Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 6 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  Hiromaniac Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Geal raised an eyebrow at her entrance than turned back to the multitudes of eyes that stared at him. "I figured you'd already be in Iran with a smug grin wanting to know what took me so long. Anyway, we will not be tarrying long. Leviathan was here recently to buy an army's worth of weapons. In the meantime, this one, Arigatami, I believe, is injured." He motioned towards the injured ninja. "Are you able to heal wounds?"
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 6 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Sephina looked the wounds over from where she stood, "She won't die, she'll just be very uncomfortable, but that's not the point; Yes, I have it within my capacity to heal her, though I don't see why I should..." she said, inspecting her glowing claws, smoke flowing off of them, "And I'm waiting for it to dawn on you, the mistake you just made...if it dawns on you..." she said sarcastically, baiting Gael.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 am

"There are no such things as mistakes. Everything happens for a reason." The kitsune he had been staring back at finally broke her gaze so he blinked and turned his head slightly to a more... demonic looking demon and continued the staring. "I simply asked if you were able to because Sean asked if anyone was able to heal her."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 am

"Somebody get me a clean cloth. Make it linen or cotton if you can." Rose examined the wound with a familiar eye. There was too much blood to properly see the wound just yet, but if she could identify it... She had quite a bit of experience with fixing up knife and bullet wounds in the field. She even had some experience with damage from some of the more basic spells and enchanted weapons. "What was the weapon?" She asked the woman in a perfectly calm voice, sweet and soft. She sounded as soothing as a mother singing to her child.

This situation was all too familiar. The first time she had seen a war wound, it had been on the stomach of one of her comrades. That wound had been about two inches higher, however. To this day, Rose could still remember trying desperately to revive the woman. She still dreamed about it and awoke in the night with the memory of the blood on her hands.

[[I have my moments... ]]
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 pm

"No, mortal," she said, staring down Gael, "You made the mistake of assuming that I'd do any such thing without a price. I may be working with King/Sword, but I don't do charity. If she wants healing from me, it'll cost her." she said.

"Human, you act like you know everything there is to know about demons, history, all of the things that go bump in the night; I'll grant it that you know a few things more than most mortals can claim, but you don't know everything. Little mistakes," she said, emphasizing the word, "like that show how much you really know."

Picking a piece of cloth off of the nearest market market stand, she tossed it to Rose, "There, and so you all know, I would have been there...if Leviathan hadn't interfered. Hell is a roadblock, in a manner of speaking. Granted...I should have expected it, she's trying to slow us down; this little side quest," she said, pointing to the vampire, "really isn't improving our time at all. Leave her...she'll be fine."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

He shrugged. "I never claimed to know everything. Quite the contrary. I believe that I am the most in the dark right now. I've learned more about demons in the past two days than I have in my entire life. However, I do try to do what the common consensus would label as 'right.' If I see someone injured, I take them to the hospital. I see two street thugs ganging up on an old lady, I help fight them off. In today's world, it is increasingly dangerous and will probably prove to be my downfall, but I do it anyway. I have money, more than most people could dream of. I have power, an entire corporation will bend to my merest whim. I'm somewhat famous, similar to how Bruce Wayne would be famous. So I have no ulterior motive joining this group. I joined to try to help make the world a better place and to learn what I do not know. My mistakes, as you would call them, are what makes me who I am. I try to believe the best in people even when I get no indicators I should." The other demon he had been having a staring contest finally broke away from his gaze as a customer approached the stall. He took a brief moment to blink then continued on to the next set of staring eyes. "Besides, I never asked you to heal her, I simply asked if you were able to. Whether you decided to was entirely up to you."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 pm

"Enough you two! Christ, do I have to put you two in time out or something?" Sean turned to Arigatami. "We will have to get you back to HQ then. Before you go back, I need to ask you one thing"

"There are two squads worth." Arigatami answered automatically, which made Sean grin.

"Thanks, Ari-chan"
"Call me that again and I'll kill you!"

"Zhao, please take her back to Washington"

------------
The Vampire picked up the petite yet strong woman and vanished in a blast of mist.
Sean turned to the three "Are you all ready?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Pointing to Gael, "I'm going to kill him..." she said with utmost seriousness, "I can deal with an occasional mouthing off, but this is getting absurd; and I'd advise you to remember who you are speaking to." she said, sharpening her glare on Sean.

"Now if we're going to be going...we really should get moving, or does the fate of the known world not matter enough for everyone to be distracted by every wounded puppy and hungry child? I swear, of all you pathetic bleeding heart sympathizing fools, I'm the only one here who hasn't lost objectivity!" she all but screamed.

Shoving Sean forward, "We don't have time; you wanna stop her? Then we need to get moving," she said, pushing ahead of Sean, smoke rolling off of her worse than it had before.

(Hint: She's getting angry.)
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm

He broke his gaze away from his current staring competitor, the first time since he had entered. "She is correct. We must make haste." He replaced his monocle, even though everyone within the halls was in their true form. "Ready."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Sean nodded at the two of them "Right!" He ran straight to the nearest door and opened it into Persia. The sight that greeted them on the other side of the Way was magnificent. Though the desert had taken back most of it, the city of Persepolis, Capitol of the Persian Empire, still stands tall. Walls with etching of warriors and battles rise above the sands. Columns reach for the Gods in rows still holding up a temple roof that is no longer there. The ruins of the city should have been deserted long ago, but 50 men stood around the main complex.
Sean frowned as he stopped. "Huh. So Levy must have added Another squad or so since Arigatami last saw them." He turned to the others. "I want your opinions. What do you want to do. And don't make me set up rules like so fucking High School teacher."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Rose left behind the injured woman and shook her head. The demon had a point. How had she gotten so off the mark? She carefully closed the door on her emotions, packing away sympathy and the like for another day. She followed silently. When they reached Persia, she changed once again into a woman in the same uniform the men outside were wearing.

"This is my turn." She turned to the others, specifically addressing Gael as she pulled a picture out of a man in the same uniform. "If you can disguise yourself as this man, we're in without a problem. Otherwise, I may have to do some improvising." She said with a soft smile.

The man in the picture had been her partner up until he found out that she was spying on the terrorist organization. Then he disappeared very suddenly. Rose had been fortunate in that the man had no family and his friends were all distant at best. Nobody came asking questions.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Sean sighed through his nose. "Alright." Her idea was better than nothing. It was times like this when he wished he could travel through shadows like Arigatami, turn into mist like Zhao or transform into different people like Rose. Sean wished HE had cool powers that were useful.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 pm

"Usually I plan my outfits in advance, but I think... If I use the jacket from... Yeah. I should be able to." His cape turning black, Gael grabbed onto it and wrapped it around him. When it settled, his cape was a long black trench coat and similar camo underneath. "Is this good enough?" He reached into his coat's pocket and pulled out his chainless monocle. Holding onto the loop where the chain attached, he flipped his wrist and the monocle turned into a thin pair of armless glasses which he set on his nose.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:04 am

Rose grinned, her teeth flashing white. "That's perfect." She said with an almost cheery tone. She dropped the picture back into her pocket and handed the man a dog tag which read ADAM DAEDMI. "This is your pass. They can't be faked." she added as she tossed it to him. "We're fortunate that most of the security is pretty lax around here. We shouldn't be halted until we have to get into a more... high risk area."

Quite suddenly and in one fluid movement, she pulled her gun out and slammed the butt of it into the back of Sean's head. It wouldn't knock him out. She made sure of that. Instead, he would find himself staggering much more convincingly. She whipped around again, spinning so that she kneed him in the stomach as she came to face his front. She delivered one final blow to his cheek. It would bruise quite nicely if she were any judge.

Without any explanation or apology, she pulled out a length of rope and bound Sean's arms behind his back. She tied it with a knot which looked quite secure, but would come undone the moment he pulled on it. She winked at him as she pulled out her own dog tag and placed it around her neck. The name on it read GALEN JARRAH.

She wiped her face of any personality it had before, turning to the demon. "Will you be a prisoner or do you have your own way of getting in?" She asked. "Adam and I were only sent out to capture Sean, here... but I assume we might have had a reason to keep a bodyguard alive."
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 am

Have you ever been hit by a woman before? It fucking hurts. As soon as Rose hit him in the back of the head with the gun, Sean knew exactly what she was planning as if the blow had sent the plan into his cranium. He acted limp and totally out of it.

The guards seemed to by it. The one who seemed to be the lead guard pointed towards the middle of the ruins as an indication to follow him. He led them to the columns and there stood a woman in black robes.

Leviathan Satan of Envy stood proud and strong as she gazed at Sean's limp form.
"Well well. If it is not dear Samuel. How weak you have gotten since the Light of God left you and Lucifer cursed you" She gloated, saying Lucifer's name with pure lust and admiration.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 am

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Rose was disappointed. It had been THAT easy? No way. Something else had happened, surely. There must have been a trap. The mercenary was uneasy now. Waiting for something to happen, though she showed no signs on her poker face. Galen saluted to her superior and backed away to the distance she was expected to keep. Fortunately, she had the privilege of standing closest to the leader as she was the most accomplished underling in the room now. Capturing Sean had bought her that honor.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 am

"Yes indeed," said Sephina from behind the woman in the black robes, standing equally haughty, arms crossed in front of her chest as she has resumed her guise, "Oh, and don't try for your puppets, they're...on an extended break," she said, gesturing towards the guards, their eye-sockets smoldering, "So, you going to make this easy...or hard?" she asked, her form only an ash puppet of herself as Sephina kept her distance.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 am

Sean brought his head up and sighed, "Damn it, Sephina. I wanted to have an awesome surprise entrance. Way to take away the coolness." He stood up and brushed the sand from his pants. He looked at Leviathan, "Long time no see, Levy. To be honest I am surprised you let us in this far."

Leviathan giggled maniacally. "Yes well I was planning on leading you to a trap...But alas, I did not expect Sephina to be with you." As she spoke the mutilated body of a guard fell from behind a column. "I did not know you would accept traitors so readily, Seraphim. She glared at Sephina and tendrils made of pure darkness surrounded her. "Well It seems my cunning ruse has turned into a battle. Very well, attack when you wish, dear meat sacks."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"We may just gladly accept," the ash puppet said as six more like her appeared, "But do you accept the beating you are about to receive?" she asked as two of her puppets lunged towards the Satan of Envy.

"Oh, and it's nothing personal, but you have to understand, it's just business." said the main puppet as a hellfire and brimstone halberd formed in her hands.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6