Rat Pack RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 2 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 am

"Pardon once again for my lack of understanding. My parents died when I was young so they didn't teach me much. Most of the myths I know come from long hours on Wikipedia. I have had too much time on my hands for the past fifteen years. I think we both have. However, while you were out molesting small children, I was studying enough to pass the state-required school and to fulfill my appetite for knowledge." He examined the photograph on the wall. "The only snake I know is Crowley, or rather Crawly as he was called at the time, who tempted Eve to eat from the Forbidden Tree. I did manage to meet him on one of my trips to London. Him and his angle buddy Aziraphale were eating at a cafe at the time. I learned most of my knowledge of religious topics during that weekend." When the face appeared on the computer screens, he raised an eyebrow. He pulled out a little black book and flipped a few pages before coming to rest on one. Mammon. Greed. So him I have heard of. He put the book away. "Pardon my poorly-based suggestion, but perhaps she seeks to be the envy of other world powers thus increasing her strength. Announcing to be the first terrorist block with actual proof and ownership of nuclear weapons would cause a great deal of envy within the terrorist underworld."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4322895

Back to top Go down

King/Soul: Protectors of Realms - Page 2 Empty Re: King/Soul: Protectors of Realms

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 am

Sephina frowned, "World War III, that's what..." she said bitterly, "After all this time, he's still bitter against humanity for being replaced by the Creator's own will. But then, that's the way he always looked at it, but then...isn't it kindly true? The Angels were replaced by humanity; flawed, broken...and greedy humanity, but it wasn't that...oh no...it was what they were given that caused the war. Geal, you probably know this story, how in a fit of jealousy, Lucifer rallied an army of Angels against the Throne, and failed. And for his treachery...he was stripped of the Creator's grace, and cast out of Heaven, into his frozen prison."

"And it wasn't just him...six other Angels shared his fate...and not all of them kept that bitter mentality, isn't that right, Mammon?" she asked, her having never left the Satan of Greed, "The favorite never let go of his pride, and still seeks to destroy humanity...probably as an effort to get back at the object of his suffering..."

She looked back at Geal, not really pissed, but entertained, "Well, I do enjoy the younger girls. As the say, 'the younger they are, the sweeter,' but unlike you, human, I don't need to study an imperfect and fluffed history, written by hands whom choose to omit and include whatever pleases them from the history books. So listen up...you are in the presence of being of who far surpass you in knowledge, experience...and time. I like that you constantly fight me, trying to prove your worth in information and skill, but how about you try respecting your elders?"

"Both of us."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:22 am

"Seven, actually. Though ,I was tricked by him. I was a sucker for gold..still am. That is why I rule Greed. However...I never signed up for living in Hell as one of the Fallen. I never wanted that innocent man to sacrifice himself on the cross....Geal, you may be right with that theory. She DOES love being the center of everything, after all."

Sean hissed to Sephina in Hebrew which translated to something like, "Go easy on the kid! He is not here for what he knows of Angels and Demons." He cleared his throat and looked at Geal and Sephina, "Now now, you two. No need to argue or one up each other." he turned back to Mammon, "All these theories seem sound. But we won't know for sure until we ask her. " He grinned, "Of course we will ask while we are beating her down. First things first, though. Weapons!" He turned around and looked at the two, "What do you have as far as weapons?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

https://ratpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:39 am

"You will find I do not grow envious easily. I was called here just as you were. I think it appropriate that we consider ourselves equals. Is that not the cause of strife? You said yourself that Lucifer decided that he was above God and rallied an army against him. Had Lucifer considered himself equal, not greater, than the Fall would have never happened." He finished his conversation and turned to a table. He laid out both of his pistols on the table and then humbly drew his pearly white sword and lay it next to them. "These are the weapons passed down through my family. This, my longsword, bears the name Envy of the Dead. It correlates to the family motto of my ancestor's cousins. She has been passed down through my father's line for many generations tracing back to Ireland. These, my pistols, bear no name of their own. They are passed down through the family of my father's great-great-grandmother tracing back to Bohemia. They are revolvers, but I seldom find need of firing many shots." He also placed his hat on the table and tucked the monocle into his vest pocket, showing his full face for the first time. "I carry no other weapons other than my intelligence and my wit."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 am

Sean sighed again and Mammon vanished from the screens. He stopped the Crimson Queen before she could retort, "No fighting." He then looked over Geal's weapons and nodded in approval, "Very nice. Indeed the best weapons are those that are handed down. The older the weapon and longer it stays in the family, the stronger it gets due to the powerful ties off the family. And what of you, Sephy? You still use the same sword and dueling pistol?"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 am

Sephina turned to Sean, speaking to him in Hebrew, "Where does he get this stuff about Lucifer believing himself above the Creator? Kids these days..." she huffed before looking at the boy, choosing not to say anything for now, well not to him directly, "I do, actually, thanks for remembering," she said, a black powder revolver formed in her hand, spinning it by the trigger guard with her index finger, as a hell-forged blade materialized in her off hand, setting both weapons on the same table.

She turned to look at Geal, "If you going to thrown what someone does in the off time up in their face...get it right; I only molest girls, six to forty, sometimes fifty, but only if they're good looking...just so you know better next time. Jeeze, it's not like I'm Catholic." she said, nodding her head at Sean to show she was done, no jabs or bickering.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 am

"I apologize for assuming incorrectly. I will refrain from intentionally insulting you." He returned his top hat to his head and then nimbly replaced his weapons. "What is our next move? As small as it is, I have a personal life that I will have to form to work around any operations that I may take part in with this organization. And I will have to notify my board of directors if I am traveling to another continent."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:27 am

Sean raised an eyebrow at Geal, "Wait you think the job is part time?....We well talk about hours later. For now, let us head to the middle east." He motioned to Kenji and he began typing rapidly. It took a few heartbeats before Kenji raised his hand in a thumbs up. Sean nodded, "And we have a plane headed to.."
"Cairo!" Kenji answered
"C-Cairo!...Damn cheap bastards...." Sean grumbled as he walked into another room and came out with pockets full of .45 ammo and his coat hid his katana. He muttered something about asshole progressives before telling the two, "Let's head out!"

((Last post of the night for me. You two reply and I'll post in the morning))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:36 am

((You got it boss.))

Sephina's weapons dematerialized into smoke as she headed for the plane, "Stop whining! We could have done worse that Cairo, i mean, you want to be stuck in Madrid this time of year?" she also gave him a nudge, "Besides, the exotic girls are fantastic! Especially if you can catch them on the Sinai Liberation day; plus, I know a few hotels, so it's not going to be too bad...

"Just watch out for the snakes," she said, turning to Geal, "The Egyptian Asp is especially poisonous."
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:43 am

"Very well. I shall inform my board of directors that I shall be taking an extended leave for vacation. I can always manage them through the internet in any down time I may have since that seems to be a popular option in today's world." As he followed Sean he responded to the succubus. "Asps are not native to Egypt. I shall keep an eye out for the numerous cobras, though."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 am

Sean sighed, "Asp is a general term, Geal. It refers to any venomous snake, namely the Egyptian Cobra. And anyway, she was referencing Indiana Jones. She got the line wrong,though. Asps! Very Dangerous!" He said the last part with a thick Middle Eastern accent. He then turned and started to leave, trusting the two would follow him. Sean lead them through an extremely long hallway. "Should take a few minutes to get the the tarmac from here. The entire facility runs under the whole city and you can go anywhere using the hallways. Most exits are subway stations, which makes things easy and no one expects a damn thing."
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss_Spriggs Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm

"See?" Said the Succubus, pointing to Sean, "he gets it. And it's been a while since I had the chance to sit down and watch it, so my mistake." She also took an observant look around as he spoke about the hallways, "I see, so then most of the halls probably run directly under the sewers and subways to keep power drain to a minimum while cloaking our movements...it also explains how I haven't run into you this whole time!"

She shook her head, chuckling as she looked Sean in the eye, "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you were still mad at me." Sephina had a wicked grin curling her lips as she remembered the Civil War.
Warboss_Spriggs
Warboss_Spriggs

Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Played By: Miss_Fortune
Name: Rose Alhan
Age: Unknown (looks to be in her twenties most of the time)
Race: Enhanced Human
Nationality: American
Appearance: Always changing. One of her favorites.
Clothing: Depends on her mood.
Melee Weapon: knives, swords, brass knuckles, or anything she can find.
Main Firearm: Pistols
Fighting Styles: Anything that works
Powers: Shape shifting
Weaknesses: Most things that would kill a normal person. She is also mortally afraid of clowns.
Personality: Somewhat of a wild card, Rose is flirtatious and secretive. She often only gives out information if she absolutely has to. She is an expert at manipulation and loves showing off.
Bio: If you needed to know, you'd know it.

Last edited by Miss_Fortune on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:30 pm

((Accepted, though you really need to find a pic for her appearance. Check Safebooru.org.))
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:40 pm

((She is a shifter... She changes her appearance constantly...))
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 pm

The airfield Sean led them to was small, only holding three or four jets and half a dozen smaller planes. He whistled "Reflection" by Tool as he walked towards a Cessna Citation CJ2. Sean hopped into the jet and waited for the two to get in before patting the pilot onthe shoulder.

------11 Hours and 39 Minutes Later------
The jet landed softly on the tarmac and Sean waited for the engine to die before hoping out. He grinned at the beautiful woman before him.
"Good to see you again, Rose"
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 am

current appearance

Rose Alhan was getting impatient. It had taken her a year to establish herself so securely in this position and now she had to wait for word from the organization. She hated waiting. Especially waiting to go to some airport and meet some random people to go on some damn mission she hadn't been briefed on yet. It was pissing her off.

She sat on her bed, staring out the window in frustration. Her apartment (located near the Cairo airport in case she needed to get out in a hurry) was nearly barren. For furniture, she had a queen size bed and a coffee table. White walls and one bare light bulb in the ceiling made the place feel even more barren. The only other large objects in the room were three suitcases and a briefcase which contained everything Rose owned. The briefcase contained everything she would need if she had to disappear in a hurry.

Her phone beeped. She didn't have to look at it to know what it said. Only one person had her number. Five minutes later, she was at the airport with briefcase in hand. Still no briefing. She knew it was something about terrorists. A very specific group which she had been asked to infiltrate. She was in, but just barely. She had spilled enough blood already just to get in.

Sean's voice brought her out of her silent reflections. "Big brother!" She cried out, giving him a hug and whispering quietly in his ear, "Not safe to talk here." She broke out of the hug and beamed at the others. "I see you have brought your friends. You told me so little about them!" This last comment came out a little more bitter than she had intended.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:33 am

Geal hesitated a moment as the other two rounded a corner. He walked around the corner three seconds after he would have if he hadn't hesitated. He now wore jeans, tennis shoes, a grey Dockers brand flat cap, and a black graphic t-shirt. "I never had the chance to see them. I've asked for the DVD box set for Christmas, but I haven't gotten it yet. Perhaps I should have a chimney installed next year." He laughed at his joke, not even showing that he knew he changed clothes, although now he seemed more laid back and less serious. "Which reminds me, two men walk into a bar. The third one ducked." He continued to follow the two to the plane and across the ocean to Egypt. He spent the majority of the time listening to Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys by My Chemical Romance over and over again.

As the plane landed, the magician hesitated once again as he deplaned. This time when he stepped off the plane he wore long brown robes and a white turban. His skin also seemed to be more tan, almost as if he were Egyptian. When he spoke, he spoke with a slight Egyptian accent. "So I assume this Rose is a member?"
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 am

Sean hugged her back and then winced slightly at her words. She was not happy, that much he could easily gather. "This is Geal and Sephina. They just join our..company. Let us head to your hotel room so I may debrief you on the situation present." His voice was cold and business-like in manner to retort Rose's bitter tone.
Usually he was not so easy to anger, even this discreetly. But knowing that Leviathan, one of the main fallen angels under Lucifer as they rebelled against Heaven and caused his defeat at Lucifer's hands , was walking around on Earth terrorizing Humans whom he had sworn to protect with his very life kind of made him upset. Rose's little tantrum was not fucking helping either.
"Indeed she is a member, Geal. She has proven herself more than worthy these past few years." He answered.

-------------------------
"Our souls must be as iron! Our fear non existent! Let the heathens and infidels think you fools for sacrificing your lives for Allah! You will laugh at Allah's side as those sinners burn by your hand!" Her voice was full of energy as she spoke, which in turn gave those listening energy and willpower. The woman's speech could easily be compared to that of Adolf Hitler's. Leviathan's grin was maniacal as she stepped down from the ruins of Persia. She had an army of Human cattle more than ready to blow themselves up for her. Soon the ruler of this land once known as Persia would be under her control. She wuld soon become the Queen of the Desert and envied by all! Even Lord Lucifer would take notice and forget about that whore who ruled Lust, Asmodeus.
It was only a matter of time

---------------------------

As the door closed in Rose's apartment, Sean spoke. "The Satan of Envy, Leviathan is in Iran. She is heading a terrorist group titled 'The Talons of the Dragon'. Our mission is to find out why she is here and stop her any way we can. That is why I called for you, Rose. You know this part of the East better than I...at least today's Middle East. I need your help, Rose." The last line was a plead. She was one of the few whom he trusted to help him. He looked into her eyes.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:21 am

Rose sighed, staring Sean down as she debated inwardly. She knew this day would come. If she chose to continue, innocent lives would have to be lost. But if she walked away now... How would she live? She knew that here was a chance to go on the adventure of a thousand lifetimes. Now that she knew of it, she couldn't possibly leave it behind. She would always be wondering. But... lives of people hung in the balance.

The hell with it.

"Alright. Sounds fun. We'll have to move quickly. One of my sources told me they are about to move. How soon can you be ready to move and what is my part of the mission? I swear to God, it better be something more exciting than playing chauffeur." She said, her voice smooth and seductive. It was always slightly seductive unless she had to play the role of a child or grandparent. "and... who are these people?" She asked, indicating the others.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiromaniac Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 am

He smiled and bowed deeply, abandoning his Egyptian accent. "My name is Adam. I am King/Sword's newest acquisition." He waved his hand and handed her the red rose that appeared in it. "I was probably acquired because of my work in singly-handedly destroying the demon-controlled marijuana trade between Chicago and St. Louis. It may not seem like a bit feat, but the Chicago-St. Louis marijuana trade is one of the most profitable in the United States." He returned to his Egyptian accent as he straightened his turban. "I suppose being a magician and impeccable actor helped, though."
Hiromaniac
Hiromaniac

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 am

"I may be a Seraphim, but there is no way in hell I can take Leviathan out without help." He whispered to her so the other two could not hear....Well ok Sephina most likely could but whatever.
He pointed to Sephina, "She is a Pit Lord class Demoness of Wrath. Surprisingly enough she is on our side, Any time she feels like betraying us it'll be for a good reason and it'll be up front. Wrath is far from subtle. and he" Sean pointed to Geal, "Is a magic user. You will have to ask him what he can do exactly...besides cosplaying as Tuxedo Mask, I mean." Sean's tone became a little warmer as he joked.
"And to answer your question, we will leave ASAP. Tomorrow morning we should have a jeep set up. No way and hell are we flying into Iran. Until then we should prep" And probably catch up too... He said in the back of his mind. Sean thought of Rose as a good friend. She knew his secrets and he knew hers. There was a chance that they could become closer, but that was not something Sean pushed. For now he wanted to chat with her. Catch up with an old friend whom he had not seen in a long time. Maybe over a few beers....
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:58 am

Rose smiled. "A magician, eh? I've been down that route." She said, almost in a purr. She changed her appearance, hair growing shorter and changing to red. She also seemed to change clothing, though when exactly the change occurred, nobody would be able to tell. The woman was now the textbook definition of a magician's assistant. She took three long-legged steps toward the magician and when she spoke again, it was a flawless Russian accent. "Rosa de Russia. Not very original. Though I couldn't tell you what I was actually doing in Russia at the time."

She gave the same smile to the Seraphim, walking over and sitting down on the corner of the bed. She hadn't believed in God or angels when they first met and she remembered fondly the Hell she put him through to prove he was telling the truth. Now, she knew there is such a thing as an angel. Whether or not there was a God was a different question. She patted the bed next to her, inviting the gentlemen to come and sit. She was curious to see which one would be the bolder.
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanHiruki Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:06 am

Sean could not help but grin at her. He could almost hear the "TAH DAH!!!!" when she transformed. He let out a "Huh!" through his nose. "Been awhile since I've seen that form, Rosa da Ruski." He sat next to her on the bed before Adam had a chance to move. He flashed the young man a grin before turning his attention back to the lady next to him.
"You got any beer?" he ask in a playful, yet quizzical tone.
And before you ask, yes Angels can indeed drink alcohol. It isn't like the film Dogma where Angels cannot partake of the great Human Brews.
SeanHiruki
SeanHiruki
Admin
Admin

Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Fortune Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:23 am

"Ah, but you do seem to forget. They never translated my name from the Spanish version. That never made much sense to me. The agents were trying to make me look home-grown and exotic at the same time. Didn't help that I don't speak a lick of Russian." She chuckled to herself. "And of course I have beer. I'm too American not to have beer."

She stood once again, brushing the angel ever so lightly as she did so. She winked at the magician as she passed him. "How about you? Beer, wine, vodka, or maybe something non-alcoholic?" She disappeared around a corner into the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out a bottle of Sam Addams for the angel and selecting a Sprite for herself. "Just don't ask me to make you a sandwich or I'll have to kill you."
Miss_Fortune
Miss_Fortune

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next