Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

+5
Dark Cloud
industrious
AnimeKid
draxx
Cracklord
9 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 4 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  SeanHiruki Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 pm

((Last post of the night. Gotta get up early for work))
Double Dragon
"A sound strategy. In any army, it is those who lead that pose the biggest threat to the enemy. Defeating the generals ill cause the army to fall apart. I assume the cloaked man is one of the aforementioned generals. If so, we may need to find more allies."
"He gave us a lot of trouble. And if there are more like him, than it will be difficult to defeat them all with just one keyblade wielder and his allies. Tell me, do you have a way to travel between worlds?" Yue Ying surmised quickly
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One] - Page 4 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts: To The Bitter End [Part One]

Post  draxx Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 am

Team: Nameless
The beautiful, haunting sound of a flute drifts along the corridors as Zhou Yu plays. The song is mournful and haunting, beautiful yet transient, yet at the same time stirring and hopeful, promising love rekindled, beauty lost found again, and the endurance of light. His fingers dance across the delicate wood, the notes seeming to take form and dance with them as the song continued.

Metaknight does not hear it, such is his focus. His ship draws enemies, and so at all times his bastions are firing, his weapons blowing them out of the air as the ship travels through the corridors. He supervises, giving the occasional order or command, but for the most part simply watches, like an ancient statue of some terrible god of justice watching down in silent judgement.

But Vincent hears, even unconsciously, his dreams become restful, and he has the first nights sound sleep he has had in fifty years, his nightmares and guilt retreating, at least for the duration of his rest. His muscles slacken and the harsh planes of his face soften, and he seems almost youthful and carefree, a burden lifted from his shoulders.

And Terra hears, and his thoughts, sullen and introspective, turn back to a better time. A time when he had friends, when the world was bright and full of wonder, and when the war with the heartless was unguessed. He'd had dreams then. Such dreams then. He was going to be a Keyblade Master, but more then that, he was going to be a teacher. He'd show people secrets, and help them, and increase the happiness and good in the universe.

He missed those days.

Uncaring of the thoughts of the people in the ship, the cold closed around the ship and brought them further towards their destination.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:22 am

Tuatha Dé Danann
The ship comes to life with a small hum, and you're ready to begin. The window lights up, becoming a screen, and shows you a map, detailing lanes and pathways through the corridors between. There are thousands of stars, but only five spots are shown, including Traverse Town, where you are beginning from. As you focus on them, it zooms in, like some particularly precise satellite targeting system (not that any of you would have a clue what that was).
It can get you to four worlds:
The Land of Dragons
Olympus
Deep Jungle
Seven Deserts

Team Nameless
Prince Marth steps onto the bridge and approaches the enigmatic captain. He's not wearing his armor, but he is wearing his sword, in deference to the fact it seems dangerous not to be. "Ah... Would you be so good as to tell me where we are going?" He asks, curious. And a little disturbed. All this secrecy is really confusing him.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 am

In answer, Metaknight changes the view, revealing a world of rolling green tall hills, lazy villages beside lazy rivers. There is the occasional white marble structure, decorated with incredible statues and columns. White mountains and beaches, scattered on islands along an archipelago. Vineyards and olive groves. Deep valleys and white fluffy clouds.
"We are going to Olympus." Metaknight replies. "There is a tournament."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:52 am

Metaknight
Marth pauses, but then keeps on going. The flame of duty has been rekindled in this young man, and he intends to do as he must, eve if it means standing up to you.
"You did promise to take me home..." He says, hoping to prod the small figure into a more complete explanation.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 am

Metaknight
"And so I did. And so I will. But we are not ready yet." He replies. "You came here looking for help. So we go here, where the greatest warriors and noblest souls shall be gathered. No doubt you can convince some to help you, for your cause is just."

He pauses. "And my group need this. They do not think of each other as companions. They need a bond forged in the iron dice of battle. And none understand each other better then enemies. We shall join this tournament, so that my companions shall learn about each other, and come to rely each other. That is why."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:48 am

BENEATH OLYMPUS

The gates to the Colosseum are so massive it seems impossible to believe it was built by human hands. Made of pristine white marble and decorated with two imposing golden statues carved to excruciating detail, with delicate, fluted columns adorned with complex scrollwork. The entire thing seems like a monument to human achievement, which of course is the point.
There is a table that Phil sits behind, negotiating places in the line-up.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:39 am

The team enters the coliseum, Metaknight at the back, waddling slowly. His footwork was fine, he was particularly agile, but his strides were short. He couldn't make a good pace on the ground. He seemed slightly less impressive in the light of day, as though in the darkness he was somehow greater, and more powerful.

Zhou Yu walked calmly and sedately, with quiet dignity. His jian was hanging on his hip, freshly sharpened and oiled, and he'd taken the time to clean and prepare his clothing as well. He cut a fine figure, which was important. He was not some rabble, to brawl for the amusement of others. It had taken considerable coaxing to make him agree to this at all. But in the end, he had relented, as much from exhaustion at the effort of maintaining his refusal as a warriors desire to test himself, perhaps, but nonetheless he had determined to give this his very best.

Vincent had done this before. He had loaded the chambers of Cerebus with rubber bullets. They still had the potential to be fatal, but then, accidents happened. He didn't really see the point of this anyway, and was doing it as to humor Metaknight and keep an eye on Cloud, like he'd promised. Stupid reason to fight. But then, there were precious few good reasons to fight. This one wasn't worse then most.

Terra brought up the lead. He was just grateful the others weren't looking on him to be the leader and offer guidance. Personally, he saw this fight as important. A chance to make allies and push the Heartless back a few steps. And to see if he'd kept his touch. He patted his Keyblade, as though to reassure himself it was there, then made his way to the lists to put his name down.

He reads the instructions, his brain only processing the first sentence of each line and skipping the rest. It was a fight. How complicated did they have to make it? "No more then two? Damn. Well, I'll enter with Vincent, and - "

"I shall enter alone." Metaknight said, catching up.

"What?" That confused Terra. Why enter alone? Their were four of them, surely the most obvious split made the most sense.

"I crave the ultimate fight. I shall battle alone." Metaknight clarified, immovably.

"We're supposed to be a team..."

"A team that depends on a single member is a weak team indeed. You must rely on each other for this. I shall fight my own fight."

Terra shook his head, exasperated. He really missed his friends. "Fine then. I'll enter with Zhou Yu then. Vincent and Metaknight can sort this out between them."

"If you insist." The strategist replies, moving over to stand beside Terra. "Our martial styles are incompatible, so I request that you give me plenty of room. If only so we do not stab each other by accident."

"We'll both enter alone." Vincent said. It's more or less what he wanted anyway.

"Agreed."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Dawning Light

Xianghua answers this time. "You betcha, it's a vehicle called a gummi ship and our is one of the best around not to mention the fastest. It's what most travelers use to get around worlds."
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Team Nameless
You are entered into the lists. The fights are almost ready to begin, only the last preparations are underway, and a few more fighters are being agreed on. For now, you're all welcome to stay in the special villa's available for the fighters.
Vincent is approached by a young man, barely more then a boy. He has long, silver hair and violet eyes, as well as a number of thin scars, one of which reaches from his hairline and over his left eye. He wears a loose lilac shirt, and black pants secured by a black belt with a silver skull belt buckle. The legs of his pants are tucked into knee-high lilac boots with swirling lavender designs on the back. A purple sash with swirling white patterns is tied around his waist, covering half of his left leg, and a long black coat with yellow lining and a yellow triangle patter lining the high collar is draped over his shoulders, kept in place by a short silver chain attached to two silver skull pins on either side of the coat.
He looks vaguely piratical, more like a dandy then a fighter, but just the same has considerable confidence. He flips a coin. "So I was thinking." He begins. "All this fighting, it's a gamble as much as skill. So what's say we toss for it? Heads, you keep your spot, tails, you lose it and I enter instead?"

Dawning Light, Twin Dragon
You talk well into the night, but at last lie down, and sleep. You awake at dawn, more uncomfortable then refreshed, as roughing it in the wild without any of the trappings of civilization is less comfortable then you'd think, what with the hard ground, the insects and cold.
The clouds hang heavy with dark promise, dark and purple, ominous. However, based on the maps you should reach the capital city sometime today.

Son Son
You awaken. Your wounds have healed enough to be mostly superficial by this point, and you are full of energy once more. What's more, you found a peach tree at the base of a cliff.

Team RED
Your mysterious employer has left a briefcase full of sensitive information concerning your next mission. Unlike your usual battles that involve blowing clones of yourselves in slightly different costumes to pieces, this one is far more complex, infiltrating a base, fighting an army, taking out a target and everything.
Basically, there is a man named Wesker currently in the city of San Andreas, who is working on human genetics. They want Wesker's brilliance, and they want his research. That's where you come in. You have to defeat his army of guards, find his lab, subdue him, take him alive, find his research and take that as well, then get out with him, all the while worrying about your opposite numbers.
In short, something of a mission requiring an intricate and flawless plan. And it has to be done fast, because your opposite numbers are going to be going after the exact same objective.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Tuatha Dé Danann
Nohime and the others were awestruck for a moment. None of them had ever seen such technology. Even Lei, who as the most modern of the group had seen nothing like it outside of Star Wars.
"So which world do we go to?" Ayane pondered.
"Land of Dragons" Nobunaga ordered
"What? Why?" Asked Bridget
"The man said to look for a master named Yen Sid. That is a name from the Ming Kingdom. The Ming think they are ruled by Dragons. Both names fit."
"Huh. True that" Lei smiled.
"Land of Dragons it is" Nohime said.

Double Dragon
"Gummi ship, eh?" Zhuge smiled, "An interesting name. How far have you gotten in this world?"
Yue Ying added, "And what is this world called?"

Son Son
Spying the peach tree, she jumped off the could and onto the tree, eating all the peaches she could grab
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Cloud Strife
Cloud raises his eyebrows skeptically and looks down at Phil. "Whatever." He says dismissively, and walks towards the waiting area making sure to look at all the contestants as he goes by. Once seated he de-fuses his sword, turning it into six blades, and begins to care for the contraptions the fuse it together.

Zelda
She nods to the tatooed man, then a glimmer of mischief enter her eyes, which are almost as old as his, no matter how young she appears.
"Of course, quid pro quo. If I attempt to read these tatooes for you, you will come with me to my homeland. I need men strong of body and of mind."
With this said she walks down the street, stopping to see if the tatoooed man was following. "By the way im Zelda of Hyrule"

Mew-Two
The Pokemon sits in perfect full lotus, floating a meter and a half above the ground. Forgetting his physical body his mind wanders off to his plans, his glorious schemes and ideas. His master race. A race evolved beyond their current pitiful forms to perfection. What he had now was a bridge between simple animals and his goal.
But he needed something to create this. A catalyst. And he knew just where to find one.
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Nameless
"Very well, Zelda of Hyrule, I agree. I shall help you fight your battles in exchange for whatever you can help me. I am Nameless."

Metaknight
As Cloud does, he passes a roughly spherical figure in a mask and black cape, who looks up at him with glowing yellow eyes. For a moment, something passes between the two of them, and then the moment passes and the two walk away in opposite directions.

Metaknight warms up, with some stretches and exercises to focus his mind, mentally preparing for the ordeal ahead. He had no doubt, none whatsoever, that this would be a spectacularly challenging battle. One he intended to win, however.

Vincent
He looks down at the kid, considering a moment, then nods. "Very well. But not that coin." He says. "This coin. I call heads." He flips it, catches it in his gauntlet, and shows it to him. "Tough luck." He adds, then walks past.

Zhou-Yu, Terra
"I suspect it is more likely that most fighters shall be alone, therefore it is best that we simply circle around them and fight them from both sides. It need not be complex to be successful, afterall."
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Dawning Light

Ven speaks up after their restful slumber, " This is the Land of Dragons. As for how far in we are I don't know. The only thing that we can do now is continue heading towards the capital." With that notion in mind they keep on trekking towards the capital. While they walk there a newly healed Knuckles, Fayt's work of course, keeps his senses peeled for and shards of the Master Emerald.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Vincent
"Hey, wait a minute -" He starts to say, and then you can't catch the rest over the sudden sound of horns.

Colosseum
There is a blare of music, signaling the start of todays bout. Their will be some momentary introdutions, some pre-battle entertainment, and then the first rounds of the fight begin as the first rounds of the fight begin. Eight fighters, elimination round. Winners go on to fight again in two days, losers are eliminated.
Tomorrow, their will be a second, equivalent round, and then we'll be on to the real competition.
The massive rows of seats fill with people, first a trickle, then a tide, as hundreds of people stream in for this once a decade match. Some older people are talking to anyone who will listen about the last great tournament, and how Achillies had been all set to win before he messed up a lunge and did in his heel, but to most people this is an exciting new wonder, and there is tension in the air as they all watch with anticipation. They are mostly made up of local greeks in toga's, but a few in strange outfits who seem to be products of other worlds and cultures. There are hundreds of them, all shouting and clamoring to be heard. Past the stands there is a special box for competitors, big enough for fifty people. About thirty seats are filled with all a manner of men and women.
The pre-battle entertainment begins, singing and dancing. Then Phil waddles onto the square where the fights will take place. "Alright, good line-up this time, I can hardly wait to see what goes down. First up is my boy Hercules. You all know him!"
A thunderous cheer rolls down from the stands for the local favorite and reigning champion.
"And he'll be fighting a new-comer, Kuja! Lets give the poor guy a warm welcome!" The cheer is noticeably softer and more subdued. He's unknown, and the cheer he receives seems to be more a rough and ready try to make him feel welcome then out of any real admiration or awe.

Mew-Two
"Squirtle." It brings you back to the waking world as one of your cloned and improved pokemon waddles over to you. "Squirtle, squirtle." Reading it's mind, it is asking what it needs to do now.

Tuatha Dé Danann
The ship takes off, opening into the strange vista's that lie between the worlds. It's like being inside tha Aurora Borealis, as colors swirl and blend, in a haunting and beautiful pattern. Swirling blocks and strange constructions circle you again. You don't understand it's purpose or why it all looks uncompleted, but somehow it all nauseats you. Such waste. Imagine the human suffering it must have taken to construct all this, and it is all so useless. The ways seem mostly empty, no other ships using them.
You don't have a warp drive, so you should be arriving at the land of dragons in a little under an hour.

Son Son
You eat most of your fill, then the tree runs out of peaches.
You're in a bamboo grove, where a few lotus blossoms peek above the treetops, and you can see a gentle corkscrew of smoke rising in the distance.

Double Dragon, Dawning Light
The capital city is situated on the western coast, in a valley so that anyone who travels to it will suddenly find themselves overlooking the city. As the home of the emperor and the seat of the government, much important activity occurs there, but few visitors are actually permitted to enter the forbidden city itself, let alone the emperor's palace. Instead, business is conducted at the four 'hub villages' that surround the capital, serving as a base of operations for lesser ambassadors, merchants and beurocrats. A prosperous tranquility. Painting, sculpture, calligraphy, architecture and music flowered.
'All under heaven' was the great Tang.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Dawning Light

Seeing that they are approaching the capital Xianghua looks at Ventus as she says, "Hey Ven, if Lu Bu is here like I suspect then we might want to know about him before he knows about us. Think you can pick up anything, villigers talking about him or something?" Ven nods in affirmation of the request as he closes his eyes and summons his keyblade. Then using his mastery of the element of wind he starts listening. You see Ven figured something out about his power a while ago. Sound while it is impressive is only vibration that travels through a medium. When people talk that medium is air. So by manipulating the air currents into his ear and listening he can hear conversations from quite a distance. It is a little difficult to seperate voices and hear what he wants to, but with enough focus he can do it.
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkblade Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:40 pm

RED Team

The trip from the Gravel Pit too San Andreas was long and tedius. Especially since they had to take Sniper's Camper Van as it was the only veichle that could carry all of them.

"Are we there yet?" Scout asked looking out the window and being quite aware that they had reached the city but not quite the base yet.

"Will someone beat some sense into that wanker back there? We get there when we get there and not one second sooner." The Sniper snapped.

"MRPHF!" Pyro agreed but everyone shrugged him off since they could not comprehend anything he had to say behind that gas mask.

Not long after they pulled up outside of Wesker's base of operations and they began to prepare. They has already agreed to let Sniper scope the place out from on top of the camper and for spy to sneak in under the guise of a security guard before they would attack.

Darkblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:17 am

Dawning Light
The clamor of a thousand voices begins, barely more then whispers, comes to you all at once. You can barely hear more then fragments at first, but as you become used to it you can filter more out. However, for the most part it is useless. It's everything from arguments, to haggling, to children talking about their futures, to private conversations, to poets reciting lines that would move the heart of a statue. You do not, however hear a mention of Lu Bu. The closest you hear is speculation of how long before the eastern army returns.
Zhou Yu watches the child's trick. It's amazing, almost as though he forced the wind to do his bidding. But yet, you think that, given a few tries, you could repeat it.

Colosseum
Kuja, as it turns out, is young and small, with porcelain skin, long, silver hair with a lavender feather sticking out, delicate features and an elegant appearance. He's dressed in a deep purple jacket with white sleeves and gold linings. His legs are covered in the back by a white cloak held in place by four straps connected to a codpiece. From the thighs down Kuja wears purple leggings and pointed boots. Five white orbs float behind him, bobbing up and down in the air.
It's hard to imagine him as a threat.
Hercules then enters to loud cheers from the crowd. Extremely muscular, with broad shoulders and a comparatively thin waist, wearing orange-brown armor that ends in a sort of metal skirt. His armor does not extend to his arms, nor to most of his legs. He wears a brown belt around his waist with a gold emblem with the symbol of Zeus printed on it. He has a reddish-brown headband tied around his forehead, pushing back his rust-colored hair, save for one bang that falls over it. He smiles a good natured, charming smile, and the cheers redouble. He even stops and waves.
Kuja stares at him, sneering, not at all impressed by the incredible physique or rippling, feline grace that Hercules oozed with every movement.
"Simpletons like you amuse me! Will you wag your tail for me?" He says, hands on hips.
"Hey, no call for that. Lets keep things friendly."
"Friendly? Are you simple? Very well! Resign yourself to vanish, into the mellifluous twilight that awaits!"
With that, he brought his hands together, then lifted them above his head, his face radiant with perverse joy. "You shall not survive this."
With that, he released the building energy, letting loose Ultima. A small light blue orb appears in his hands, but expands rapidly, covering meters every second. Kuja let out a laugh, then released it, hurling it at Hercules with all he force he could muster, as the thing grew even more, static energy crackling over it explosively as it consumed the champion.
As the crowd gasped and moaned in shock and horror, Kuja did a little pirouette and flicked his sliver hair. "I have made my point. I defeated the champion, the actual title I am indifferent to. So now I -"
Phil, sitting in his box, simply smiles. "Oh ye of little faith."
A silhouette emerged from the smoke, trailing wisps, his skin blackened but unbroken, his armor shredded and barely preserving modesty. Kuja's jaw nearly hits the ground. "You... But..."
"That really wasn't in the spirit of this." Hercules, drawing back his fist and launching a great roundhouse of a blow in a tremendous arc with oblivion on the end, sending Kuja flying, shattering his jaw and cheek and knocking approximately half his teeth out of his mouth.
The fight is over quickly. Kuja is fast, and has more mongrel in him then one would expect, given his appearance, but his failure knocked the fight out of him, and he was crushed before Hercules landed the first blow. He is barely able t rise back to his feet after a few blows, spite the only thing holding him up. When Hercules steps back and tells him there is no point continuing the fight, something snaps in the young man.
"You win! Be happy! But this is not done. It is likely that I will hurt you again. I'll rip you away from your dear friends. Until then."
With that, he staggers off the field, still managing to give the impression of wounded dignity despite not even being able to walk straight."
There is a rest period, and an opportunity for recovery, while refreshments are sold and bets are taken, winnings collected and chatter exchanged. The smoking crater where the massive cataclysm of a spell was cast is left in place. The grounds are not repaired until the tournament is finished.
An hour flies past, and the next fight is underway.
Phil waits for the crowd to cool down a little, though he is clearly proud of his protege. "Next up, we have three newcomers. On one side, we have a man known as the enlightened warrior, who only goes by the name Fighter. I've sen a lot, but I've seen it all now, he can use those swords of his like nobody I've ever seen!"
The Warrior wears featureless crimson armor with no cape or skirt, and no helmet to show a wide, good looking and friendly face with red hair. His shoulders are wide, and both of them have a great-sword scabbard crossways, forming an 'X'. Two curved, single edged swords are on his right hip. He waves as well, and the crowd gives him another cheer.
"In the other side, we have two newcomers. Two brothers, who say they're plumbers. Lets give a warm welcome to Mario and Luigi!"
Two men of latin descent walk on. Both have nearly identical features, though the short ones are slightly wider. One is short and fat, the other thin and lanky. They are wearing the same outfits, although one is wearing red, the other green. Both also feature very impressive and well groomed mustaches.
The red one starts things off by leaping twenty feet in the air, fist outstretched above his head as though he expects to take flight, coming crashing down on the warrior and sending him staggering back. He then drives a fist into Fighter, and then the fight ends as Fighter draws his right sword, smashing Mario across the face with it using the flat of the blade, then smashing him directly between the eyes with the pommel. Another short fight. The green one takes one look at his unconscious older brother and concedes on the spot.
This time the interval is shorter. Can't have the public getting bored. After merely half an hour, Phil once more pulls himself to the top of the announcement stands.
"Alright folks, now things get interesting. No more rookies from now on! The next fight is between Cloud Strife, previous crowd favorite, and Gilgamesh."
Gilgamesh steps onto the field, waving his eight arms. He wears primarily red and gray armor with yellow accents, gray shorts with red polka-dots, and a horned hood. The lower half of his head is partially covered by a golden neck guard. He has eight arms, six of which hold a variety of weapons, though mostly swords. And what weapons they were!
The ridiculous figure ambles up into the center of the stage, and raises his arms, then begins his introduction. "What ho! I am Gilgamesh, collector of fine swords! Only the best, mind. I have considerable standards. I have come here for I heard of a tournament, and thought it an excellent opportunity to -" He spots Cloud, and gets distracted.
"Whoa! That's a huuge sword. You're a connoisseur, I see. Don't mind if I do!"

RED
The carpark is, to your surprise, empty. Apparently, nobody leaves the complex. Furthermore, their are no guards patrolling the complex, leaving the stone walls unguarded, the towers unmanned, the electric fence switched off, and the barbed wire...
No, that was still there, and still hurt.
Maybe everybody was on holiday, or something.
Spy walks through the doors, to find the rest of the complex seems just as empty. A newspaper two months old is blowing mournfully around the place. The doors are still locked on the inner place, and the lights are all switched off.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:25 am

Cloud Strife
Cloud strode calmly onto the field, as though he didn't have a care in the world. He'd made up his mind. He was not going to hold back this time. At all. It was too important he won. He stops in the middle of the field, facing Gilgamesh squarely. Hand reaching up to his shoulder, he draws the fused Buster sword, holding it out, pointing to the right side. The blade was so massive it should have over balanced him, if he could hold it at all, but he held it with no effort despite the fact it weighed almost half a tonne.
"What, this old thing?" He said in a dry, somewhat patronizing tone. He wasn't as cocky as he used to be, but the before match smack-talk still came naturally to him. "Well don't keep me waiting. Come and get it." With that he advances, taking the blade two handed. Then he seemed to vanish. It took a moment to follow him, until it became apparent he'd leaped thirty feet in the air, moving so fast the eye could barely follow him, then descending with the sun at his back, bringing his blade down in a devastating strike, like a mountain being fired from orbit.

Mewtwo
A small white, almost humanoid figure has arrived at the complex itself. Closing it's eyes, it opens it's mind and senses the strongest minds present. When it's satisfied by what it senses, it hones in on the strongest mind, and makes it's way directly towards it, mentally throwing anything that gets in his way aside. Furniture, tanks, people, walls, he makes no distinction.

Zelda
Taking a flute, she blows a few notes. The tune is simple, and without any real musical quality, in fact they are faintly discordant and yet at the same time compelling. And with that, she takes herself to the Temple of Time in Hyrule.

Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkblade Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm

RED

Sniper continues to watch through his rifle scope but he motions to Engineer to go do something about the electrified gate. He does so as he looks for a power source to cut off.

Spy still under the guise of a guard pulls out his pistol and tries to shoot out the lock.

Darkblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Cracklord Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 pm

RED
The sniper spots movement a few times, but when he focuses on it he cannot see anything. All he has is a feeling (not a feeling, professionals do not have feelings, call it a hunch) that this base is nowhere near as deserted as it appears.
The Engineer examines the door, then cuts the wires, and the fence is disabled. He even disabled the alarms and backup's. Another problem solved.
It's one of those modern, electronic looks that seal the entire door, not just a traditional lock. This will require explosives, and lots of them.

Mewtwo
You crumple the wall like paper and step into the complex. Wesker is beneath you somewhere.

Cloud Strife
The blow comes down squarely atop the strange figure, driving him to his knees and driving him into the ground in a crater thirty feet across. He blocked it with all six of his blades, all of which are tremoring with the effort.
Then, with every sign of strain, he gets too his feet, and lashes at you with the knife. There is a clucking noise as he does, and white feathers float around his hand.

Zelda, Nameless
The tune was never meant to take you beyond the reaches of Hyrule, and although it's your only method of returning home, it's an unreliable one. Instead you are scattered acrosslost into the cosmos, like a handful of sand tossed into a stormy sea.

Seven deserts
Here it's flat and immense, the orange dessert forming dunes hidden beneath a haze. The sky is blue, without a cloud in sight, and the sun beats down unforgiving, burning the sand. The air is dry, and the wind blows from the east, shifting the sands in strange patterns few would ever see.
In the midst of this dessert is Agrabah, city of wonders and mysteries. The walls are white limestone, but the buildings are clay and mud-bricks, flat topped and tall. The city is small, and there are too many people. Space is at a premium.
Along every street, markets flourish, from shops to nothing more then tiny vendors with trays. Bazaars were everywhere, wherever there was room for them. Fine silks were on display, beside intricate patterned rugs of knotted wool. There were gem merchants, and other, more common place stores, selling necessities, fish, clothing, blades and everything imaginable. Merchants haggled in dozens of languages, but mostly arabic, which every trader knew as the mother-tongue of the city. Bright colors are everywhere you look, dyed fabrics, song birds and murals to give character to the otherwise monotonous, identical streets. The roads are not paved, and the windows are closed by wooden shutters.
Cracklord
Cracklord

Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Cloud Strife
Cloud leaned back, then suddenly lunged forward, catching the knife between his teeth. It hurt, but the eight armed warriors look of surprise made it all worth it. He gives a convulsive wrench, tearing the dagger out of Gilgamesh's grasping fingers, and spits it aside, as far as he can. Then, with an impressive display of body control twists his waist and sends both legs hammering into Gilgamesh's chest, sending him flying back to the edge of the stadium.
Cloud straightens, then taps the side of his sword, defusing one of the blades and catching it in the other hand.
"Poor display so far." He says, before advancing on Gilgamesh again, both blades held in a loose grip.

Mewtwo
The pokemon opens up his mind until he can read wheskers brain wave, until his every thought passes through Mewtwo's mind first. Then he simply vanishes, appearing beside the scientist.
"Hello Albert" Mewtwo beams the words directly to Wesker's head.
"I am in need of supplies."

Zelda
Zelda appears with a burst of wind, and staggers, nearly loosing her balance. Taking a moment to right herself, she stares around at this new world, confusion showing in every inch of her face. This is not what she expected. Not at all. Slowly she looks at the people and the buildings.
"Where am I?"
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  draxx Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 am

Metaknight
"Impressive." The tiny warrior notes, watching the battle with considerable interest. Particularly the blond one. Whatever he was, he was more then human. His strikes were powerful, and yet they were the least of his strengths. He was the weapon more then the blade, and his every movement was thought out. His skill might even exceed Metaknights.

That would be something.

Zhou Yu, Terra
"It seems to me that this is an opportunity. All the participants so far have shown considerable abilities. They could be of use, if there was a way to direct them. Think about what an asset they could be."

Terra looks up from Ansem's retort. "Well, I suppose." He mutters noncommittally, taking only the slightest interest in the fight. Cloud was good. Better then him. But that wasn't all that worrying. He was here to deal with Hades, not some blond mercenary.

"If only there was some way to harness them all." Zhou Yu continues, his complex mind considering it from all angles. He was a master strategist of a very different sort to Zhuge Liang. He didn't have his rivals ability to effortlessly read the flow of patterns, whether of battle, weather or anything else. Zhuge could do it so well he seemed almost able to see the future.

But he could read people. His strategies resolved around quickly judging his opponents and then anticipating their actions, which he did with both imagination and skill. Indeed, many believed him able to read minds. And from most of the warriors, he got the same impression. Perhaps it would be possible, were the cause sufficient.

Perhaps.

Nameless
He stares around the desert city, feeling the sun on his bronzed skin, the taste of dust on his tongue, and a million exotic scents, unfamiliar spices, fresh meat and spoiling meat, smoke, and dung, and all the other smells.

"I have been here before." He says, then stops. That's all he remembers. The rest of the epiphany does not arrive, leaving him floundering on the end of a very long line.
draxx
draxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkblade Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 am

Spy

Spy briefly considers calling over the Demoman to take out the door but that would make any chance of stealth impossible. Instead he tries to place a sapper on the lock, while they normally were used for disabling the Engieneer's tech they just might be able to do the same to this lock.

Sniper

Sniper mentally goes over the flashes of movement to see if there is any pattern. Tricks of the light tend to either be in single spots or random. Hidden beings tend to move in patterns.

Engieener

Engieneer returns to the main group proud of his ability to get the job done but disapointed that it didn't involve making any guns.

Scout

The Scout tired of sitting and doing nothing gets up. "Yeah you guys can keep on spawn camping. I'm going to go look around. Smell you later."

His hyperactive nature had got the best of the carefully well thought out plan. Hopefully whatever security is out there won't notice someone afflicted with adult ADD running around the fenced in area with a shotgun.

Darkblade

Back to top Go down

Post  AnimeKid Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 am

Dawning Light

Ventus stops his manipulation of the wind and says to Xianghua, "Sorry I wasn't able to pick up anything about Lu Bu, the only thing that might be even remotely related to him is this eastern army people are worked up about." Ven then looks at Knuckles to see him concetrating as they walk. "Hey Knuckles, having any luck finding parts of the Master Emerald?"
AnimeKid
AnimeKid

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next