Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 3 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:43 am

Opening the brew named after a friend of his, the Angel took a quick chug and let out a satisfied "Ahhhh" Sean had been working himself so hard that he had no time for a beer in weeks. He savored the sweet bitterness of the alcohol as it rolled down his throat. "So Rose", he said after the second swig, "What have you been up to here in Cairo? Besides the field repots, I mean." He was sure she left out things in the reports. He didn't mention it to anyone, though. He trusted Rose completely.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 3 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:56 am

Adam gave a nod of approval to the shape change. Despite his current Egyptian appearance, he spoke in a thick Russian accent. "That is very impressive. A quick change of clothes and maybe some makeup is about the extent of my transformations." He unraveled his turban and as it passed his face, it turned from his Egyptian tan to his natural semi-pale. He slipped off his brown robes to reveal his street clothes he wore from the sub-subway tunnel to Egypt. He took a slight step back when the woman patted the bed next to her to allow Sean a wider berth as he moved for the bed. He simply pushed his desert clothes up his sleeves where they seemed to fit. When he pulled his hands out of his sleeves, he had a bottle of orange soda in his hand. "And I don't just wear magician clothes, you know. I can be quite convincing when it comes to changing appearance." By this time he was back to his normal accent. He smiled at the woman as she offered a drink but not a sandwich. "I'm fine, thank you. I have my own orange soda and I don't like lunchmeat." He unwrapped a giant Smarties sucker and popped it in his mouth and grinned as he thought of all of his old friends that worked at sandwich restaurants that just happened to be women.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 am

Rose was silent for a long time. She took a swig of her Sprite and looked at the floor. "I had to gain their trust." She finally said softly. "I had to do it..." The woman looked up at the angel, eyes searching for forgiveness. She stopped, gritting her teeth to regain her composure. She sat up perfectly straight and stared at the wall. Her voice lost all emotion.

"They brought me in one day. I was blindfolded and taken to one of their headquarters. There, they handed me a gun. They left the room and sent in these two kids. Two little girls. The one was the daughter of an American and the other was a kid they must have kidnapped off the street..." Despite herself, her voice began to waver. "They told me I had to pick which one got to live and kill the other or else they would come in and kill them both." She had curled her fingers into fists and clenched them so hard that the knuckles turned white. "So... I... I picked." Tears rolled down Rose's cheeks. "Oh God. I can still see her face. She was so young... so young."

The last whispered words of the child repeated over and over again in Rose's mind. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me. I'll be good. Don't hurt me. I'll be good. Please...
King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 3 Child-5
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 am

He did the only thing he could think to do and put his arm around her shoulders for comfort. "I'm sorry...." He said, his voice sincere. "I'm so sorry, Rose. I didn't know you would have to go through something like that...." His hand squeezed her shoulder lightly and he looked into her eyes, his own were full of sorrow for her. He knew how she felt. He had killed so many. War was the justification, yes, but he still thought it as murder. In a way he even murdered his own son. Though it was really the warrior called Lu Bu who killed him, Sean never forgave himself for not protecting his own child...for even letting him fight along side him in the first place.
"I never told you about my son, have I?" He asked her, his voice slightly rasped. "It was the year 190 AD in China. The Battle for Hu Lao Pass.....The tyrant Dong Zhuo took over the Han Dynasty....My son and I fought against him. There was a man under Zhuo who was considered the most powerful warrior in history named Lu Bu. Once he entered the battle, many fell to him. My son, Lin however stood his ground and fought well against him....When I looked back Lin had been cut across the torso by Lu Bu's halberd. He died in my arms. After that things go black for me. It was not until later that I found out I had lost control and dealt Lu Bu a fatal wound. I didn't have my memories of my Angelic nature back then, so I had no clue what to think....." He paused for a moment, letting his tale sink in a little. "I understand how you feel, Rose. I still hate and blame myself for my son's fate. But I know he does not blame me." He put his hand in hers, "It was my fault you had to do what you did. You did what you had to. I won't sugar coat it or tell you you did the right thing, because we both know it was not. But you did the only thing you could."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 am

Rose drew a deep breath, and a chill seemed to settle in the room. "They will die." She said with soft certainty. It wasn't a promise. It was a statement of fact. "They will pay. I will wash my hands in their blood." She slammed her fist down into her lap and twisted it. "Damn them. All of them." She slammed her other fist down. She was still for a long time, trying to hold back the rush of tears which tried so desperately to escape. Finally, she gave up, slumped over and let the tears come.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 am

"Calm yourself" Sean said in a comforting tone. "You need to stay calm. You won't be able to think straight if your anger lingers. Not a single one of them will survive, be sure of that. But in order for that to happen, you must keep your head level." He squeezed her hand gently to reassure her. He then embraced her as she cried, Motioning to the other two to leave.

((Sorry for the short post.))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:05 pm

"Stay." She said softly. "Its time to get to know you much better." She said. The woman was making an amazing recovery. She stood and paced around the room, examining the other two closely. A knife was produced from somewhere in her bodice and she held it up in a threatening fashion. She smiled slightly, back to her seductive manner.

"So lets see what you can do."

[[yep. I'm having writer's block, too]]
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Sephina shifted, getting angry; she hadn't slept the whole plane trip, not really needing it, only to get ignored for the most part upon arrival. She was used to it, being introduced as a Demon, a Pit Lord no less, usually had that effect, but it was like she was unintentionally being ignored; no one asked her opinion, before she could introduce herself...she was introduced, and now, to make things worse...she wasn't being flirted with...

Oh she was more than painfully aware that being of the realm of Wrath and not Lust, she would attract the attention of mortals in an instant, but Creator Damn it all, she was beautiful, and to be shrugged off the way she had been? It infuriated her greatly, near the point she was about to start beheading people, with her bare hands; so to at least take it out on some other lesser people, and not members of King/Sword...

"Well, as much as I love standing around, I'm going to get some fresh air," she said, her voice filled with anger, as she tore open the door and slammed it shut, nearly pulling the door through with her. She walked down the hall, her rage darkening her vision as she went. Egypt always did have some high-traffic misdoings, so she'd find someone to unleash her wrath upon eventually...

Maybe...Innocent civilians were technically off-limits, but she can't help what's in her nature...

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Sean sighed as he took his hands away from Rose as he watched Sephina storm out. She was a Being of Wrath, after all. He took another swig of beer and could not help but get lost in thought.
Leviathan was on Earth. The scar on his right hip burned at the thought. He had fought against Lucifer during the Fallen Rebellion and by Amatarasu he had almost won it. That is until Leviathan stabbed him in the hip with her sword as his attention was fixed on Lucifer. Because of that wound and distraction, Lucifer gained the upper hand and threw him onto Earth as it burst to life for the first time ever.
"I give you this curse, Samael. Each wound you gain that is healed through the light of God shall stain your feathers black.. Once all six wings are black, your soul shall never again see Heaven or Earth. You will be damned!"
Lucifer's voice echoed through his mind. Since then three wings have become black as a raven's. Something told him his fourth would become black by the end of all this.

He did not pay attention to Adam or Rose's tricks.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm

((Noooooo! Stupid hotel internet disconnected and I lost my post. Sad(((())

Adam shifted awkwardly as the two comforted each other, among other things. Having grown up a child billionaire in charge of a huge company, he didn't make very many friends outside of the school setting. The hardest decision he ever had to make was deciding which of two VPs he had to fire. He was tempted to follow when Sephina stormed out, but he didn't know his way around Cairo and didn't feel he'd be welcome accompanying her around the city. Instead, he pretended to be lost in thought and took a drink of his orange soda.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Rose looked disappointed. She put the knife away and stepped around behind the magician and wrapped her arms around his shoulders playfully draping them down his chest. She whispered in his ear: "What? Not gonna play?" She asked, enjoying playing with his head. Fact of the matter was that she was trying to relieve her stress. Usually, she would go out on the town and start a few fights, but she had to lay low now. So... There were two men in her apartment. She would work with that.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Sean sighed as he watched Rose tease Adam. After about a minute of it he finished off the beer and walked out.
"Need some fresh air" he said quickly, but they could probably tell is was an excuse.
There was a strange level of rage that clouded his mind. As soon as he shut the door he felt like a god damn fool. What is he some jealous little school boy? Fucking grow up, man! He had begun walking onto the parking lot as he thought.
Rose is her own damn woman, she can flirt around with whom ever she chooses! Why are you getting jealous? She is just a good friend. Just because you haven't been with a woman in who knows how many decades don't mean you can set your sights on whoever!
"Stop acting like a bitch! Your too old to be like this" He snapped at himself.

There was a sudden spark of agony in his left arm a heartbeat later. Sean turned to find a man impaling his upper arm with a mantis-blade hand. The tip of the blade had entered the space between two ribs.
" Nicodemus ...You bastard" Sean hissed as the mantis-blade was yanked from his arm.
Shit...I let my guard down...No weapons. I'm a fucking idiot!
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Sean thought he was being quiet, but Rose had been messing with his head. Things had stopped being as much fun the moment he walked out the door. She heard him snapping at himself and then his sudden silence. She smiled, unwrapping her captive and beckoned for him to follow her out. She moved quickly and silently down the hallway, bursting through the door to see Sean under attack. Her reaction took less than a second. Her famous guns were in hand now and she aimed them at the attacker. She didn't bother to speak, shooting at him with deadly accuracy.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Nicodemus was quick to react to Rose's sudden attack. Mantis wings burst from his back and blocked each shot with ease. "Stay out of this, woman! The Formless have nothing to do with this!" He snarled as his hand became human and giant mantis scythes burst from his shoulders.

Sean had half an instant to think and even less time to act. Fuck it, he would rather live in Hell than see his friends die. His arm healed with the Light of God, leaving only a scar. His back burned as he felt one of his feathers starting to turn coal black. Sean then grabbed Nic's shoulder as he turned and growled, "My move, Nickel-Head!" And he brought his free arm back, filling his fist with Angelic force and broke Nic's jaw with the first punch.
"Where is Leviathan!" Sean roared, letting all of his fury out on the Demon who's power was equal to that of an Imp. "What is she doing on Earth?!"
The Imp said nothing for it was too frightened by the Holy Aura Sean produced.
"WHERE IS SHE?!!!?"
"P-P-Persis! The Desert and the ruins of Persepolis! That's all I know I swear!!!" Nic's words were frantic, though clear even though his jaw was broken.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Rose watched the somehow overly dramatic scene in front of her. Typical Sean... Had to do everything with a dramatic flare. She checked for bugs in the area, finding three and destroying them. She stuck a gun to this attacker's forehead as soon as she reached him. There was no yelling for answers, she simply turned to Sean.

"Do we have all the answers we need?" She asked as she jammed her knee into it's chest, pinning it to the ground.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm

"Do we have all the answers we need?"
Roses voice brought his mind back and his anger cooled as quickly as running lava flowing into the cold ocean. He let out a deep sigh,letting his heated fury out with the exhale. He looked at Rose and nodded, "He only knows where she is. That is good enough for now...." He looked back at Nic, a slight singe of pity in his eyes. "Let him go, Rose...Nickel-Head. Tell Leviathan that Samael and friends are coming to Persia to kick her ass back to Hell. Tell her that isn't a threat or promise. It's a fucking FACT. Oh, and let her know that assassinations won't work. Even when I am being careless and unready for battle, I can still defeat any assassin she can find."

Nic nodded ecstatically, "Yes...y-y-yes sir! I will! Thank you my lord!" His voice became squeaky and pixie-like. A total 180 from his earlier Demon voice.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Rose held the man against the ground, glaring at him with the gun still up against his head. She held her place for a long time before she finally struck him with the butt of her gun. She stood up and fixed Sean with a glare which could cut diamonds. She had the sudden mental image of a black-feathered mess of blood and skin lying strewn across the ground. No. She stowed her guns, pulled the man on the ground up by the collar and shoved him into the street. Then the glare was directed at Sean once again.

"What the hell were you thinking?" She asked, her voice shaking with concerned anger. "Wasn't it you who said never to let your guard down? What is your deal?"
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Being only Human, Adam was the slowest to respond. He didn't process the fact until Rose had already shot. As Sean interrogated the demon, Adam nonchalantly drew his two revolvers and kept them ready. As Sean decided to release the demon, he sighed then replaced the revolvers. "I still say we kill him right here and now, but I suppose that would create difficulties for us." He studied the demon in great detail deciding that his appearance wouldn't be too hard to copy if given enough time to prepare the disguise the first time. "Well, I guess he is your catch." He opened his orange soda and took a drink as Rose scolded Sean.
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Sean nodded to Adam, "Right. Too many problems. It is better to let Nickel-Head run back to Leviathan. She already knows we are here. No harm in letting a weak little Imp go" He looked into her eyes and said, "I was careless and stupid. Let my guard down for an instant. Now you know first hand why I told you to never leave it down." His tone was sweet as he explained his plan. "We need him to run back to Levy and tell her what we were up to. To tell her my challenge The deceleration would make her careless. She's a sucker for challenges. This way we won't have to worry about having to sneak in. You understand?"

Last edited by SeanHiruki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 am

[[I did let him go...]]
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am

((Missread your post. My Bad. Edited my post))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am

Rose bit her tongue, banishing the anger that had overtaken her. She switched modes back to her playful self, changing to one of her more appealing forms. She crossed over to Sean, tracing a finger across his chest with just enough pressure to make it register. "Lovely," she purred, her voice as rich as german chocolate cake "You have a knack for knowing people's weaknesses, don't you?" A smile grew on her lips as she leaned on his shoulder, draping an arm across to the other.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am

Sean sighed through his nose as he combed his fingers through his hair. "In many ways you do as well, dear Rose." He let her lean into him and flirt as he walked back into the apartment. He sat back on the bed with small grunt. His scar still burned.He could ignore it for awhile but now it was starting to annoy him. "Hey Rose, can you get me an ice pack?" He asked her with a smile as he held his side.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:03 am

Rose's smile gained a little warmth. She stood, moving into the kitchen and returning shortly with an ice pack and a cup of tea. It was a special kind of tea with a blend of herbs which deadened pain and sped healing up. She sat by the angel and pressed the ice against the wound with one hand while she handed him the tea with the other. "I made this for you, so you owe it to me to drink it." She teased softly. Behind the seductive act and the careless way of living, she hid a genuine concern for this angel.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 am

Sean smiled back, seeing the concern she hid. "Thanks, doll" He took both items, placing the ice pack against the scar on his hip and side and drank the tea in one gulp. He had to lift his shirt, which revealed many of the scars and remnants of wounds past that he kept on his body to remind himself of the lives he took. He let out a thankful "Ahh" as he drank the tea, it was rather tasty and worked quick. Already the burning in his back began to subside. The ice pack soothed the old scar down from pain to ache and the tea slowly worked it down to nothing.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next