland's strength and technique give him an edge, but Cloud's fluid movements and agility compensate, putting them on the same level.

Muscles burning and bones bruised from the impacts, Cloud jumps back, running along the walls of the stadium as he does, then lands again in his corner. He takes a deep breath, then snaps the weapons back together, forming a cohesive whole again, taking it in both hands, he holds it on guard, concentrating. Wearing Garland down was like spitting into a hurricane, the man could absorb punishment and didn't seem to get tired. Rather then throw himself recklessly, he had to wait for an opening.

Scrooge McDuck
As Mickey speaks, there is an explosion and a gout of flame, and the ceiling is smashed to pieces. Scrooge is sent skidding from the upper deck to land at your feet, trailing smoke. Wobbling to his feet, he attempts to straighten and almost loses his balance and falls back on his face, steadying himself only barely.

"This one seems a bit more up ye're alley, majesty." He says, leaning on the wall for support, and catching his breath. "Clown looking magician's blowin' it all away."
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 am

Flower, and Odie
"Oh, I'm ridin' the tiger sure enough, but as long as I hold on tight, there ain't a worry. Just got to hold on till it's over." He smiles, waving his hand airily, a predatory gleam in his eye. "Besides, I don' have to run faster then the tiger, just the other man it's chasing."
That said, his hand scuttles over to the last card, slapping away Flower's reaching hand as he does. "Wait your turn. Di'n't your momma raise you better'n that?" Facilier gently scolded, as he nonchalantly flipped over the last card. It was not a welcome one. There, upon the card, was the grim reaper, holding a very good likeness of her in its bony clutches It gave the impression of laughing, and more then that, in the background was a stylized burning city.
Facilier whistled between his teeth. "That's a way, alright. Now, before you go having a heart attack, let me just tell you- the Death card doesn't mean y'all are gonna die. No, no. It just means there's big changes comin' your way. Big changes. Who knows? But one thing's for sure-" He spread his arms. "Well, there are a few ways to settle it right now. If you say we got unfinished business, then we do. Though why care about this city in the first place? What's it ever done for you? I can think of maybe a dozen who even can say they heard your name, let alone more then 'that old biddy who lives in the swamp'. Is it really worth that..." He points at the deathshead "for a whole lot who don't even know who you are, let alone what you do? Now don' answer right away, think on it. I'll deal with your little friend for now." He smiled at Flower. "How about it then? Ready to explore the deepest reaches of your heart and soul?"

Mickey, Scrooge
Kefka is flying over the decks as the ship wallows and sinks, chaotically, zooming far above the crowds heads, cackling madly and throwing handfuls of fire down on them, his eyes alight to see so much destruction. It's clear he's completely forgotten why he is here and what he's trying to do, and is simply taking pleasure in gratuitous destruction.
A large portion of the crowd, however, remain safe, crouched behind the imposing figure of the tall, blond, crystal encased knight. Siegfried reached over his shoulder and grabbed his Zweihänder, Requiem. swinging the sword parallel to the ground, but with the blade held perpendicular, hissing aside the fireballs with the flat of the blade and knocking them off the ship. Occasionally Kefka will turn his attention to the Knight and unleash a particularly fearsome volley, but Siegfried simply turns his sword and uses it as a shield against the attack, stepping backwards to give himself room, then spinning around, swinging the sword as he did so to parry at those that were directed past him to the people he was sheltering. It was a masterful defense, particularly given the size of his blade, but ultimately it wasn't forcing a stalemate, as Kefka simply amused himself incinerating those beyond Siegfrieds protection.
Looking up as you emerge, he smiles, clapping his hands gleefully. "Ooh! A new plaything?" Then he recognizes you, and the smile becomes by degrees cautious, excited, and then malicious. "I'm gonna have to play rough!"

Cloud Strife
"That weak blade can not cut me! No weapon is greater then it's wielder, and so fragmented a soul cannot hope to pierce my flesh." Garland observes, reforming his massive blade, and letting it hit the ground to be dragged along behind him as he lumbers towards you, letting up a trail of sparks and a terrible sound of tortured stone as the edge scours it.
He breaks into a heavy run as he approaches, then stops abruptly, swinging the massive blade at you in a terrible arc, sacrificing all pretenses at swordsmanship to simply wear you down then batter you into submission with his superior strength.

Knuckles
You talk to other figure, most of whom prove to be quite reasonable once the situation is explained to them. Once you tell Hercules, he even walks around with you for the purpose of backing you up, which is quite decent of the man. After an hour and some very interesting encounters, you have ten more pieces, roughly half the emerald. The other pieces are not so easy. Both Cloud and Garland have a piece, but they're not really approachable at the moment. Another one is emanating from the massive ship Ike noticed earlier, and that's it. The others must have left the world already, although where they went and who took them you have no idea.

Xianghua
As you wander about, looking for a partner, you meet the remaining contestants. There is the big, dangerous looking warriors Knuckles was unfortunate enough to bump into (what's more, their names sound extremely familiar, something you heard in a story perhaps, a long time ago), Fayt and Terra (it irks you a bit that he beat you to it without even trying), the two already out, and Hercules. The other fighter is nowhere to be seen. You're about to go proposition Hercules when you hear something, barely more then a whisper, coming from outside the gates, that sends shivers up your spine.

Zhou Yu, Auron
The giant turns, it's fiery eyes narrowing, with a grating sound, and then, with a lumbering, ponderous movement, lifts it's leg to begin making it's way towards you, mouth tightening in a tremendous glare. It brings it's foot down, the entire cavern shaking beneath it's heavy tread, then lifts it's other leg, making it's way towards you.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Terra
"He was like a father to me." Terra replies, not really watching the fight, though he had noted that both fighters were significantly better then him. Perhaps he was appoaching the elimination round. "Everything a teacher should be. Stern but forgiving, encouraging, never cruel or overly harsh, but never soft either." He pauses, then stops. It's a painful memory, to say the least. "But I always wanted more then he could teach me. I always felt I was entitled, and in the end, well..." He falls silent a moment, then changes the subject.

"You're apparently skilled with a blade, and an acomplished magician. Were you a soldier, or do you have some other expertise they complement? I mean, what did you do before you got swept up in all this?"

Zhou Yu
He dodges the blow, not even drawing his blade, then dances around, leaving himself behind the titan, and makes his way over to the wall of the cave. Sure enough, a narrow ledge hangs precariously over the lava. It would be sensible to be slow, but he was light on his feet. Breaking into a run, he trusts momentum and makes it across the inches wide ledge as easy as an open road. He turns, and watches the titan wade throuh the lava after him, sighing. Looks like he was going to have to fight afterall.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 am

Cloud Strife
The warrior pants heavily, looking up at the unconquerable knight that stood before him. He counters the blow, and it revrebrates all the way to his bones, shuddering throughout him, all the way to his core. He finds himself pushing against a unconquerable force, and realizes he isn't going to win. WIth a snarl, he turns his body sharply and twists his blade so that the heavy sword slides harmlessly past, then slams his blade into the chestpiece again.
"Haven't heard that one before." He notes, stepping back, and flaring his aura again, so that the flames become almost painful to look on. "But you haven't beaten me yet, so unless you do I'll just ignore you." With that he spins, turning the sword in a wheel, and slams at Garland's head, hoping to stun him, maybe even knock away the helmet.

Scrooge Mcduck
The old duck dives back into the water, where, if the laws of action and reaction had anything to do with it, he'd sink like a stone thanks to all that armor. Nobody was listening to them, however. He surfaced, his battered silk top hat held triumphantly in one hand having been retrieved from the depths of the river, and with evident pleasure he replaces it on his head, like a samurai preparing for war. "Careful laddie, this toy takes more then threatening words tae deal with!" That said, he reaches beneath his breastplate to remove a whip, that he snaps around the rail and drags himself up, swinging to land beside Mickey, and landing squarely. "So if you're here to do more then talk, you better start now, before I get even older."

Sheik
She sits down in the shade and drinks the last of her water, silent and serene, as she thinks of another desert at the edge of her home world, not unlike this one.

Riku, Sora & Kairi
"That's a tree." Kairi says, pointing. Of course, she's seen less of the universe then the other two. To her, a talking tree with a giant face seems amazing, almost more then she can imagine.
To Sora and Riku, it's almost expected. Explore enough, and sooner or later you'll see almost anything. "Ah... mister tree... Deku, what do you have to say?" Sora asks, while Riku sits down, ripping at the grass and fidgeting, not seeming to be paying much attention until Kairi starts nudging him.
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Xianghua

She turns towards the gates as she hears the voice. Shivering slightly for unexplained reasons that she cannot comprehend she approaches the gate. She then raises a hand and touches it before quickly retracting her hand. Soul Caliber pulses with a slight glow as she does.

Knuckles

Seeing as he cannot do much more as he walks over to the huge ship. Taking a large breath he starts jumping rapidly up the jutting outcrops of the ship until he gets to the top deck. He then lets our a bellowing shout, "HEY IS ANYONE HERE? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!"

Ike, Ven

They watch as the match continues against Garland and Cloud. Ventus looks excited as he proclaims, "Wow, hey Ike this guy uses an even bigger sword than you do, and he can turn it into multiple swords." Ike just looks at the match analyzing it. He then speaks in a bored tone. "This match is over. Unless that Cloud character can pull out a ultra strong move that will carry through Garland's armor. He would need magic to fight Garland effectively, and judging by how he has been fighting so far I would say that is a negative."

Fayt

Fayt lowers his head a little as he begins his story. "Well not at first a least. I first learned swordsmanship from a videogame." Seeing Terra's incredulous expression he continues." No I'm serious, true story. You see my world ,Star Ocean, is actually composed of several worlds in an enclosed sphere area. Like our own private section of the universe. Anyways my family was on a resort world called Hyda V. While we were there I spent about 3 weeks playing a fully interactive game simulator. You have to move around in it and everything and actually swing your digital weapon, it even has real weight. You have to fight enemies and when you get hit it stings quite a bit. It's a good teacher. Eventually a race called the Vendeeni, a race of shark-like anthropomorphic people with high levels of tech. They attacked Hyda V, looking for me. You see, to combat the coming darkness my father took our worlds form of magic, symbology which is the carving of microscopic symbols into our skin to use spells, and placed the symbol for 'Destruction' into my very genetic code. It takes the form of light usually. After escaping from Hyda V I landed on an underdeveloped planet and had to fight all manner of wild beasts and fight off a band of thieves and an escaped criminal. While I was fighting the escaped criminal a person who was looking for me from an anti-federation group who tried to escort me to their leader. I followed him because he had information about my father who had been captured by the Vendeeni soon after we seperated for evacuation. After another encounter with the Vendeeni in a ship not meant for combat but instead for speed we crash landed on another underdeveloped world called Elicoor II. This is where I gained the majority of my combat experience. After be captured by the nation Airyglyph we were taken to the dungeons and interrogated. After being freed by a person from their wartime enemies, Aquaria, and we proceeded to fight our way through monster infested aqueducts and after escaping Airyglyph spents many weeks traveling to the capital Aquaria facing several monsters and enemies along the way, my expertise in swordplay and magic grew everyday. What they wanted us to do at the capital seeing as we had high level tech they wanted us to complete a weapon to end the war. At first I wanted nothing to do with it, but after seeing how even the forces were and how many people were suffering on both sides I knew that the war would go on many years longer if I did not do something. So I decided to help, and it turns out that it was not needed... for the war at least. It was during the battle that the Vendeeni showed up again and I had first activated my Destruction powers after I found out they were looking for me. It was incredible and it allowed me to utterly disintegrate the Vendeeni's Majesty Class battleship. I haven't been able to unleash that level of again yet. After finding out that more ships were coming and getting help from the person in charge of Quark, the anti-federation group, Maria Traydor who like me had a symbol impanted in her genes, Alteration, we went to find a Dragon that existed on Elicoor II strong and big enough to carry the completed weapon. The only one was the King of dragons which we managed to defeat and get to work with us. After defeating the Vendeeni and leaving Elicoor II we headed to my father's research station to find out why he implanted symbols in our genes. Upon doing that we found out that my childhood friend Sophia had a symbol in her as well of the power of Connection. After getting back to Quark we were contacted by a Vendeeni flagship that had captured my father... and Sophia. They wanted me in return for them. We agreed to meet with them and discuss terms. Then they tried to renege on the deal. We defeated them, but my father took a gunshot for me from one of the barely alive soldiers. He... he died in my arms. He told me before he died to fight the darkness so that everything wouldn't be in vain. He told me to always keep hope and that I hold the greatest power of all, my heart. It was after his death that the darkness came, bringing Heartless to our world. That was when we took the escape pods at Quark to get out our world. Nine days after that I met Ventus, and the rest is history."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Terra
People living inside a video game? It seemed impossible, and yet it was said Ansem The Wise had built a virtual world in his castle in Radient Garden. Who could know the limits of the possible?

"I see." he replies, and he really does. He's met no shortage of stange people himself. Zhou Yu was a strategist in the three Kingdoms Era who was brought a thousand years into the future to fight on another world for the ammusement of a demon king.

"Who brought Darkness into your world? Normally it needs a gateway, even if that gateway is nothing more then the doorway through one man's soul.

Metaknight
No sooner do you finish banging then the door slides open, and you find yourself looking down at a tiny figure with glowing yellow eyes, a faintly demonic mask and a cape made out of shadow wrapped around it's lower body. For a moment it stares up at you, something vaguely menacing in it's gaze, then it steps aside, letting you enter the ship.

"You say you wish to speak to me. Speak. I listen." It intones in a disconcertingly deep voice, making no further movements.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Fayt

He thinks hard as he tries to remember who it was that brought the Heartless to his world. "Let me see. I think it was a silver haired man with a seven foot long blade. Though you would think that a sword like that would be incredibly unwieldy."

Knuckles

He desperately tries to avoid chuckling at the diminutive warrior. After getting himself under control he speaks, "You see I have to find these emerald shards that belong to a powerful gem called the master emerald. If I don't get them back they could be used for horrid purposes. I am the guardian of the master emerald. I sensed a piece of the master emerald on this ship and was wondering if you had it or knew where it was."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Cloud Strife
"I already have." Garland replies, catching your blade in his right hand a goot from his helmet, the lobstered steel closing around it, as immovable as a mountain. Before you can react, he lifts the sword in his other hand, for a moment extending it above his head in a tremendous display of stregnth, then brings it down in a terrible arc, the sword reforming into something like an enormous hammer, impacting on your shoulder with a sickening snap and wet crunch.

Xianghua
"If all those on Olympus would deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die." The voice is about the worst you've ever heard. It's so bitter and hateful, deep and cruel, as though the speaker's only satisfaction is lashing out at anyone he comes across.
"Oh, we're not all bad. I'm still on your side." Says the low voice you heard before. You see a black robe, pinned up on his right shoulder, and a head composed of flickering blue flames that cast a strange light over the darkened corner.
"Stay out of my way. I can settle this alone."
"Good. You do that, and once you settle it with old Herc boy, I'll give the signal to strike. We'll have the gods right where we want them, the stars will be right, and I'll get to spend the rest of time visiting Her in the darkest reaches of Hades. Oh, and you'll get your family back. Everyone wins! Except Herc, of course, but I'm not trying to please him. Now get over there it should be your fight in a moment."
Kratos, a tall, muscular, crapsacular white figure with a blood red tatoo winding around his face steps around the god, who is watching him like a proud father.

Zhou Yu
You make your way through the tiny tunnel, curved rock walls that are lined with parallel metal staves running off into the darkness. Each carried tiny nodes that glow with a ghostly light, as tiny silvery orbs float through the air. And beside and below, set only inches off the stone floor, is a path scratched into the stone that leads down, ever down.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Terra
He indicates the fight going on below, where both sides have far larger blades, and you have to concede his point. Hell, considering Keyblades neither of you are really in a position to talk. He thinks a moment, then shrugs. He’s never heard of such a man before.
“Well, I hope to help you save your world soon. Though it looks like I might be here for a while. We can’t afford to leave Hades again, or sooner or later he’ll be too much to handle. We need to find some way to do away with him.”

Metaknight
He can tell the man finds his appearence ammusing. It's clear he doesn't know much about his species, or he'd be trembling about now. Even the least of them is a force sufficient to destroy worlds, and he was not the least. Not by a long way.

"And so you want my rewards for valor." he says, revealing the three pieces from the fights he won in a gloved hand, then closing it before Knuckles can do more then catch a glimpse. "Very well. Take them if you can."

A booted foot hooks a sword that was held on a rack attatched to the wall, and kicks it, so that it spins once on a perfect trajectory and lands perfectly in the echidna's hand. before Knuckles can wonder anything, Metaknight spreads his cloak and then draws his own blade, the golden toothed weapon gleaming in the dark. "If I judge you to account yourself well enough, I will give you the emeralds. If you do not, you shall leave empty handed."

Zhou Yu
He presses on, humming under his breath as he does. It's only part of a piece he heard long ago, when he and Xiou Quio were wed. The piece reminds him of somthing lost, a tale of a hero, of two lovers who've been seperated from each other, doing all in their power to once again be reunited, like the river is being united with the ocean.

His determination has only stregnthened. He will find Vincent. Then he will find his wife. Whatever the darkness wishes.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Xianghua

Seeing and hearing all of this Xianghua, making sure to stay out of sight, runs over to Fayt and Terra's position as she relays all that she heard to Fayt and by extension Terra. Fayt usually had a plan for these things so she was sure he would know what to do.

Knuckles

He looks at the sword that flies into his hands and stares at it for a second. It is clear to Metaknight simply by the way he holds the sword that he is not capable a using it. His skills with a sword would give an amateur reason to boast. So instead Knuckles tosses it over his shoulder as he reaches behind himself and pulls out his trusty shovel claws, weapons that he is much more familiar with. Knuckles grins a tick mark appearing on his head as he says in a gravelly voice, "Oh your gonna regret those words, cause those emerald shards are coming with me. I will not fail in the duty that I have been given for 8 years because of some midget warrior." He runs forward towards Metaknight as his fist lash out at lighting speeds. The metal warrior has seen faster. If he blocks instead of dodging however he finds out that while the warrior is slower the power of his punches in unnatural. If you had to estimate they would punch holes through normal steel. Luckily though Galaxia is anything but normal.

Ike

Seeing the look of panic on her face Ike excuses himself from the conversation he was having to go follow her towards Fayt and Terra to overhear their conversation.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 am

Terra
He listens, and frowns. He's met that guy before, and has the burns around the neck to prove it. "Alright, calm down." he says, raising his hands. "Everyone, we can handle this. Whatever he's got planned hasn't started yet. Now, Hercules can handle himself as well. Now here's what we are going to do. Fayt is going to stay with me, and Ventus is going take you, and you're going to go and keep an eye on hades. Don't try to fight him, just try and find out what he's got planned. If they try anything, we'll intefere."

Metaknight
He parries the two blows witht he flat of his blade, then places his other hand at the tip to give him leaverage and pushes back, sending Knuckles staggering back against the steel wall of the ship. The figure might be small and not appear to have so much as a single muscle on his tiny frame, but he was strong depite this.
As you hit the wall, he replaces the word beneath his cape and leaps, his cape forming batlike wings as he does. "I can respect your devotion to duty." he says, tiny fists balled and sinking into an open stance of martial arts form.
"Enough that I won't use my blade on you. it's dishonorable to use it on an unarmed warrior."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:26 am

Xianghua, Ven

The two of them nod at Terra plan, Ventus having full confidence in him. They then go off near Hades last location. Once within a reasonable distance Ventus uses the trick he used back on the Land of Dragons. This time since he was trying to listen to one person who's location he knew it should be a lot easier. Not to mention that there should be less interference.

Fayt, Ike

He nods at Terra's plan though the worry for his friends shows on his face. He trust them utterly and completely, but to worry over them was in his nature it's just who he was. It takes a little while but he puts the negative thoughts out of his mind as he becomes re-engrossed in the match watching and analyzing both warriors fighting styles and thinking up suitable counters for them as the match progresses. Ike is there as well, occasionally adding his own comments about the fight.

Knuckles

Knuckles smirks at the small warrior. He is desperately masking his surprise at the metal master's strength. However while his confidence wavers slightly, his conviction does not. It is not a matter of whether he can or cannot, but a matter of he has to. So with his conviction still strong he runs forward again to launch a vicious haymaker at the warrior an under-arm jab masked by the attack. All the while he is doing this energy starts charging up in his fists for the Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:34 am

Metaknight
Zui Quan. Be soft where your opponent was strong. Be lazy of eye, and quick of foot. Use momentum and weight of the body, stay fluid and move constantly. Even though the style seems irregular and off balance nothing could be further from the truth.
He slides aside from the blow, a small hand clasps the echidna's forearm, then using himself as a fulcrum transfers the momentum, sending him flying to hit the wall again. Metaknight spins and faces him again, in the same stance. Use your opponents stregnth against him, and you can fight let him deeat himself.

Terra
"He'll be fine. He knows how to be careful."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 am

Knuckles

He charges forward again after managing to pick himself up from the wall. You feel the urge to let out a sigh as he comes at you again in a straightforward manner. As he gets within Metaknight's range again instead of going in for his usual punching combo he drops to the floor and uses his considerable momentum to curl up into a deadly ball of spikes as he performs and impromptu spin dash attack.

(I'm not going to far out of line by saying that 'you feel an urge to let out a sigh' line am I? Cause if I am tell me and I will stop immediately.)
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Cloud Strife
The force of the blow sends him flying to crash against the wall of the Colosseum. His legs shake as he forces himself up, the right side of his body looking horribly deflated. He can't feel his whole arm his shoulder nearly causes him to black out, like a block of ice with needles of fire stabbing at it. He leans on the Buster Sword, barely able to keep his feet, then lifts his good arm with a wince as it sends shockwaves of pain through the other side of his body. Focusing on his Materia, his eyes crackle and static runs over his body, sending his spiky hair already up until he's charged. "Thundaga!" He yells, forcing his hand forward, and there is a crack like a whip as a bolt of lightning descends in a flash and hammers into the knight. He knows that the knight wont feel it but it gives him time to swipe out a healing potion and pour it into his mouth, spilling quite a bit in his haste to make the pain go away.
It works, after a fashion, he looks a lot better and his muscles force his bones back into position, however it's still leaving him in desperate need of real healing. Taking the sword, he levels it again pointedly. Maybe he can't win this, but he doesn't intend to lose as long as he has any reserves left.
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 am

Mew-Two
You come at last to deep space. A massive ship, looking like nothing so much as an enormous metallic whale, large as a small world dominates the sky ahead, the prison ship where the figure you have sensed may be found. He's within, and can complete what you need. You just have to get him out. Somehow.

Xianghua, Ike, Ventus
Ventus focuses, feeling the magic take form around him, and begins to concentrate on his desired response, only to look up and see a broad shouldered figure coming his way. His body was ash white with a red tattoo going over his right eye and bulging shoulder. His thick lips were set in a sneer, and he was dressed in complex armor of gold and crimson like that of Hercules, yet far more intricate. Chains bind his wrists, and his eyes smolder with sullen hate ready to become an inferno.
There is no need for Xianghua to explain who he is, even with her right beside you. You can tell at a glance. But there is no sign of Hades.

Cloud Strife
Garland steps out of the pillar of energy unharmed, his baleful eyes undimmed as he looks down at the SOLDIER. And yet he does not press his advantage, though his position is such that were he to do so Cloud would be crushed. He looks at the injured form of the blond swordsman, all but shattered, then looks up at the crowd, his eyes picking out each of the competitors. Finally, he looks at his sword, and hefts it.
"There is no joy to be found is crushing you further." He declares. "It is over." With that he shoulders the blade meaningfully and starts to turn, moving to leave the field, only a hint of a swagger belying his total confidence in his own formidable abilities.

Riku, Sora, Kairi
The tree begins it's story. "Listen carefully to what I, the Deku Tree, am about to tell thee... Thy slumber these past moons must have been restless, and full of nightmares... As the servants of evil gain strength, a vile climate pervades the land and causes nightmares to those sensitive to it... Verily, thou hast felt it. Something stirs, which I have not felt since I was but a seed. Evil has awoken."

Zhou Yu
You soon lose track of all the twistings and turnings you make, as you go deeper and deeper into the jumble of tunnels. Now you're going downhill, the incline sharp enough for you to have to watch your every step. Even with the light it's gloomy and unpleasant.
The muffled sounds of ancient, laboring breathing would grow loud for a moment, then fade as soon as the stone walls of the tunnels grew narrow again. Time is a mystery, there is no way to keep it, you simply walk ahead, rest when you need to, take small meals that don't satisfy your hunger occasionally, and go on.
Their only constant companion was the thundering crash of a river, drilling it's auger path through stone. The path beside it led always downward, down into the depths of the world. At regular intervals they came to stone pillars carved by some ancient hand long ago, now cracked and worn even in the ageless place, their carvings long since eroded, there purpose long forgotten.
Then at last the tunnel widens, and you come to a great underground cavern. A massive lake stretches on forever into the darkness, so that the edge is miles beyond you. And as you approach, it stirs. The lake begins to bubble and froth; a strange light turns the once-clear water black. Strange shapes dance below, and a voice echoes from the deep.
A ship erupts onto the surface, an old, leathery faced man, little more then skin and bone with a long white beard that swept his feet appearing at the helm.
“I am Charon. Are you ready to go on?”

Nameless, Sheik
The sun sets, the desert darkening as the stars come out, and still Aladdin waits. Finally, he turns, and as you turn with him you can only gasp. A massive head emerges in the sand, like a giant panther made of sand with eyes of flaming coal. The thing growls, then it’s jaw opens, revealing a passage that leads deep bellow the stone.
“There. Enough gold to satisfy anyone, power beyond your dreams, and Jasmine. Just help me save her, and you can take anything you want.”

Maleficent
“It will be as you say.” He says, smiling down.
The man's robes hurt her eyes. They seemed to be yellow but they shifted subtly and never seemed to be quite solid or still. At times she found herself staring deep into the fabric, as if she could see every fiber and it became her world, but at other moments it was remote and remarkably distant and shining like a star that pierced her mind almost painfully.
And yet she found it difficult to look away, as though the entirety of her existence was marked out on those robes. The Emperor smiles to himself, and folds his arms, continuing his speech and knowing she would listen to the ideas he implanted into her head, but never where the suggestions came from.
“Afterall, it would seem we have been given a fortuitous warning. Seven princesses are needed, but why only seven? There are thousands of worlds, and thousands of princesses. And there are ways of extracting the darkness from a heart. We have two already, and my servant has located another one. In no time, I predict we will open the way to the Kingdom you desire so much.”
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:59 am

Metaknight
You hammer into him, sending him flying. But just as he's about to hit the wall, he blinks out of existence, simply vanishing. For a moment, you're confused, then you feel strong hands grab you from behind and whirl, sending you flying again. Apparently, this little guy can teleport.

Terra
"The fights over." He notes to Fayt. Which it was. Garland had demonstrated his dominance quite effectively. "The knight won.” You wonder if he’s in the habit of stating the obvious, until you see he’s scrutinizing you intently.

“The best way to learn is to let other people make the mistakes for you. So. What would you do differently in his position, where you fighting the knight?"

Nameless
"I keep my word." He replies shortly. His big hands clenched into iron sledges and his terrible eyes blazed, in his whole bearing it was apparent there was a tale of fire and carnage waiting to errupt. Just the same, he makes his way slowly and sedately down the stairs, pausing to be sure. He's a cautious man, you sense. One who is not quick to take adverse risks.

Zhou Yu
The idea is more tempting then most would be able to understand. His closest friend died, his dreams unfulfilled, and his entire world has been dragged into shadow. There is precious little that remains to keep him tied to this world. The idea of passing on to rest is tempting.

But to a man like him, when the heart falters love and duty serve to remind it of it's responsibilities. "Another time." he says, his soft, calm voice no more emotional then it was in the heat of battle or talking to his wife. He was a man who kept himself under rigid control at all times.

“But I would be most appreciative if you could assist me in another way. I am in need of direction. A man in red was swept down this river. Perhaps you saw him?”
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 am

Xianghua, Ventus, Ike

Seeing the warrior coming Xianghua gulps as she remembers what his aura felt like. It was... horrible. Like all that he lived for was carnage and destruction. Ventus and Ike however are hit with it for the first time. Ventus breaks out into a light sweat. He had faced monsters before sure. This guy however was stronger than those monsters. While he had faced others stronger than those monsters as well they usually had some overarching plot that prevented them from killing you outright this guy had no such agenda. If he attacked you he wanted you dead and would do his damnedest to kill you plain and simple. Ike ,however, having faced such beings before merely stares back a Kratos with an even look as he says, "Hello, can we help you sir?"

Knuckles

He was starting to get tired of this little guy throwing him around. Luckily he had charged up enough for what he wanted to do. He uses the energy that he had started charging previously to activate his Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack before he hit the ground. As he does so he streaks forward like a red bullet as the attack commences. It is basically a Knuckles version of the Homing Attack that Sonic uses. However it attacks multiple times. He hoped this would be enough to convince the knight as his bag of tricks was starting to run dry.

Fayt

He looks at Terra as he scratches his head thinking before he answers his question. "Well depending on the rules for accessories I have a ring that is capable of disintegrating inanimate objects. So I could disintegrate his armor and weapon. If that didn't work I would have to try using fire magic to try and superheat his armor, that could severely cripple his fighting ability. Finally if things started to get heavy I could use my Destruction powers to try and punch through his defenses and heavily damage him."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next